Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

YMLX by Yami

I love using Vitals! Such a great app and every update adds something even more useful. I don't think I'll need any more apps on my site. The team also helps with anything needed to make the app even better!

Tiger Lily Crafts

I installed the app yesterday and the features included look great. It's easy to navigate and I could set up the offers I needed to within minutes. Support was fantastic - chat reply within minutes and a very helpful person. I'll update my review when I've used it for longer.

Lord Grandeur

First time using this app which has really blown me away with its functionality. It is a very user-friendly app. Will recommend anyone who has an online store to use it.

BeastBunks

Great app and great customer support. Costin was a great help. Highly recommended for any store who is starting out

Velina

I had an issue with custom template and got live support after 5 mins. Great support, great team :)

Evermix

Review based on initial impression and customer service. I only downloaded the app yesterday so it's too early to make a rating on effectiveness. Applying the features is easier than any other app I've used. There's no requirement to go into the theme liquid and paste code etc, everything just seems to work right from the vitals dashboard and is live on our site in seconds. We have a lot of apps installed and I think site speed seems a bit laggy, but most likely I can go in and remove most other apps as Vital performs most of the same features. Customer service excellent so far (Costin C helped me). In seconds Costin updated some of the styling so it matched our site colours, and also explained some things I was confused about. Very impressive.

KultOfMars

always the same great customer service. I have this app on multiple stores and it never fails to deliver!

TaoTronics

我很喜欢你们的功能,虽然有时候插件会有些迟钝,但是你们的支持团队会马上给我解决问题,这个太重要了。我希望你们可以做得更棒。我希望这个APP可以更加流畅,然后响应速度更快,做的更美观一些。最后再次谢谢你们的支持团队,他们帮了我大忙。

shopnursemerch

This is the PERFECT ALL-IN-ONE APP that you need for your e-commerce brand or start up. From e-mail marketing to product reviews and MORE, this app is provides extreme value and is well-worth it. Thank you VITALS team!

Candysurprisebox

Best thing ever happen to shopify!! Best team! Best solutions. Fast, easy! You have a issue? Just write them! They only go to sleep when your issue is solved xD EVERYONE OF THEIR TEAM IS GOLD! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 303 304