Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Paper Shoot Spain

Just installed the APP and checked tutorial to know how to set up. The support is very instant and helpful. Michael J. is patient and thoughtful by making easy example if there is too much to understand. We wish Vitals will help store to boost sales! Thank you! :)

Ezclics

Thanks Costin. Without your patiently guiding me on how to solve my problems. I should be taking the whole day to figure it out. thanks, pal ...

ROCKET DEALS ENTERPRISES LLP INDIA

I used this app 1or 2 months ago its good. But due to less coustmer we uninstall the app now there is ssome app who shiws visitors hiw i remove that code

d Lightbulb

Is an easy to use app for beginner, combination of 40 apps with great support. You'll find in need of a few apps that fits your store, so will be great if they can segment the pricing to the proportional usage of that particular store to make the app more flexible to different levels of users

oogha

I use this app for product reviews. It's fast. It's kind of random to get in touch with support via chat, but when you're lucky enough to do, they're great. Fast and reliable.

oneroofclub

It is a very useful all in one app. You can go for it. The customer staff is also really helpful. Recommended

fauxplantsdecor

I used this app and it helps me a lot. The support is also very helpful they solved any issue within no time.

wildserv

some of the functions still have limitation but overall the app is consider not complicated as it come with video tutorial.

Nutrition Store Online

Great app that can help you save a lot of money by providing a range of apps that you'd otherwise have to pay separately for. They also have fantastic customer service. Any minor issues we have had (usually due to theme changes etc.) have been rectified within a day.

COKEND

this app really helpful to boost my store sales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6