ViVA Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available
Rating (4.5)
4.5
December 20, 2022

L'onglet des clients pour ecrire leurs avis est en anglais comment je peux faire pour que ça soit en français s'il vous plaît? Merci infiniment

disque Empire
France
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Sell The Trend replied January 4, 2023

Hi, Melanie here from the ViVA Reviews Customer Success Team. Thank you for your message regarding Language support. This capability is available in Left Menu > Settings > Language Settings. There you can customize every word used in the app!

We always welcome feedback and actively add features based on customer request. if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to us at anytime via our 24/7 live chat or our emails info@vivareviews.com

Regards,

Melanie
ViVA Reviews - Customer Success

August 3, 2021

Looks good and works well. I wanted to remove a review completely from a product and could not find the option to do this in the imported list, so had to delete the app to remove the review from my site, where do I find the option to remove a review? I've reinstalled the app and the review I wanted to remove is still listed as active.

Chartill Online Store
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
Sell The Trend replied August 3, 2021

Thank you for installing the app and for the nice words!

This is how you can remove a review. In the products list, Click [View] button. This will open up a page showing all the reviews for that product. on the left you will see a column labeled "status". Here you can toggle any review on or off allowing you to only keep the reviews you want.

Hope that helps!