Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

xureshop

Location Philippines

This app has a lot of nice features, but some major features I wish were implemented differently (specifics below).

1. For the Volume Discounts app, I noticed that during "Checkout" the products that are NOT supposed to be discounted gets discounted at "Checkout". The total discount at the summary is correct though since the discount gets adjusted to all the products in the "Checkout", but this means that those products that should be discounted will reflect a wrong discount. This is confusing to the customer and will add another friction for the customer to purchase.

2. For the sticky Add to Cart bar, the variant chosen in the page would not update the variant in the sticky ATC bar. Both should sync up if changing the other.

3. The Frequently Bought Together, the app looks weird on mobile if the offer is set for 3 products. For 2 products, it looks good.

I set this review to 2 stars since these major features that I care most are not working as better as the other established apps.

Update as of 4/21/2019, I'm improving my rating to 4 since they tried to work on the last 2 issues I found. Thanks

Logo Inc

Time spent using app About 1 month

A dream come true. The only problem I have is that some elements of the app may look slightly "funky" in some themes (especially paid ones) so I have to either contact support so they can provide a fix (did it once, and the results were fast and nice) or just modify the code myself. But overall, really great application.

September 17, 2020

Looking back at the year 2018, when VITALS was at its beginnings, and seeing how far our app has come along since then, we can only thank you for your constructive and amazing feedback and say that together with the ongoing improvement of the app as well as our dedicated Customer Success team, styling issues like this are only a thing of the past :)

Express-It Apparel

I literally stumbled upon this app while searching for a currency converter app. I didn't realize at the time that this one app would provide me with the functionality of over 40 others for not much more than the price of a single currency converter app! Not only does this Vitals app have the perfect currency converter for my needs, but I've also found use for about half of the other available apps. I can't imagine what I'd be spending on those other apps separately.

Other than some minor bugs during integration with my store, I've had nothing to complain about and their responses to my inquiries and improvement suggestions have been courteous and usually within 24 hours.

To summarize, this is like an app 'multi-tool' that does a lot of things very well and I would highly recommend it for other stores.

September 17, 2020

Because of amazing feedback like yours we were able to improve our app as well as our Customer Support efforts, and if back in 2019 we were able to resolve any issue within 24 hours, then I am pleased to tell you that we now offer 24/7 support so you can expect any inquiry to be answered in a matter of only hours - if not minutes! https://www.notion.so/vitals/Single-point-of-support-fef8f84f10874f6f852d191830b5550d

Thunder+Teddy

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great apps! I really like the pop up and the pre order app and how they both can be integrated with other apps such as shopify email and how the preorder app works with product bundles. John Seth was very knowledgeable and was able to help me out. Although I wish the product bundles app was able to accommodate 6+ products instead of 5. I tried to add two of my products in one product (ex. Product A = bowtie + bandana) but it didn't work - probably because it has variants. Also I wish it could be enabled as its own product page. Otherwise I would have converted to this app right away.

HookedOnBundles Virgin Hair

After working one-on-one with the app developers, I am very satisfied with the apps they provide and how seamlessly they work on my HookedOnBundles website. I'm happy with 40 plus apps because they have everything you need to run your store efficiently.

Bra Rabatt

Location Netherlands

Filip is always there to support me. The only thing I'm waiting on is the post purchase app. If that comes out, I will give it a 5 star review. Do you guys now when to expect that?
Furthermore really happy with the app.

November 5, 2020

Thank you for your great review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

We take your opinions to heart and strongly agree that a Post Purchase Upsell app will bring immense value to our merchants, so that is why we are already planning to develop this app and release it in the next few months, probably early Q1 2021 - vitals.co/product-roadmap/

In the meantime, our Customer Success team is here to assist you 24/7 over email and Live Chat!

Trendy Chic

A great app. Some minor hicups but if you go through the instructions a few times it gets easier. It's worth the money.

Tactical Sport | Outdoor

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is a game-changer for budding e-commerce businesses; I've used a gamut of Shopify apps- the whole range, and I can say, VITALS is a great 45% of them, more than just a number- these apps included impact your store immediately. That being said, I would like to see more features of working within the suite, (operational *ie .CSV import of bundle creation, for example); and to be fair- the transparency of the progress of new features that are being worked on is awesome. I'd rate this five stars based on the pricing and variety of apps. There is much progress that can be made within each feature; and I look forward to see what the time will do. I'm definitely onboard and keeping this app, for the multi-tool kit of a suite, nothing else to this date compares.

Les Confiantes

Location France

J'ai utilisé différentes fonctionnalités : Vente croisée, Avis clients, Vente connexe et bien d'autres encore. Cette application propose un combiné de fonctionnalités très utiles pour les e-shop. Compte tenu du rapport qualité-prix, cela est très correcte car elle regroupe plusieurs applications qui sont elles-mêmes payantes donc l'application est très abordable ! L'essai gratuit de 30 jours permet de tout tester et comme on dit l'essayer c'est l'adopter. + Application en anglais mais avec un traducteur intégré donc pour les non anglophones c'est très pratique. ++ le service client est disponible quasiment 24H/24 ce qui est vachement utile quand on bosse sur le site internet la nuit ! Je recommande vraiment cette application !

EcoRevita

Location Czechia

Used it for a couple of days. It's good, really, a lot of apps in one for 1 price is where it wins. I hope they don't have an evil plan to make lots of merchants heavily dependent on their ecosystem and then rise the price :) There are also ways for improvement. Reviews app for example, it reminds Loox a lot, but have to say it's less performant, loox loads faster and you can manually place star reviews widged anywhere you want in your code with Loox but not with Vitals. Also the stars widget appears only when it loads which gives the store a bit slow-performant look. Vitals team, please improve here. Giving it 4 stars until reviews work faster :) Overall, I suggest this app and will keep using it. Oh, also, support team rocks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8