Volumenrabatter , 1.175 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 9 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
2. december 2023

I needed a quick way to select certain collections at a percentage discount, and they helped me set this up quickly for my campaign.

Celebrating Home Direct
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 4. december 2023

We are glad to hear that our team could assist you efficiently in setting up the percentage discount for your selected collections.
If you have any more questions or need further assistance with your campaign or any other matter, feel free to reach out.
We're here to help and ensure your experience continues to meet your expectations.

Regards,

21. januar 2024

Easy to use and customer service was A+ when I had a theme integration issue. Shout out to Manoj for his expert help :-) Thank you!

Enola Gaye Canada
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 23. januar 2024

Thanks for the shout-out! We're thrilled you found our service easy to use, and we're delighted Manoj could assist with your theme integration. If you ever need more help, we're here for you!

Cheers,

24. januar 2024

Good team available to support when required. Adis was helpful in particular but never had an issue with any of the support team.

SoleCube
Storbritannien
9 måneder bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 28. januar 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are delighted to hear that Adis and the entire support team have helped address your needs. We strive to provide excellent service, and it's encouraging to know that you have consistently had positive experiences with our team.

Should you have any future requirements or inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your trust in our services and look forward to continuing to support you.

1. februar 2024

Works perfectly for our needs. Their support team are experts and knowledgeable. Very responsive and helpful!

Vu Promo®
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 6. februar 2024

We're grateful to hear that our solution aligns perfectly with your needs! Thank you for recognizing the expertise and knowledge of our support team. We take pride in being responsive and helpful to ensure a smooth experience for our users.

If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to continue providing top-notch support and maintaining a solution that meets your expectations.

4. januar 2024

Even for the moment I dont need anymore this app, the customer service is incredible..Im on shopify from 4 years,still now lets say from 50 apps customer service only 2 was really helpfull and this app is one of them..Thanks all team! RESPECT!

aiciavem
Rumænien
3 måneder bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 8. januar 2024

Hey there :-)

It's wonderful to hear about your positive experience with customer service! Exceptional support can truly make a difference, and it's great that this app stands out among the many you've encountered. Your appreciation and acknowledgment mean a lot to the team.
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback!

12. december 2023

Haris worked on my issue and helped me slove in not time. Get job thank you

MOKI WALKIE
Singapore
Cirka et år bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 17. december 2023

Hi there,

We are thrilled to hear that Haris was able to promptly assist you and resolve the issue. Thank you for your kind words! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

26. januar 2024

It is a great previously I have been struggling to set volume price breaks for my product variants, due the complexity I tried different apps but most of them had some or the other issues setting things correctly for me, but Hulkapps Volumeboost has significantly reduced manually promo set ups for me and the settings are also very simple I had some great support from their development team in putting things right. I would like to mention Segmedina and Haris Spahovic for their great help and prompt replies to my queries.

Woodpecker Packaging
Storbritannien
4 dage bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 28. januar 2024

Hi there :-)

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that our VolumeBoost app has simplified your volume price break setup. It's great to know that you found the settings straightforward and received excellent support from Segmedina and Haris. We're here to assist you whenever needed.

14. november 2023

I love this app, perfectly fit to our profile, easy to set up and the display options are clear. Very satisfied with customer service too, Smiljan were very helpful and solved my issue in couple of minutes.

Packagemate
6 måneder bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 16. november 2023

That's fantastic to hear! We're thrilled the app meets your needs, and it's great to know you had a positive experience with Smiljan. If you ever need further assistance, we're here for you!

24. november 2023

Great app, great support! Have used it for over 3 years now!

VIETRI
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 26. november 2023

Hey there :-)

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We're really happy to have you as a long-time user.
If you ever need assistance, feel free to reach out. Cheers to three years and counting!

8. december 2023

Very helpful support and the app helped my store to increase the average spent per purchase.

PetCultures
2 måneder bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 11. december 2023

We're delighted to hear that our support was helpful and that the app contributed to increasing the average spending in your store!

If you have any more feedback or questions, feel free to let us know. We're here to help!