VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

Volume/Quantity Discount. Online Store 2.0 Compatible.

From $7.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Minimal Garage

Location Malaysia

This app is perfect for me. Its free and its perfect for what i need. Other app require money and time trial. I can't thank you enough as a small SME trying to start up. Bless your heart

March 25, 2019

Thank you for your encouragement. Let us know if we can do anything to improve the rating. Good luck!

JET Engraving & Unique Design Co.

Time spent using app About 2 months

I haven't used it yet but we will see how it turns out, kind of excited to really increase my average purchase across the board

March 21, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review and all the best for your store!

Suarez Arts

Location Philippines

Enjoyed adding this app to our website. we are currently testing this app for our longterm use. Good thing is their customer support is trying their best to help out. UI presentation and menus needs updating though, makes me feel insecure if i did the right thing.

March 6, 2019

Thank you for you review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy you noticed. We've been working on improving the UI and will roll out the update soon. Watch out for an update from us.

Prominent Emporium

I used this app but it only shows a table on the product page and the discount doesn't apply at all. Tried contacting support but only after exchanging few email they were able to fix the issue. Now the app is working fine.

March 7, 2019

we are sorry that you uninstalled and that we couldn't help with the problem. Sometimes, themes are structured differently, and it's difficult for us to accomodate every single request. In most cases, it works just fine. If you still want our help, reach out once more and we'll try one more time to make it happen.

HyperUV

Location Israel
Time spent using app 24 minutes

Great app, too bad you can't remove their table of contents. It's ugly as hell so I uninstalled. Other than that, it works great.

March 8, 2019

We are sorry that you uninstalled and that we couldn't provide you options to customize your offer table earlier. With our future release, we promise to incorporate more flexibility with the tables.

We also provide CSS and JS blocks for advanced design customization. In case If you still want our help, reach out once more and we'll try one more time to make it happen.

Master Air Tool Ltd Co

this is a good app but the new functionality of adding discount code is not working correctly. The expired discount code will still work on this module, therefore, you will have to delete the discount code instead of expired the discount code for now.

Shewanez

very helpful developer team. thanks so much! it helps me a lot on converting sales. thanks again and kept it up !

March 6, 2019

That's great! Happy to hear that the app is helpful in boosting sales in your store.

prettysticky24

Location Germany

It's the best free App for bulk discounts I found. There are two weak points: 1. No discount calculated when dynamic checkout is used / 2. I had an issue that the discounts were not shown at cart view (only at checkout)
But I contacted the support team and they solved this issue ASAP. That's awesome especially for a free App!

March 6, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Atlas en Route

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, love all the features and is free as a bonus. Have used it to create numerous discounts and all work well. Would definitely recommend to all. Thank you Hulk.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for your support. We are delighted to hear we could match up to your expectations. Let us know if you face any issues, we can help!

Alfamates

Time spent using app About 1 year

good app, easy to use . can be improved more. sometimes takes too much time to sync the products , otherwise, it great

March 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Our app has significantly improved. As of today, we are able to execute a product sync within minutes where it took hours before.

We also appreciate your patience and support as we continue to make this one of the best Product Options available in the Apps Marketplace.