Vizard ‑ Instant Video Maker

Vizard ‑ Instant Video Maker

by Vizard Studio

Create stunning videos of your store products in seconds!

Revive Wear

Love this app, great price, make single or multiple product videos, showcase your store, share to YouTube, Vimeo, advertising, social media.

May 6, 2019

Revive Wear, Thanks for your kind words. Please feel free to reach out for any assistance. Happy video making!

Asana Hawaii

Super easy to use! Great developer and very responsive customer service. Amardeep has been a big help.

May 3, 2019

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear. We try our best to engage with the customer and provide assistance. Keep making good videos and reach out to us for anything :)

Discount Jewelry And Boutique

Works like a charm just a few simple steps and the app did the rest. I Highly recommended this app..

May 2, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We are continuously working towards improving Vizard further and making it more useful for our customers. Please feel free to reach out anytime.

IDREAMMART

I am really appreciated from Vizard team to give us such a powerful app. We have the videos of our products but we can't put them on the product page directly. The Vizard app helps us put them on our website seamless. And we met some problems at first. The Vizard team helped us resolve it at lightning speed. We will give them 5 stars & 100% recommendation.

March 28, 2019

Thanks a lot IDreamMart Team. Your feedback and review is very positive and encourages us to keep on improving the app and adding more features like this. Cheers

SaleGrabberStore

I used this app to make sales videos. Really simple to do. I ran into a little difficulty and the developer responded to me immediately. Even though he was distant away, I was contacted. He explored all avenues to make sure that the app was working. I am now looking for results now. https://salegrabberstore.com

May 2, 2019

Thanks you for your kind words! We try to respond and assist as soon as possible. Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,Free plan,I like only Free,I would like to give 5 stars.
Thank You.
htt://sphb.online

BiP Fashion

I am really appreciated from Vizard team to give me this magical tool.
110% recommend for those who don't have professional video making skill, but they need to create a lot of video for advertising purpose. it's worth every single penny. you save a lot of time, money and energy and at the end, you have better video content.

May 2, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are glad you like it and find it useful.

kiddygarden

The easiest way to make small ad videos! Runs smooth and great support. Defiantly worth the money!!

May 2, 2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We are here to assist, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Dan & Toni Fashions

The videos that I made on your website helped my online store get a lot of engagements and likes to my facebook and Shopify store purchases

May 2, 2019

That is great to hear. Our mission is to make it as easy as possible to create great product videos which get a lot of engagement. Thanks for reviewing Vizard.

Kilkari Moms Kids

Was looking for a tool to make videos for my products and came across this app. Works great. Keep it up guys. Please add direct posting option on social media.

May 2, 2019

Thanks for reviewing us and your kind words. We are excited to share that we have recently launched a mobile app 'Vizard Share' which makes it a breeze to share Vizard videos on social media. Just visit 'Mobile' page in Vizard Shopify app to check it out, it's very cool!

Previous 1