Vizard ‑ Instant Video Maker

Vizard ‑ Instant Video Maker

by Vizard Studio

Create stunning videos of your store products in seconds!

El Dorado Junction

This app is surely nice I do like it however there’s room for improvement. The music just seems to end abruptly with the 14 seconds video maker and as a musician and music programmer, that just makes me frustrated and annoyed. With this version of the video maker, the music should start to fade at 12.3 seconds and faded out completely at 14 seconds and that way it gives one a more polished end product. The £29.99 price tag is too high for what it does and if I have to continue paying £29.99 I may switch to a different video maker or make my own videos coz I can. Dj Sweetthing.

May 2, 2019

Hello Reginald, Thanks for sharing your feedback. I am excited to share that we have taken your suggestion and added music fading towards the end. You should check it out now. It's very cool!

Regarding the subscription plan, you can choose the Basic plan for $9.99 a month which allows you to create 10 videos a month which is a good start for new stores. We have also launched 'Vizard Mobile' app for Vizard which makes it a breeze to share your Vizard videos on social media.

I just want to assure you that we are very receptive of our customer feedback and continuously working towards serving them better. Please feel free to reach out for anything.

Thanks & regards.
Amardeep Singh

K. Jade

Every time I open the app to use it, I get an error. Not entirely sure how it's suppose to work because it doesn't work for me.