VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

HookedOnBundles Virgin Hair

After working one-on-one with the app developers, I am very satisfied with the apps they provide and how seamlessly they work on my HookedOnBundles website. I'm happy with 40 plus apps because they have everything you need to run your store efficiently.

Trendy Chic

A great app. Some minor hicups but if you go through the instructions a few times it gets easier. It's worth the money.

xureshop

This app has a lot of nice features, but some major features I wish were implemented differently (specifics below).

1. For the Volume Discounts app, I noticed that during "Checkout" the products that are NOT supposed to be discounted gets discounted at "Checkout". The total discount at the summary is correct though since the discount gets adjusted to all the products in the "Checkout", but this means that those products that should be discounted will reflect a wrong discount. This is confusing to the customer and will add another friction for the customer to purchase.

2. For the sticky Add to Cart bar, the variant chosen in the page would not update the variant in the sticky ATC bar. Both should sync up if changing the other.

3. The Frequently Bought Together, the app looks weird on mobile if the offer is set for 3 products. For 2 products, it looks good.

I set this review to 2 stars since these major features that I care most are not working as better as the other established apps.

Update as of 4/21/2019, I'm improving my rating to 4 since they tried to work on the last 2 issues I found. Thanks

Express-It Apparel

I literally stumbled upon this app while searching for a currency converter app. I didn't realize at the time that this one app would provide me with the functionality of over 40 others for not much more than the price of a single currency converter app! Not only does this Vitals app have the perfect currency converter for my needs, but I've also found use for about half of the other available apps. I can't imagine what I'd be spending on those other apps separately.

Other than some minor bugs during integration with my store, I've had nothing to complain about and their responses to my inquiries and improvement suggestions have been courteous and usually within 24 hours.

To summarize, this is like an app 'multi-tool' that does a lot of things very well and I would highly recommend it for other stores.

Logo Inc

A dream come true. The only problem I have is that some elements of the app may look slightly "funky" in some themes (especially paid ones) so I have to either contact support so they can provide a fix (did it once, and the results were fast and nice) or just modify the code myself. But overall, really great application.