4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting sales and average order value through various discount options, including automatic discounts and multibuy offers. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and detailed tracking of offer performance. The app integrates well with Shopify, allowing for multiple discount offers and free shipping. Merchants appreciate its impact on customer satisfaction and the responsive support team. It's been successfully used for over 3 years and supports stacking of extra discounts at the cart.

Edited May 13, 2019

I tried the update on another theme and it worked. After initially writing a 1-star review the developer contacted to attempt to troubleshoot and locate the root cause of the issue. Thank you for providing good customer service.

Beyond Med Shop
HulkApps.com replied May 13, 2019

Hi there,

We can help get this resolved for you. Some of the shopify themes aren't compatible out of the box and require specific process to install the code. Our team can help get this resolved so please contact us at support@hulkcode.com and we'll get it done for you for FREE.

Hope you'll give us a chance to do it properly for you and update the review after.

Thank you.

January 12, 2022

He took the time to respond very politely. He kindly responded to the languages ​​of different countries. Especially the customer support called Nisha was the best response.

Seluna
Japan
January 17, 2019

Simple & easy to use. Really love how simple interfacing promo & discount to my product or collection. Took me less than 5 minutes to setup my first discount campaign.

Bob Rock LoveLily
Malaysia
HulkApps.com replied March 6, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help.

August 22, 2019

broke my theme after uninstalling it. and very very slow response to support requests. No one is able to shop through my website now. since this broke the checkout process. And I have yet to hear back from them.

weavewell
India
HulkApps.com replied November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Edited August 1, 2019

Really disappointed. I expected much more but since the beginning it doesn´t work. I just tried to run up an offer and it didn't appear in my product pages. The technical support doesn't respond. Don´t trust.

ChicToy
Spain
HulkApps.com replied November 11, 2021

May 24, 2019

I used this to increase sales and quantity. I enjoy this app and the support. Just hope the buy now would work next time

4seasonshoppe.com
United Arab Emirates
January 23, 2022

Great support. Was expecting to do some back and forth through email, but everything was quickly resolved over live chat. They (re)installed? after it didn't see to be working on a new setup. At the same time explain all the changes they made which was important to know due to conflicts. App also looks like it good backend coding. Impressed!

FLOBOTTLE
April 18, 2023

Hulk apps has excellent customer service, I love the product options app, and I hope this app is just as good.

Cherish & Co
HulkApps.com replied April 18, 2023

Woow :-)

Thank you so much for trusting in us and we are glad to hear about the options app.
We hope you will love this app too and have a long way to go with us.

Cheers!

May 19, 2019

dwdwdwdwddwdqdwdadaqwdqsdmjjsiskdjwlksdjkwjdikwjdkwjdqlkiwjdiwjdiwjiwjioqjeioqjqiiojdioqjqoiqhdiodbsdhkhdjdjiawd

Epic Stuff Shop
India
December 9, 2019

Great app. Tho it's not working on my theme at first, but their customer service is really helpful. I recommend!

Lakolux
Philippines
HulkApps.com replied December 10, 2019

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!