VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

WILDLIFE CAPS

This app works really well, but the best of all is the customer support support, Costin C is a good professional.

Store Drift

They reply to emails pretty quick . I'm only giving 4 stars because the minimum number of character for this review textbox is 100

trendingwayz

Cant say much about the app now i've just started using it, i just want to say that their help and support team is tremendous, i had to deal with them twice and both Costin.c and Andrei were both very helpful, no waiting time and immediatly sloved the issue. thanx a lot guys,:)

Bumpyconfort.com

I've been working with this Vitals for months now and it's just wonderful, the team is as available as ever and really really involved. So involved in your project that they are willing to hire their engineers to solve your problem at any cost.

Fashion Lowri

thanks team! Due to the covid-19 pandemic, I cannot sell. Thanks team for supporting me to try 1 more month! thankssssssssssssssssss

Only Allure

This app is great as it covers all the basics needed to launch and scale a successful ecommerce store. There are tutorials to guide and educate you, and the live support is fantastic. The only thing I would say could use some improvement is customization of icons for product bundles, etc. Some of the badges offered are very large and bulky looking, but with the help of support they can be changed to how you like. For future I would like to be able to make the changes myself. Recommend!

Rheia Bridal

I just started using the app, its been great, extremely easy to use and versatile. App support is excellent and extremely knowledgeable; always available to help. The only negative is customizing opinions are limited (colors , backgrounds, etc.); however, I believe the support team will help me in the future to upgrade these options and make the features more appealing for my store. Thanks again for all the help this far!! :)

Yo Compro Tienda

The live preview for bundles needs a little more work, but I'm satisfied with the functionality. Thanks

Syosaku-Japan

I used this app to help me track the visitors on what are the actions they did during their website visit. It would be nice if we could get the data or download the data. I also used other apps from time to time.

Autism Dare To Be Different

Love the app. Very nice. Very lite. Save you money and It fits seamlessly into your theme. If not, their customer service team will make the changes for you. Why the 4 stars?...Well you know what they say "No Mud, No lotus"

Previous 1 3 4 5