ViVA Reviews

A.I. Powered Product Reviews, Aliexpress Reviews Importer

Free plan available

Gannon Gadgets

Great customer service. When my store had an issue, they were quick to collaborate and fix the issue.

April 15, 2022

Hello, This is Ellis from The ViVA Reviews Support Team. We always put our customer support issues as our highest priority! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and kind words about ViVA Reviews.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to us at anytime via our 24/7 live chat or our emails info@vivareviews.com

Regards,
Ellis
ViVA Reviews - Support Team

Modern Electronica

I really love how the reviews look on my product pages! Customer service was awesome with helping me right away when I hit some roadblocks too!

Discount Prices US

I love this app!! Does what it says and I love how easy it is to import reviews. Easy to look up your existing products and import reviews.

StealthActiveCo

Great for pulling reviews. They look good on my product page. Support was very responsive with my enquiries as well.

October 26, 2021

Hello, This is Jamie from The ViVA Reviews Support Team. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about ViVA Reviews, It's always great to hear from our customers - it's really appreciated.

Regards,