VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

ADKN

Absolutely fantastic app! All you could think of under one roof - easy navigation. And the support is phenomenal! Costin is a star! Would definitely recommend

Judi Glover Art

I have only used this app for a day, first impressions for volume and bundle discounts. Support excellent, immediate responses and went to the site multiple times to check installation. There's a lot in the app and you can consolidate other apps as this has many features built in. Importantly I ran speed tests and their code did not slow my site down at all. They also have a community that can vote on roadmap features, shows they are in touch with their audience and it's an evolving feature set

MiyoPhones

Costin is amazing, helping me out every time i need, i really reccomend you to download this app, amazing support

KitchnHub™

This app is amazing. Although it might have an extra cost. This app has everything you need in order to be successful so you won't need multiple apps anymore. This customer support is also crazy good. They reply in seconds and are very willing and quick to sort your issue. The support agent was able to quickly change my upsell in minutes if not seconds which make my website look a whole lot nicer. If your contemplating whether or not to join, I would definitely try! This is the only app you'll ever need and is definitely worth the money. Thanks!

BK Variety Market

This app is so good I feel bad that I don't have to pay for the first 30 days! I just began using this app 3 days ago and all I can say is wow! If you aren't using this app you are surely missing out. Not only is it packed with great features (some I never even thought of worrying about), but they have THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RESPONSE TIME of any app I am using or have used. I highly recommend everyone check out this app. They currently offer a 30 day free trial so you'll have plenty of time to work with all of their tools.

Ready To Cycling

The function is very useful, can increase customer unit price.and the customer service responded very quickly. Thanks, Rey.

agamystores

Real All-in-one Save time Save Money, a lot of the solution in one place, highly recommended.
Thanks.

Beauty Slake

If I could give more stars I would definitely do that, App is amazing, got everything you need, and its top quality, team is amazing, and if you have any need for adjustments they will do it instantly. never seen such a great app or amazing team before in my life **********

The Oral Cleaner™

incredible app,i am using it for a few months and it is really worth the money,i can not believe it is so cheap.
big props to the developers and the team,the are really fast and helpful

Nighty House

A must have app to any shopify store - abundant value with one simple pricing. Uninstalled atleast three apps after installing this one app. Worth every penny for the price and the service offered.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111