VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

Chisel Accessories

Their customer service helped me with a different app. That doesn't happen. people usually tell you "thats not our app not our problem" essentially. Vitals went above and beyond with customer service ON TOP of an amazing app. Highly recommend to everybody.

ARYA Athleisure

In 3 words: Greatest app ever!
I don't know how I never heard of this app before and glad I did because it's brilliant. I have been playing with it for 7h straights and haven't found a single useless thing. I hope the price point stays here because it's awesome!

Ônne Swimwear

Excelentísima App, en dos dias el 70% de nuestras ventas son referidas por Vitals. servicio de atención al cliente de 10.

EDGUNLESHIY SHOP

Great customer service. Costin helped me patiently to set the currency converter just as I needed it to be.

reludesigns

Vitals is one of the best app out there, easy to install and use, has a combination of different options needed for my store and I see they constantly improving and adding new features.
Their customer service is top-notch, the team is always there to help, thank you for all you do.
Get this app, don't doubt it at all.

cosmopin™

Great Support. The service was fast and helpful. I'd recommend to anyone who does not like searching a lot. Ask the support!

Grountry

The response is very fast. Can do whether I want in the page layout!!! Very recommend this app!!!!!!

mscrazytools

It is really a very cool application and the best thing in it is the speed of support and problem solving in a timely manner

SheryMillion

The app is very useful and the support is extremely efficient. Advice to everyone to use this 41 app in one

TRENDIZED

This app is amazing. There are literally everything what I need of. And the support is always here to help you when you need any help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 150 151