VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

outdoorsinsider

Customer service is unmatched. Needed help with an app not working turns out it was previous script that was blocking it from working. Customer support fixed it up for me.

SPARKLYROSES

Hands down the best app ever. This is the first app that I download whenever I create a new store. It has everything that you need. Most importantly the support is amazing. Especially Mr. Filip in the support team. He literally changed every little detail however I wanted it. Thank you so much Vitals team for the amazing app !!

LE BOX DU FITNESS

Michael is very helpful and quick. I'm really satisfied his service and vitals is awesome very powerful ! The support they provide should inspire many companies ! Please Keep going like this ! Many thanks!

Gadget Geek Shop

Excellent App with all the important apps in one, improve my page speed in gtmetrix! Support is amazingly friendly and fast! Recommend!

Artistro

We are very glad that we chose Vitals. Right now we are using 6 apps with them and they all work wonderfully helping us to attract more customers in the funnel. But what is more important is their excellent customer service. They answer promptly, very friendly and professionally. Especially want to say thanks to Filip and Zeus, these people are super helpful!

SGDIS Mall

Filip Andrei and his team delivers tip-top excellent and "faster than prompt" support. The level of support I received from them far exceeded my expectations! Please keep up the good work and you will keep your clients forever in this manner!

Shining-Gifts

Lots of useful features.
The customer support for this app is just out of this world... Any time of day they will answer.

Inglish For Kids

Amazing app, even better service. Incredible combination. I had a couple of different apps before doing reviews, bundles, etc. I switched to VITALS because it seemed more economical and I liked the idea of having all the apps integrated. I am so glad I made that decision. While separate apps might do things at a more detailed level - the VITALS app does a lot of things incredibly well, works really well together, and is quick to load. I am using a number of different functions from the app and getting great results and feedback from customers. What really stands out is their service. They provide 24/7 service and support. I have reached out to them so many times now and they are quick to respond and so willing to help. Recently, I had a tough issue that we were struggling to solve - there was a bunch of back and forth and we had to involve Shopify - but VITALS support stuck with it and were able to get to the root cause and fix it. Incredible support. Highly recommend it - there is lots of good reasons for why they have a solid 5 stars with almost 1300 reviews.

Coral blent

Vitals is really a very complete app that saves you a lot of time and provides you with everything you need to boost your store from different perspectives. Everything you need you find in Vitals.

Ibiza Fit Girl

Super app with tons of cool features, excellent customer support, highly recommended! Saves a lot of money too ;-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 126 127