Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

MELPSHOP.COM

Support doesn't exist and the tiered discounts only work for one quantity option not for any other quantity

weavewell

broke my theme after uninstalling it. and very very slow response to support requests. No one is able to shop through my website now. since this broke the checkout process. And I have yet to hear back from them.

Oxyhealth

This app has got worse and worse since more users are using it. This app relies on api calls to their own servers, which slows down your checkout. As of today, their server is down, with a 503 error showing in my shopify apps admin section, and a greyed out 'add to cart' button on my website cart page, meaning no-one can purchase from my store. Ive had to roll back my theme 6 months to get rid of their code as an uninstall does not fix this issue. The developers behind this take days to respond to tickets.

Be aware that installing this app means that your cart will be slower and that if any issues arise your cart button will not work. I guess this is the price you pay for using a free app!

barriers R us

Stopped working after a few weeks, after I'd spent hours populating it. No response at all from customer services. Uninstalled.

Pup Swagger

I would give it zero if i could. It doesn't work. Support is non existent ......................................................

oneclickvalue

Dissapointing App that doesn't work. I tried a fake checkout and the price still the same. If there is zero, i would give it a zero

ChicToy

Really disappointed. I expected much more but since the beginning it doesn´t work. I just tried to run up an offer and it didn't appear in my product pages. The technical support doesn't respond. Don´t trust.

Odor Nuke

Garbage. Half the features don't work. Support is non-existent. Anybody giving high reviews on customer service got scammed into paying $49 for a "premium" install. In other words you have to pay for customer service.

If they did a better job they could crush it, there is a gap for this as a freemium option in the app store. Off to use Discounted Pricing by Booster Apps like everyone else serious about making money.

Deleted.

TARA GRINNA SWIMWEAR

This is the worst app and unreliable!!!
Our website checkout page is not working because of this app we have tried to contact developer several without response!!! We have not have any sales since then!! This is the same issue we had the last week!!! So frustrated!!! We uninstalled the app from our theme but coding where still there!!! PLEASE DO NOT InStall this APP!!! Very bad SERVICE!!!!

K9Cat Company, LLC

I paid for professional installation and only got a few emails about how it was set up but could never get it to work on my site and further communication came to a halt! I am too busy to mess around with poor customer service. I want my money back!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6