VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

1 review

jmind123

Most apps in this APP are mediocre. If you want something good, this is not the one. There are several other review apps that are much better than this one.
UPDATE: I already tried some of your apps on the demo storefront site and couldn't agree that all good apps are embedded in one. From my experience your apps are just mediocre and I as an experienced user do not like that. My review is true based on my experience.

September 16, 2020

Hi "jmind123"! VITALS is a very complex app, and according to our logs you've spent exactly 116 seconds in VITALS (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hcogc77yfc8b8yp/malicious-review.pdf?dl=0), and you only looked at one of the 40+ apps (which you haven't actually set up at all). We invite you to come back and take another, deeper look. Our highly skilled team of Success Engineers is available 24/7 and ready to help you set up and customize the apps to fit your theme perfectly. Have a nice day!

UPDATE: Indeed the demo store is not up to date with the latest developments in VITALS. We will freshen it up asap. Good find, thank you!