VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

HS Activa

One of the best apps in the store. A lot of features for a high converting store. Best customer support!

Hea-rtz

The app and its features are worth 101 out of 100. I really appreciate the fact that it doesn't weigh down the site. In addition, the helpful and professional staff make this app essential for any store.

designs46

Best customer support I've ever seen. Extremely quick to respond. Ask a question in the chat box, and they will fix your issue within minutes

The Airpods IPhone Case

I was extremely satisfied with both the customer service and the functionality of the app. the advice absolutely useful

February 14, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

Smiley Giant

I wished I had found this app earlier, VITALS is an amazing app combining 40apps in one, saving you money without reducing your website speed. One of the great reasons why I recommend it is fantastic service from VITALS' support team, they are very knowledgeable and always willing to go extra mile helping you, as most people are not tech geek, VITALS support team are very patient explaining how technical aspect works and keen to resolve all your concerns. Very satisfied customer.

February 14, 2020

We will make sure that we'll keep the same level of kindness. Thank you very much.

Simply Stemless

Love, love this app. It makes setting up and maintaining the store so much easier than dealing with all the different apps that this covers. I like that I can pick and choose which ones I want to use. Every time that I have needed support, they have resolved my issue or answered my question very promptly to ensure my store looks great. I use the product reviews, recently reviewed, related products, social media buttons, and volume discount apps. There's probably a few more that I'm missing. You can check out those in my store- www.simplystemless.com

Highly recommend the app!

February 14, 2020

This helps us so more customers find out how merchants like you are valued here in the VITALS family!

AniaBshop

Great app with many features! I was able to delete a bunch of other paid apps with this one, and support is super quick and helpful too! Great experience so far!

February 14, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are always here to help

Chefs Atelier by Unicommerce Pte. Ltd.

Best App Ever, I use their currency converter in all my stores as it integrates with Shopify multicurrency checkout, the multiple pixel integration super helpful for pixel backup, reviews are also really easy to import and manage compare to others apps, plus customer service is super fast and helpful! really recommend!

February 11, 2020

Sounds like everything you need for an app that will help you grow your business. Thank you for this fantastic review!

BellaMadison Boho Life

This app is an absolute must-have! Turns a boring site into a conversion machine, and does not slow down your site like some other apps.

February 11, 2020

We are very happy that you are doing well with your store. We are here whenever you need help, in order to make sure everything goes smoothly :)

Glory And Shine

Amazing App must have for any site. Customer service is 5 stars. The pricing is great for all the features they give and are adding more.

February 11, 2020

We're speechless! Thanks for this awesome review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41