VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

Smart Lovers Choice

Didn't knew this app existed, but I ordered speed optimization for my site and the IT dude just said to delete all apps and install this on istead as it is way faster - which it is. Really f awesome stuff as it is very convenient, makes website load faster... - From 13 second load speed to 3 second and saves money too as one app does so much. Really 5/5 review. Thank You!

P.S. I also got refund for this app in one of my test stores which is awesome as I forgot it to delete it before trial.

December 5, 2019

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the feedback.

Miss Aglaé

I use this app since one week and it already helped me to sell through bundles...
I used many apps in the past and this one replaces many of them and provides even more features that I didn't even think of before!
Very simple to set up (using predefined designs), fully translatable, it also has a very efficient editor that really helps to define where the widgets are displayed without coding anything.
The support team is reactive too.
So my honest advice is: just try it !

December 5, 2019

We try to keep it simple and effective! We are happy to hear this counts!

Petit Nuage

they are all apps we need to get increase sell and start, the support is very fast i recommend this app

December 5, 2019

We help businesses grow and thrive and we do it good. Thank you!

EZ Organic Shop

Cezar is extremely responsive and helpful and is a delight to work with. These guys always come to the table and you know you're in good hands

December 5, 2019

Your recommendation is very much appreciated. We'll make sure to keep the app the greatest :)

Moolicious

Loving this app and Cezar is wonderful. Fantastic customer service. I highly recommend Vitals to anyone. Thank you!!!

December 5, 2019

You're the best! We love having customers like you!

Heatlash

The Vitals team is great. We love the layout of their apps and how easy it is to use a lot of the features.
We are very picky with how our site looks and have spent countless ours designing and building it so we want every last detail to be how we want it, and there were a few very specific things we needed changed in a few of their apps and since we're not very knowledgeable about code we couldn't figure out how to fine tune the things we needed, but that's where the team at Vitals came through and fixed each individual thing we needed and they did it very quickly.
We couldn't have been happier with the team at Vitals!

December 5, 2019

We are truly proud of our support team! Thank you for you recommendation as this will add to their motivation to provide excellent customer service every single time!

Sunseeker

Cezar from VITALS never fails to deliver his great services. Fast response, patient and good communication. This is my third store with vitals installed. Highly recommend.

December 5, 2019

We'll let Cezar know you mentioned him in your great review. Thanks!

Alec Monopoly Shop

Very good app. I really like it.
All in one app very useful and often updated. Very good support very fast answer.

December 5, 2019

Appreciate the feedback! We still have more features coming up, so stay tuned!

Patchstrips BE

The best app every ecommerce store should get. Has so many useful things and the support team is very helpful for modifications!

December 5, 2019

It's a pleasure to read such a good review. Thank you!

Dressage Performance

By far THE best support ever from an app developer!
I had a lot of problems in my store which were all caused by other apps that left lots of code on my site causing speed issues and other clashes.
I found that the most useful part of this app was the automatic currency conversion (only one that works with Shopify's new multi-currency!) but it's a great advantage installing just this one app as installing lots of different apps causes site speed problems. Highly recommended!

December 5, 2019

We are really glad to hear your recommendation. This is boosting us on keeping up the good work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35