VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

Volume/Quantity Discount. Online Store 2.0 Compatible.

From $7.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LeanLight

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very good app and good customer service! I would give it a 5 star but it doesn't work with the buy now button nor does it work properly with abandoned carts.

August 20, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are confident that our customer service team will be able to work them out for you or maybe find an alternate solution! We appreciate the kind words about our support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Rhinoclear

Support is fast and reliable. I'm giving it a 4 start because of some features I feel should be added to the program. Other than that service is excellent.

August 18, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We hope to make our app even better :)

NeighBuy

Location Singapore

I use this app to do my Volume Tiered Discount and what i really like about it is its simplicity and its valued for money compared to the many other apps which cost way more than this. Their service is also very good in solving my problems promptly. Unfortunately, I have to use a separate app to manage minimum purchase , if they have this as well, it would be my perfect 5 star app!

August 11, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. We don't have a public roadmap so I couldn't say if/when this feature might be made available. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

RENEW International

The app does what we need it to do and offers a variety of options. When I did get stuck, Amit resolved my issue promptly.

July 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your appreciation and support! Have a beautiful day ahead!

YouMe - DogShop

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

I installed this app to enable volume discounts. It works very well. In my opinion, the designs of the bulk discounts on the product pages should be improved. It is very "standard" even with the paid version. If you have a problem, you will get an answer form the customer support very quickly.

July 14, 2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We're glad that you had a good experience with our customer support team, and we will surely come up with an improved table design very soon, please stay tuned for it. :)

Let us know if you have any more suggestions on help@hulk-support.com. Have a beautiful day!

Arohati

Location India

Just choosed basic plan which is free till now going well with this.

June 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your support. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in customers' orders while using Volume Discounts App!

Skyboy Photos

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a nice addition to Shopify since Shopify does not provide bulk discounts, only percentages off products with a coupon code. HulkCode provides a nice interface to substitute for this. It's reasonably easy to manage once you get used to it, and displays on the product pages nicely.

June 15, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Volume & Tiered Discounts app.

Thank you once again, Cheers! :)

DailyCravings

Location Malaysia

Unfortunately the application didn’t work with my selected theme. Nevertheless the team & support provided was excellent.

June 10, 2020

We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. But thanks for your feedback. We look forward to working with you some other time!

Frank Amato Publications

I am trying to get some answers before I spend the time setting up the app - this review is actually on the accessibility of getting answers - 3 attempts to get info using messenger, email, phone - getting the advertisements from downloading the app BUT absolutely no communication besides that - at this point I would go knock on their door if I could this looks like a great app

UPDATED REVIEW: communication has been great now - looking forward to finishing up our shop & opening - thank you

Butterfly Conservation Supplies

Time spent using app About 2 months

The service with this app is excellent! The only thing that keeps me from giving the app a 5 is the discount does not show on the product page. Outside of that the app works great!

April 25, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Volume Discounts App. You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can to display a discount on the Product Page.

Please reach out for further assistance!