VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Urban Decor Outlet

So far I am really liking this app! Most of the features that I need is here and customer service is very fast and very very very helpful! I would recommend everyone to get this app cause its definitely worth it.

TheBlueMall

Been a developer and designer for over 30+ years. Utilized a ton of platforms from WordPress to Business Catalyst to many others. Recently started working with Shopify. Wasn't too happy at first, until I really understood the core value of apps and their functionality. As I neared completion of one of my most retail-oriented sites, I looked for an app that would allow volume discounts. What I found was VITALS, and Wow! This app not only did my Volume Discounts awesomely, but the inclusion of all the other apps-within-this app was much, much better than what I expected. Even the Quick Links Admin bar is handy and saves time. I would recommend this for anyone who is ready to 'put the icing on the cake' when preparing to launch. Awesome :)

Pets Go Shopping

Top top customer service. Can't wait to put this to good use! Thanks Jed for your kind support, it really does help me.

Chin Mounts

I absolutely love this app! I had an issue when I was trying to input the product bundles HTML snippet code. My product reviews kept disappearing from my mobile website. After contacting the support team I had my problem solved in less than a few hours. Thank you Jed for all your help! I cannot wait to dive into all the other amazing features with app has to offer!

Boxshake

awesome app. VITALS has taken my business to the next level. Very confident now that I have this installed. Customer service is painless

Nippon Vibes

Apart from having great add ons to your website, the customer service is AMAZING! Really fast and very nice, they will help you make changes in css and html if something doesn't fit quite right. Absolutely recommend!

Mika

They respond and help very quickly. I definitely advise everyone! They respond and help very quickly. I definitely advise everyone!

The BabyPorter™

Awesome app and awesome support! These apps are all you need, no need to download countless apps. Can't ask for more!

July 6, 2020

Thank you! We're really happy that you've been enjoying every aspect that VITALS has to offer. We're always ready to help and we're quick to do so :)

Misfit Culture Club

This is a great app that every Shopify business should have! There are so many functions within this app, that I have greatly reduced the number of apps that I would normally have to sign up for. In addition to this, the staff is AMAZING! I have run into a few snafoos trying to implement some of the features, and they were able to fix the issues. They were not only knowledgeable, quick to respond, professional, and thorough, but they were genuinely pleasant to work with. They definitely deserve my five stars!

July 6, 2020

We're really humbled by such amazing feedback! We're proud of the work we do and the support we offer, and seeing happy customers such as yourself is what makes us love what we're doing so much :)

Durpals Limited

The best customer service ever! I've never seen so effective, fast & friendly customer service! If you have an issue with the app itself (barely happening) the customer service will solve it in minutes no matter in which time you contact them. Love the apps - Saves a lot of money and all of the apps are 100% effective. The choices this app gives are unlimited. Would like to give more than 5 stars. Keep up with the good job guys!

July 6, 2020

One of the best reviews we've ever received, and we're thankful for the honest feedback and kind words. We're truly dedicated to offering the best Customer Support service possible :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79