VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

On Point Products

VITALS is by far one of the best plugins I have used! I will defiantly be making a purchase once my trial runs out! :)

DuaMask

Great app, I can describe in one word: The must have app :)

Gadget Best

Amazing app! It has all the useful features in just one app. They also have fast customer support. If you need anything, just contact them and they will get back to you right away.

StaySafeCamera™ - The N1 Top Security Camera

Useful app, structured well, customer service kind and friendly, they help me to solve a lot of problems

Lifetime Bottles™

Cezar just helped me. Very quick and good service! I would recommend everyone to use VITALS. Great!!!

BuyNowProducts.com

Brilliant app, saves an absolute fortune. Love every bit of it. Also, reached out to customer service and got a reply in minutes!

Groentfruitsnijder

Great app and great customer service. Once you figure out how all the apps work and what they do it becomes easier to use

NUJUAL

This app is perfect for what I need and the Representatives in the Chat are very helpful when you have any questions or colour changes etc. :)

SterilisingBox

Costin is the man. Thank you ! 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829.
Why it must be 100 characters minimum ...

Nordic Home Fitness

Brilliant app. Has everything you need to get 5 steps ahead when creating your store. Their customer service is A+ - sorted every issue I had. The app itself is also very quick and doesn't impact much at all on load time. Recommend 100%.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53