Volumenrabatter , 1.178 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 9 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
24. november 2023

This app automatically applies its discount to all carts, even if customers haven't clicked on the offer. This prevents my customers from using their own coupons, as the Hulk discount takes precedence. I expected the app to allow customer coupons to override the Hulk discount, but it doesn't work that way. The inflexibility of the app became apparent when customers complained about being unable to use their coupons. Upon realizing this, I found the app unsuitable for my needs, particularly in promotions involving customer-specific coupons. This lack of flexibility in the app's functionality is a major drawback for my business, leading me to seek advice on its removal.

Anything Speaker
15 dage bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 26. november 2023

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience caused. We're actively working on enhancing the app's flexibility to address concerns like yours. If you have any specific issues you'd like us to assist with in the meantime, please let us know. Your input is invaluable to us.

Redigeret 27. februar 2024

Watch out after a negative review the product manger. Sended an email to reconsider the review while it effects there business.

So i do. From 2 stars to 1 star. While i belief in honest reviews.

Not compatible with paypal button on the product page and shopping cart. Disable it or it does not work.

If it works with amazon , google or apple pay on product page. I do not know , i guess not.

sirch-nl
Holland (Nederlandene)
HulkApps.com svarede 25. februar 2024

We appreciate your feedback about the PayPal button issue. Our team is investigating the compatibility concern and recommends temporarily disabling the button until a resolution is implemented.

Thank you for your patience as we work to enhance your shopping experience.

6. juli 2022

Tried to reach out multiple times for help regarding an issue with no answer from the support team or chat. Glitches often and removes the discounts from certain products on my store resulting in customers calling questioning it.

Heavy Duty Tire
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 12. juli 2022

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please allow us a chance to assist you with your concerns to the soonest. We have emailed you please connect with us so we can help you to get it checked and resolved.

31. marts 2021

Stopped working recently. It shows the discount in cart, but doesn't apply after checkout. I have had it installed for over a year now and it has stopped working in the past 1-2 months.

3D Shape Engineering
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 11. november 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

15. juli 2019

Most useless app since they made it Pro Paid version! Wont show products anymore. Its a shame, it use to be a good app.

Art Store
Pakistan
Næsten 3 år bruger appen

20. april 2020

We have reached out quite a few times to their support and each time it has been sub par. Many have not even addressed this issue. We consistently have orders that no discount is applied and we physically have to reach out to the buyer and issue a refund. This is time wasted on a task that should be easily incorporated. Also, having to reach out to the customer just isn't a professional way to handle our business!

Gorilla Easy Connect®
Mere end 2 år bruger appen

25. juli 2019

This is the worst app and unreliable!!!
Our website checkout page is not working because of this app we have tried to contact developer several without response!!! We have not have any sales since then!! This is the same issue we had the last week!!! So frustrated!!! We uninstalled the app from our theme but coding where still there!!! PLEASE DO NOT InStall this APP!!! Very bad SERVICE!!!!

TARA GRINNA SWIMWEAR
Cirka 2 år bruger appen

Redigeret 1. august 2022

Update: Here's the response (escalated to their growth manager) after the app caused major problems with the theme, apps and entire site. They haven't responded for a week (after ~10 reply attempts, and a new support ticket). *** Hulk Apps Response: "Hi (name), I hope you are doing well. I'm the Growth Manager at HulkApps. I'm here to assist you. FIRST OF ALL, I sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience that you have been facing with our application. Can you please re-install the app in your store again and provide me a chance to help you with our app? I promise that I won't be taking much of your time and will manage all the coding-related implementations for our app in the theme that you will specify and will make sure that everything is working perfectly. Once we are ready with the solution, we can jump on a call so that we can share our screens to make sure we are on the same page and there won't be any back and forth. And as compensation for all the trouble you had with our app, we would like to offer our Volume Boost app free of charge for your store. Please let me if you have any questions or concerns. I'll always be here for your help. Have a nice day ahead!" *** (Again, they haven't responded for a week after I've replied about numerous times. I even created a new support ticket for some type of response.) *** Review: The app suddenly stopped working. The discount was on the cart, then disappeared on checkout. I spent hours dealing with the issue with support. They said it was fixed - I had to revert to an older theme. That still caused the same problem. I had to confirm on many platforms that it still didn't work. They didn't believe me, and asked for collaborator access again. Do not use. It'll mess up the code on your entire site theme, and the support will not help. Even with collaborator access, the issue wasn't fixed after they said it was. Switching to another app. Bad coding. Poor integration. *** • False promises.
• Terrible customer service (and this issue escalated to their growth manager). • Do not use.

How to Operate Your Home
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 28. juli 2022

Hi there,

We really apologize for all the inconvenience that you have been facing with our application.

Please install the App back to your store and allow us the chance to resolve your all concerns.

22. marts 2020

It worked on the product page, but once added to cart it started messing up prices of other unrelated items. Discounted literally everything else in the cart that it wasn't even linked to, even making some items free!? Unusable.

Persephone's Boutique
Storbritannien
Mere end et år bruger appen

Redigeret 27. november 2020

This app used to work great, but I've had to get support "fix" this app not working no less than a dozen times. It went out again today on Black Friday of all days. Completely shot my Black Friday. I did half the sales of last year. Don't use it unless you want a huge constant headache.

Wink Diapers
Mere end et år bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 21. november 2019

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in average customer orders while using Volume Discounts!