VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Great Stuff Online

Great app helps store speed by reducing the number of apps I have plus it has so many features for a great price!

NutriNoche

The best support team I've ever seen. Very responsive and goes above and beyond with any of the issues you have. Highly recommend!!

Atoms to Astronauts

The apps themselves are excellent but what sets this apart is the customer service. Any issues or suggestions are dealt with immediately with the staff member going above and beyond in their help

Super Pet Gear

I have had this app installed for a few months and am about to open my store. Setup is really easy for the vast majority of the apps included. The apps included are also super valuable for any ecom store and cover just about every essential need I can think of. Support has responded to me in less than than an hour each time I have contacted them for questions. Phenomenal support and not only is their response super fast, but their TTR (time to resolve) is lightning fast as well. Second to none! Their support even customized a couple of small things in their app for me to tweak to my exact needs. I have not seen a better value for the money from any other app on Shopify. I would not be without this app as I move forward. These guys rock and really do it right!

Boring Neon

Super app!! it has a lot of interesting features, and visual components are compelling and customizable! we love it!

Quick Strike Fishing

Extremely fast, pro support team. They fixed our frontend coding issues on the spot! Highly recommend this app over others, A++

Flourish Bay™

For everyone who hasn't tried this app, you are missing out. It has more or less everything you need in order to develop a successful business and they never stop adding new features. You just get so much value for this price. And their support is just amazing! Costin C. from their team has helped me so much with every question I had.

Unique Catches

Vitals has been a great help in improving sales and boosting revenue. So many different tools inside the app which makes life much easier. The support from the team is second to none. They are fantastic. Always ready to assist no matter how big or small the request is.

ARC GURU

I used this app for several of my stores' uses like reviews, badges, sticky carts, upsells and bundles, and a ton more. This app has a ton of features and all are pretty easy to set up. Support is wonderful. They assist you in a timely manner and completely fix the problems you might have quickly. Thank you so much Michael for you help that you assisted me with pertaining to my store.

Lovepawz

Why didnt I find this app before! Totally worth it even if you're just going to use one app out of the 40 customer service is great! Love it highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 226 227