ViVA Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available
Rating (4.5)
4.5
Edited November 25, 2022

For now, I must apologize for my first review and correct myself. I had an issue with my theme. The application works great and has met all my expectations. The support is very helpful and responds very quickly!

Pulloody
Germany
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
Sell The Trend replied November 25, 2022

Hello, This is Ellis from The ViVA Reviews Support Team. Thank you so much for the kind words! We are always ready to provide support anytime you need it! :)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to us at anytime via our 24/7 live chat or our emails info@vivareviews.com

Ellis

November 20, 2022

Amazing customer service, I didn't expect the team to be so reactive ! they did their best to make me satisfied and to solve the problem i had on my store... They are very attentive. This is the first time I have received such excellent customer service. Thanks RAZA

hyndhair
Time spent using app: 18 days
Sell The Trend replied November 21, 2022

Hello, This is Raza from The ViVA Reviews Support Team. Always glad to help as we put customer support issues as our highest priority! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and kind words about ViVA Reviews.

Raza

November 17, 2022

Tres content d'avoir trouver cette application. Le service est impeccable. Je recommande fortement !

The Apple core
Sell The Trend replied November 21, 2022

Hello, This is Kelly from The ViVA Reviews Customer Success Team. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about ViVA Reviews, It's always great to hear from our customers - it's really appreciated.

November 13, 2022

VIVA Reviews is a terrific app and has stored me a lot time and decreased my complications from posting opinions manually to having them completed in a click on of a button.

shophereoutlet
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Sell The Trend replied November 14, 2022

awesome that our app has really helped you with your shop!

November 11, 2022

Hi,
Any way to remove the 'Powered by VivA' link on my shop website? Or at least cover it up?
Thanks.

Hi-Tech Back
Singapore
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 5, 2022

VIVA Reviews is a great app and has saved me so much time and reduced my headaches from posting reviews manually to having them done in a click of a button.

The Retail Bridge
Time spent using app: 4 months
Sell The Trend replied November 5, 2022

April 15, 2022

Great customer service. When my store had an issue, they were quick to collaborate and fix the issue.

Gannon Gadgets
Time spent using app: 29 days
Sell The Trend replied April 15, 2022

Hello, This is Ellis from The ViVA Reviews Support Team. We always put our customer support issues as our highest priority! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and kind words about ViVA Reviews.

Ellis

February 16, 2022

I really love how the reviews look on my product pages! Customer service was awesome with helping me right away when I hit some roadblocks too!

Modern Electronica
Time spent using app: 7 months
Sell The Trend replied November 21, 2022

Hello, This is Kelly from The ViVA Reviews Customer Success Team. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about ViVA Reviews and so happy our team was able to help you out.

Edited February 17, 2022

I love this app!! Does what it says and I love how easy it is to import reviews. Easy to look up your existing products and import reviews.

Discount Prices US
Sell The Trend replied November 21, 2022

Hello, This is Kelly from The ViVA Reviews Customer Success Team. Thank you for your kind words and thrilled that you had a great experience. It's always great to hear from our customers.

October 26, 2021

Great for pulling reviews. They look good on my product page. Support was very responsive with my enquiries as well.

StealthActiveCo
Sell The Trend replied October 26, 2021

Hello, This is Jamie from The ViVA Reviews Support Team. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about ViVA Reviews, It's always great to hear from our customers - it's really appreciated.

Jamie