VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

From $7.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
July 1, 2022

I only use this app a couple times a year but it is 100% worth it. It's definitely the best I have found for stacked discounts and just general ease of putting sales together. Any problem I've had with something not working how I needed has been fixed so easily and quickly with their live chat. Can't recommend this app enough.

Town City
Time spent using app: 7 days
HulkApps.com replied July 1, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

July 1, 2022

App works well. I love that I can specify discounts based on customer tags. Help team was quick, patient, and efficient!

Yellow Bronco, LLC
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi,

We are truly glad you found our team to be helpful and efficient. We always aim to meet our merchants' requirements. Thank you!

Cheers! :)

July 1, 2022

This app provides great functionality and has a very clean, well designed user interface. We are already experiencing a "boost" in conversions and sales. In addition, the customer service is exceptionally good! We switched to this app from a competitors and are so glad we did! Highly recommend!!

CLICK All-in-One Protein & Coffee
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi,

We truly appreciate your recommendation and the kind words you have for our customer experience team, as well as the app itself. Thank you!

Should you need anything, please do let us know.

Cheers! :)

July 1, 2022

Lovely app. Well thought out too and offers everything I am looking for. The only change I would want would be a freemium model that charges based on orders per month if you get over a certain amount, for example. That would be the best in my opinion. Other than that, lovely app so far!

Fumo
South Africa
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words, we are truly happy you find our app easy to use and lovely.

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on the app, as we have added your feedback to our possible app improvements. This is highly valuable to us, so thank you once again!

Have a lovely day ahead! :)

July 1, 2022

Good app with a exceptional support team. Khushbu from the support team was not only quick to respond but went above and beyond to help me with all the problems I had and was super helpful. Thank you!

Peel Away Labs

Hi,

Well, we are so honored to receive such kind words from our merchant :)

Khushbu is our dear overachiever and we are grateful you have also found her assistance truly helpful and effective.

Thank you!

June 30, 2022

Très bonne appli si l'on veut faire des réductions progressives et augmenter le panier moyen.
Je recommande

Acose
France

Hi,

Thank you, dear merchant! We are truly grateful for your recommendation.

Have a great day ahead! :)

June 29, 2022

Great app and great customer service. Always willing to help out and resolve your issue very promptly

One Stop Thrift

Hi,

Thank you for your great feedback.

We are truly happy we were helpful to you, and so, should you need anything further from our end, please let us know.

Kind regards :)

Edited June 24, 2022

Great customer service. Their customer service team and the development team really took care of my request and came with a solution.

CERB packaging
Romania
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
HulkApps.com replied June 24, 2022

Hi there :-)

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad to help you out.

Should you have any queries or concerns please feel to write us back.

Best regards,

June 22, 2022

Was great to get detailed instructions on how to help install and get the app up and running. I look forward to having this app and hope the volume boost really helps with my business. A great user friendly app.

Carnevale Prodotti
Time spent using app: 15 days
HulkApps.com replied June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. We are glad to offer the best to boost your business and hopefully would like to see you with us for long here.

Please feel free to write us back if needed any assistance.

Best regards,

June 22, 2022

We use this app to apply volume discounts to our product range and display and easy to understand grid. I have reached out to them twice in 2 years and had fantastic service, they cant do enough for you.

Vape Shop Birmingham
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
HulkApps.com replied June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for keeping faith in us. We are more than happy to assist and provide the best we can.

Please feel free to write us back anytime if needed any assistance.

Regards,