VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

From $7.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
August 8, 2022

Great app, has a good fast support team that fixed any problem I had. I recommend this app over the other discount apps

Girlsthatgetit
Time spent using app: 4 months
HulkApps.com replied August 8, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback.

We are pleased and happy to hear that you favor our app, and we are always here to provide you with the best experience.

August 6, 2022

Great app and great customer service. This is a great way to offer volume discounts to our customers

G.A.B Vinyls
Time spent using app: 33 minutes
HulkApps.com replied August 8, 2022

We are truly glad you found our app good and our support even better :)

Thank you! Cheers to you :)

Edited August 9, 2022

Update: probably the best customer service of any app I have used. Did everything they said they would. Great app and great company!! Update: They have went above and beyond to get everything to work. There is one issue left and they are working on it now. Product looks great and customer service has been amazing. Update: Developer emailed me. Some changes where made to backup theme, but I was not advised a backup theme had been made. Backup theme has been published, but still not working correctly. The discount is not being applied in the cart or check out. Also, the product discount grid is not centered on the product page. Developer team stated they are working on it and will get it fixed. Will update here. I have been a long time customer and recently updated my theme to version 2.0. The automatic install does not work. I have asked via chat several times for help getting this installed and I have been told they are working on it, but it still has not been fixed. Terrible customer service! Very disappointed!

Police Brand Memorabilia and Collectibles
Time spent using app: About 2 years
HulkApps.com replied August 6, 2022

Hi there :-)

Thank you so much for your amazing review and we are glad to help you out with your concerns. Please feel free to reach us back if needed any assistance and we would be more than happy to help you out.

August 4, 2022

Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
HulkApps.com replied August 4, 2022

Hi dear customer,

Thank you so much for sharing the amazing experience you had with our team and app :)

We appreciate your kind words! Best wishes from the team :)

August 2, 2022

I have run a shopify store for 7 years now and tried many apps. For me and my purposes this is the best volume discount app that doesn't get in the way of other things. I did have a hiccup today and chatted with the team and they were there within a minute. It's 8:58 PM.

Joker Greeting
Time spent using app: About 2 years
HulkApps.com replied August 3, 2022

Hi there :-)

Thank you so much for trusting in us and glad to hear how our App is the best for your store and that you have liked our services. We are delighted to have you and assist you with your concerns.

Please do not hesitate to write us back if needed any further assistance.

July 25, 2022

was frustrated with some errors from the app, after spending over a day of fixing and asking couple of support to fix the problem, Sanjaysinh is the best to truly help me to solve the problem, and yes, the app is good, recommend!

酒酒樂樂 - 日本の清酒專門店
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied July 25, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for a lovely review.

And we are glad to help you out with your concerns. Should you have any other queries or concerns please feel to write us back. We would be more than happy to help.

BEst regards,

July 22, 2022

All the time, Hulk App has been the best for me. Never disappointed me even once. Hulk App support team, especially Agent Sanjaysinh, he's great person to support anything that we might have to tackle. Don't hesitate to use Hulk app if you plan to run whole sale or tiered price rules at your store.

BYouClub Beauty
Time spent using app: 3 days
HulkApps.com replied July 22, 2022

Hey there :-)

Thank you so much for trusting in us and leaving a wonderful review.

Should you have any queries or concerns please feel to write us back, we would be more than happy to help.

July 20, 2022

Great app support, they helped us in under 20 mins! We are looking forward to seeing what this app can do for us!

Discounter's Pool & Spa Warehouse
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied July 20, 2022

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review.
We are glad to help you out.

Please feel free to reach us back if needed any further assistance.

Regards,

July 18, 2022

Good app, with great support! I really like to use this app also i was facing an issue with my theme, then support help me to fix it.

Party Glowz
Time spent using app: About 1 year
HulkApps.com replied July 18, 2022

Hi,

We are truly glad you found our app good and support even better :)

Thank you! Cheers to you :)

July 18, 2022

A good app so far, it makes small changes on your website, and these small changes lead to conversion.

Campros Tent
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HulkApps.com replied July 18, 2022

We are happy to hear that our application's small features which you sought caused a great impact on your store.

We are always striving to provide you best possible experience.