Vizard ‑ Instant Video Maker

Vizard ‑ Instant Video Maker

by Vizard Studio

Create stunning videos of your store products in seconds!

Angeles Wear Limited

I downloaded the app to my store and made videos. I followed all instructions to enable videos on my website on the particular products using the hovering and ALT but it didn't work. I immediately deleted the app same day, yet they went ahead and charge me $10. This is thieving and stealing. Don't install this app. Even the music/sound was also a problem because even after selecting a particular tune, the final video tune is not what you selected. Thumbs down

Angeles Merchant

Revive Wear

Love this app, great price, make single or multiple product videos, showcase your store, share to YouTube, Vimeo, advertising, social media.

May 06, 2019

Revive Wear, Thanks for your kind words. Please feel free to reach out for any assistance. Happy video making!

Asana Hawaii

Super easy to use! Great developer and very responsive customer service. Amardeep has been a big help.

May 03, 2019

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear. We try our best to engage with the customer and provide assistance. Keep making good videos and reach out to us for anything :)

Discount Jewelry And Boutique

Works like a charm just a few simple steps and the app did the rest. I Highly recommended this app..

May 02, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We are continuously working towards improving Vizard further and making it more useful for our customers. Please feel free to reach out anytime.

El Dorado Junction

This app is surely nice I do like it however there’s room for improvement. The music just seems to end abruptly with the 14 seconds video maker and as a musician and music programmer, that just makes me frustrated and annoyed. With this version of the video maker, the music should start to fade at 12.3 seconds and faded out completely at 14 seconds and that way it gives one a more polished end product. The £29.99 price tag is too high for what it does and if I have to continue paying £29.99 I may switch to a different video maker or make my own videos coz I can. Dj Sweetthing.

May 02, 2019

Hello Reginald, Thanks for sharing your feedback. I am excited to share that we have taken your suggestion and added music fading towards the end. You should check it out now. It's very cool!

Regarding the subscription plan, you can choose the Basic plan for $9.99 a month which allows you to create 10 videos a month which is a good start for new stores. We have also launched 'Vizard Mobile' app for Vizard which makes it a breeze to share your Vizard videos on social media.

I just want to assure you that we are very receptive of our customer feedback and continuously working towards serving them better. Please feel free to reach out for anything.

Thanks & regards.
Amardeep Singh

yeet24

The app is full of bugs and the price is way too high: you pay $29.99 for the whole Shopify store with all it's features and the same $29.99 for the lousy video ad creator with a few templates? Not worth it

March 28, 2019

Hi there Yeet team, Thanks for your feedback. We are a new app and constantly at work to give a better service through our app. We are constantly improving and updating the features.
As we can see you have created 218 video ads in 21 days using our app in the 29$ subscription plan with unlimited video creation, this is the highest number of videos created by any user of our app in a month. We have always been very prompt in replying to your queries and comments and in this course of time never thought that you would be one of the dissatisfied customers. You had also asked us to give you lifetime unlimited subscription of our app in return of reporting issues and providing feedback, which we respectfully declined.
We are really grateful for your feedback and will keep on working on the app to give our users a great experience.

P.S : Also there is a $9.99 monthly subscription too which gives you 10 videos per month

IDREAMMART

I am really appreciated from Vizard team to give us such a powerful app. We have the videos of our products but we can't put them on the product page directly. The Vizard app helps us put them on our website seamless. And we met some problems at first. The Vizard team helped us resolve it at lightning speed. We will give them 5 stars & 100% recommendation.

March 28, 2019

Thanks a lot IDreamMart Team. Your feedback and review is very positive and encourages us to keep on improving the app and adding more features like this. Cheers

SaleGrabberStore

I used this app to make sales videos. Really simple to do. I ran into a little difficulty and the developer responded to me immediately. Even though he was distant away, I was contacted. He explored all avenues to make sure that the app was working. I am now looking for results now. https://salegrabberstore.com

May 02, 2019

Thanks you for your kind words! We try to respond and assist as soon as possible. Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,Free plan,I like only Free,I would like to give 5 stars.
Thank You.
htt://sphb.online

Tudo na Moda

good product, but need some attention on coding, indeed work and its easy, but only suport english type, i mean example Já it will show J´ , attention on that, but everything works great :) i already ruing 2 video ads on facebook and its killer.

May 02, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. Yes, currently it only supports English alphabets, we are working towards supporting more languages in the future.

Previous 1