Vizard ‑ Instant Video Maker

Vizard ‑ Instant Video Maker

by Vizard Studio

Create stunning videos of your store products in seconds!

BiP Fashion

I am really appreciated from Vizard team to give me this magical tool.
110% recommend for those who don't have professional video making skill, but they need to create a lot of video for advertising purpose. it's worth every single penny. you save a lot of time, money and energy and at the end, you have better video content.

May 2, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are glad you like it and find it useful.

kiddygarden

The easiest way to make small ad videos! Runs smooth and great support. Defiantly worth the money!!

May 2, 2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We are here to assist, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Dan & Toni Fashions

The videos that I made on your website helped my online store get a lot of engagements and likes to my facebook and Shopify store purchases

May 2, 2019

That is great to hear. Our mission is to make it as easy as possible to create great product videos which get a lot of engagement. Thanks for reviewing Vizard.

K. Jade

Every time I open the app to use it, I get an error. Not entirely sure how it's suppose to work because it doesn't work for me.

Kilkari Moms Kids

Was looking for a tool to make videos for my products and came across this app. Works great. Keep it up guys. Please add direct posting option on social media.

May 2, 2019

Thanks for reviewing us and your kind words. We are excited to share that we have recently launched a mobile app 'Vizard Share' which makes it a breeze to share Vizard videos on social media. Just visit 'Mobile' page in Vizard Shopify app to check it out, it's very cool!

Benfashion

Good app, nice templates, easy to use, good design and worth the cost.

May 2, 2019

Thanks for reviewing us. We have come a long way from the time we launched - there are so many more templates and its 10x easier and faster to make videos now. Thanks for being our esteemed customer through this journey.

Paparrazicloset

The app is good but I would like to see more customisation options soon.

May 2, 2019

Well, that is what we have been working on and come a long way since. Vizard has so much more customisation options now. Thanks for being a part of journey.

Boutique Foods18

Vizard is good with some very good templates. It is very easy to create video ads of different styles. Suggest you to add more customisation options in the coming time.

Gourang Paper Products Pvt Ltd

The app provides some tastefully done templates that helps to showcase my products in a grand way. I would request to add more of such templates.

Inkflap

I was looking for something to make videos for my products to promote on social media and came across this new app. Making video ads through this app is very easy. It makes videos in seconds and has good templates. It is a native Shopify app which makes the process very simple and smooth. I would recommend to use it. Also I hope the developers will keep adding more templates and features. Keep up the good work.

2 Next