VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

From $7.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
August 31, 2022

The development team has been responsive to adjustments that we have asked for! This is a welcome relief

Homiah
Time spent using app: 2 months
HulkApps.com replied August 31, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! We are looking to see your business grow even bigger. Remember, we are always here if you need us.

August 29, 2022

Sanjay, he's a perfect agent for you. If you have an issue regarding the app, don't hesitate to look for him for your issue(s). When I met Sanjay, 15 min was enough to resolve my issue. In addition, developers working for Hulk App were fantastic for Customer Service. All the time, I'm so happy to have Hulk App for my business. I appreciate Sanjay again here. Thank you.

K-Beauty Creator
Time spent using app: 14 days
HulkApps.com replied August 29, 2022

Hi,

..and wow! Thank you for recognising Sanjay's amazing abilities! Yes, we are truly proud and honoured to have him as a part of the Customer Experience Team.

Thank you for sharing such kind words about our agent's performance with the rest of our merchants. Should you need anything, please do reach out at any time.

Have an amazing day ahead! :)

August 29, 2022

They are really helpful when we are in trouble :) Helped me when I had an issue with discount on the products on my store

Sophie Morrell
Time spent using app: 4 months
HulkApps.com replied August 29, 2022

Helping our merchants is our passion, looking forward to doing that in the future!

August 24, 2022

great app - used it for years! dead easy to use and manage and great support from them, recent upgrades changed by them - so fab

Selectronix Onboard
Time spent using app: Over 3 years

Hey,

Thank you so much for trusting us and leaving your valuable feedback.

We are happy to hear that everything went smoothly for you!

Regards,

August 24, 2022

Amazing work! completely added everything i needed in the right spots without fail, understood everything i said and needed and deliered!

Select Awards Pty Ltd
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi,

We are truly glad to hear about the app and how satisfied you are with it.
Please do not hesitate to write us back if needed any assistance.

Cheers! :)

August 24, 2022

Quick and helpful customer support. Minimalist app and pretty clean. I've tried different apps in the past but this one seems pretty good

AdevaBox
Romania
Time spent using app: 12 days

Hey :-)

We are really glad to hear about the App and support services. Thank you so much for a wonderful review.

Please feel free to reach us back if needed any further assistance.

Best regards,

August 14, 2022

EASY TO GET GOING, CLEAN AND EFFICIENT, THE TECH SUPPORT IS GREAT AAAAAAA+ IM GETTING THE 1YR SUBSCRIPTION

Outsourcedstickers
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
HulkApps.com replied August 18, 2022

Hey :-)

We are glad to hear that and thank you so much for such amazing feedback for the App and our support services.

We wish you the best in your e-commerce journey.

Regards,

August 12, 2022

Indispensable en mis tiendas. La app es increíble y fácil de utilizar, quizás la instalación es lo más complicado, pero Emira, la chica que me atendió en menos de 1 hora ya la tenía funcionando en mi ecommerce.

BCWEARS
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
HulkApps.com replied August 13, 2022

Hi there :-)

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are glad to help you out with the App configuration. Please feel free to write us back if needed any further assistance.

We would be more than happy to help.

Best regards,

August 10, 2022

This app is great, it really helps increase AOV if your products are of the type that people will buy multiples of them. I've used this app on a previous Shopify store as well, and Sanjay provides amazing support on the backend if you require it. He always responds quickly to any issues that might arise.

My Rosary Collection
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HulkApps.com replied August 12, 2022

Hi :-)

Thank you so much for such a lovely review and for trusting in us.

We are glad to have merchants like you.

Thank you! Cheers to you :)

August 10, 2022

Buena aplicación, fácil de configurar y con un servicio técnico excelente. Tanto para la instalación como para resolver dudas atienden 100% bien y rápido!

De Moi à Toi - De Mí para tí
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied August 10, 2022

We are glad to hear that you are happy with the service and experience you have received. We are always striving to make your E-commerce life easier.