VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

1 - 10 of 1984 reviews

SkidMark Cycles

I had some problems from another app that was causing ill effects on my page. The support team at Vitals is fantastic. They showed me what was wrong and fixed it and now everything is working great. Best app and team on shopify.

Black Book Fashion

Really great app and very helpful team. Every time we have a question they are there to help us and solve the problem. It is also quite user friendly. We totally recommend it!

Marco Leather Goods

I can't happier with vitals app. Support team is super fast to resolve my problems. I appreciate that. Thanks again

Happy Pogo

I was having an issue with the placement of my 'star review snippet,' and ol' Reymund fixed it in a jiffy. I'm happy and I thank them very much!

Indartrends

Es una aplicación indispensable. Además de ofrecer infinidad de opciones en una sola aplicación, el servicio es impresionante. Me han solucionado dudas y problemas en cuestión de minutos. Vale su precio y más.

zeyaspatule

Iam new in the business and Vitals TEAM are very impressive, The customer support is extremely helpful THE APP IS VERY USEFUL WITH A LOT OF APPLICATIONS AND PRACTICAL USE, SAVES YOU A LOT OF TIME LOOKING FOR OTHER APP

marielaurashop

Got it installed on all my stores, insane value for the price also helps prevent bugs and load speed issues from having many apps installed, great support as well.

NextGen Appliances

Awesome customer service & huge savings for all those features! I suggest it, since it includes all the requirements for a successful store!

happytrends

Super convenient app. Have never had such good service. The customer support is extremely fast and helpful.

Madeinhvn Ltd

The best Shopify app ever! Almost all of the apps you'll ever need is already here. Plus the support is top-notch. Literally solves my problems in minutes!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 198 199