VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Stay Fit Indoors

Jed was super helpful in helping me with a few tweaks. He replied to me instantly and helped with all the little requests I asked for. Thank you!!

The Curious Squirrel

Great app but most important excellent customer service. Always ready to help you and super fast response.

TakingDeal

I really love this app! very very great support with smart developers helps me to solve a lot of issues! thanks a lot, very recommended

EvoTrons

Been using Vitals for a while now. Worth every dollar! The support team is quick and they know their stuff well. Super recommended.

ClearCleaner™

Loved the customer service! Quick. Responsive. Really concern on what you needed! Click the "Add app" button now

FunkyLama

I love to fact that I can have everything in the same app, my website looks way better with the help of the costumer service. Honestly one or the best app on the shopify store. I cannot recommend enough.

Cheers With Beers

Awesome service and an awesome app! One of the best available. It's support answers all of my question and mails withing 2 hours.

Maitri's cove

I've been using this app for a month and I must admit that I'm amazed of how easy to use this is. I simply deleted 5 apps shortly after installing this one as It's very helpul and money saving.
Plus the support team is very alert and responsive to every concern that you might have.
I definetly think that Vitals should be in the top 3 apps to install once you create your store.

feelfood

nice App! A lot of features that are helpful.
The customer support is fast and nice. They helped me directly. :))

Hausofassembly

great features. but what's even better is the polite, knowledgeable and efficient 24 customer service. 10/10

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91