VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

You Lucky Kid

I love this app alot. It saves a lot of money by combining all these apps that cost a lot of money by themselves. like the curency converter app or the shopable insta app or the insta search app or the bunle buying app and much more. out of the 40 app that they have i think 10-20 are a must! the rest is just for fun. they still have a lot to make and improve, I send them ideas for improvment almost every week (if not every day). their customer support is like non other. CRAZY fast and supper nice. If the 30 day free trail didnt hook you, then your in idiot

Studio Dance Wear

I’ve been looking for or a bundle app in particular but this has so much more, only just starting to use it so fingers crossed! Will update before my free trial runs out! Customer service is extremely fast and efficient, in particular Costin who I was speaking to today and helped me sort out a small issue. Many thanks, Studio Dancewear https://www.studiodancewear.ie

masajeshop

One of the best support I experienced. Fast, courtesy, and knowledge. Thanks. It is rare that you REALLY have chat available 24-7. I appreciate that.

Halloweenprot

Thank you, a great application that provides many applications in one application. Thank you Thank you, a great application that provides many applications in one application. Thank you

November 6, 2020

Thank you for your great review and we hope that you are benefiting from our app suite to the maximum :) Please feel free to check out our Help Center here: vitals.co/help which is packed full of useful information!

Also, just a kind reminder that we are here to offer you assistance any time you need, 24/7 over email or chat!

thriftc.com

I used VITALS for Bundles and Volume Discounts. The setup is straight forward. As a new user, I get stuck quite a bit, Customer Support has made it easy for me to proceed. A very efficient team! Great to have them on my eCommerce journey.

November 6, 2020

We are incredibly happy and humbled to hear that you consider VITALS your partner in your e-Commerce journey and we are proud to bring value to your business!

We are here to offer support at any time, whenever you need it - you can find us 24/7 over email and Live Chat! :)

General Village

So far so good! I am enjoying my experience and hope to make sales and see how this app truly performs.

November 5, 2020

We are very happy to hear about your positive experience with VITALS and we would like to invite you to reach out to us at any time, via email or Live Chat :)

We can assist you 24/7 if you have any questions or even provide you with tips and suggestions on how you can better benefit from our apps - vitals.co/help/

Creature Care

We've recently implemented this app into our store. We were trying to cut down the number of apps that we were using on our store as they were making our store extremely slow and that's when we turned to Vitals. Since Implementing Vitals, we've now gotten rid of 6 other apps from our store and as we begin to use some more of the feature Vitals offers, this will most likely increase. We did have some minor error and bugs initially with some of the features which is why the app gets 4 stars right now but the support team at Vitals have been very quick to respond to our requests and have resolved everything in a timely manner. Overall, very impressed with Vitals and would highly recommend.

November 5, 2020

Let us say that we truly appreciate your magnificent review and that we are tremendously happy that VITALS has brought so much value to your store and business.

We pride ourselves with our support efforts and hope that you are satisfied with the customizations done for your store :)

We will be here to offer assistance whenever you need it, 24/7 over email and Live Chat!

Bra Rabatt

Filip is always there to support me. The only thing I'm waiting on is the post purchase app. If that comes out, I will give it a 5 star review. Do you guys now when to expect that?
Furthermore really happy with the app.

November 5, 2020

Thank you for your great review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

We take your opinions to heart and strongly agree that a Post Purchase Upsell app will bring immense value to our merchants, so that is why we are already planning to develop this app and release it in the next few months, probably early Q1 2021 - vitals.co/product-roadmap/

In the meantime, our Customer Success team is here to assist you 24/7 over email and Live Chat!

EcoRevita

Used it for a couple of days. It's good, really, a lot of apps in one for 1 price is where it wins. I hope they don't have an evil plan to make lots of merchants heavily dependent on their ecosystem and then rise the price :) There are also ways for improvement. Reviews app for example, it reminds Loox a lot, but have to say it's less performant, loox loads faster and you can manually place star reviews widged anywhere you want in your code with Loox but not with Vitals. Also the stars widget appears only when it loads which gives the store a bit slow-performant look. Vitals team, please improve here. Giving it 4 stars until reviews work faster :) Overall, I suggest this app and will keep using it. Oh, also, support team rocks.

UNYEE JEWELRY

Friendly, attentive, quick customer support! This App is great. I would recommend this app. Thank you!

Previous 1