VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

Volume/Quantity Discount. Online Store 2.0 Compatible.

From $7.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lakolux

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app. Tho it's not working on my theme at first, but their customer service is really helpful. I recommend!

December 10, 2019

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

The Global Bird

Time spent using app About 1 month

The only easy and FREE to use app that lets you add quantity discount codes.
Even with a default theme on shopify.
This app automatically calculates the discount in cart!
If you want to make it even better, let us move the discount box where we want on product page.
Also, when a customers changes the quantity IN the cart page, it no longer changes the prices!
Thank you for providing free aps!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for giving us this wonderful opportunity to serve you and we look forward to seeing your store succeed with our apps.

Seven Lights Shop

Location Argentina
Time spent using app About 1 month

Por el momento, todo va bien !! :D Estoy configurando la APP y parece estar buena. Es sencilla y facil de usar. Version Gratis

Chastity Project

Relatively flexible, good responsiveness from the developers. Definitely a positive option for bulk discounts.

October 22, 2019

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad you're enjoying the app so far, and really appreciate the feedback about the flexibility our app provides in creating offers.

We're always looking for new ways to improve our apps, so your opinions are very valuable to us. Thanks again, and I really love your custom products!

SitDr

Time spent using app About 1 month

Not a bad app so far it asked me for a review as soon as i submitted my first discount so time will tell, i will revisit this later

Okay its later and i gotta say i like it so far but it took a while for me to work it i finally figured it out by clicking the question mark button on the first menu(bottom right) and applying the changes to my theme. I think that button should say something else to be a bit more clear, but for a free app its very good.

ONLY real problem ive found is that when you change the quantities in the cart the discounts disappear in the cart but then reappear in checkout might scare a few customers away.

No doubt this has become my favorite brand on the app store though!

September 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're highly motivated!!

Blue Pigeon UK

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I am wholesaler and wanted to configure my retail shopify site with Volume discount so i can also sell wholesale. I tried Volume and Tiered Discounts Shopify app. Initially there were some issues but they were resolved very quickly by an excellent support team of HulkApps. I am pleased to manage my Wholesale and Retail customers using one version of website. Thank you Hulk Apps. Strongly recommend using this app if you are looking to offer Volume/Tiered discounts to your customer.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for such amazing words! We are happy to have you part of our family at Hulk.
Wish you all the luck for your Shopify store!

4seasonshoppe.com

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 1 day

I used this to increase sales and quantity. I enjoy this app and the support. Just hope the buy now would work next time

EZ Raffler

Location Seychelles
Time spent using app About 2 months

Just installed App and have initiated the first tiered discount... let's see if it works as it says it does... Will modify review after using it for a week or 2

ibisclock

Location Chile

Debo decir que hasta el momento ha sido buena mi experiencia con esta aplicación, cumple su objetivo. Sin embargo como critica constructiva seria mejorar la instalación de la aplicación en la plantilla que se este utilizando en shopify, tuve que ingresar al código de la plantillas con bastante cuidado al final tras realizar las pruebas funciono perfectamente. Pero quiero hacer ese alcance que es un poco difícil y no tan amigable la instalación me ayudo mucho el pequeño manual que tienen.
Saludos

SHOP IBEX

Time spent using app About 1 year

Good app. And the best thing is that is free as a quantity break app should be.

The only downside is that the app don't work on the cart level.

March 27, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for appreciating us, our team is currently working on making the app compatible with Ajax cart. Until then you can continue using a basic cart page.

Once we have a solution, you can try it and maybe we could get a 5-star from you. :)