Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Smart Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule for Products

K9Cat Company, LLC

I paid for professional installation and only got a few emails about how it was set up but could never get it to work on my site and further communication came to a halt! I am too busy to mess around with poor customer service. I want my money back!

Art Store

Most useless app since they made it Pro Paid version! Wont show products anymore. Its a shame, it use to be a good app.

slimlift

DOES NOT WORK. 5 STAR REVIEWS ARE FAKE. SUPPORT DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU WHEN YOU ASK THEM TO HELP. DO NOT DOWNLOAD

Shopping de Criança

I gave up. Doesn't work at all! I tried a lot to make it work... They even replied my emails nicely and fast, nevertheless the discounts weren't applied at the checkout as promised, neither on the following amounts of selected products. So them I gave up to test. Hope you guys develop it better further...

Digital Market Today

doesn't work, installed app as per instructions and no indication of why this app does not work and does not show table on product page.

MITESTORE

It does not work at all. Please check your program.
I've tested it on the brooklyn theme.
If you are using brooklyn theme, do not download this app.

Dana Ashkenazi

UNFORTENTLY THE APP OK NOT SO GOOD. NOT HAPPY WITH THE INSTRUCTION AND THE HELP CONTACT. SORRY NOT FRINDLY

Hi there Dana,

Sorry about the issue you are facing. We checked the installation and unfortunately you did not complete the installation process correctly. It's ok and that's why we offer Support help.

I did see that Heena our team member followed up within 2 hours from your request and we did not hear back from you.

It would be great if you can update the review appropriately and also give us a chance to help you get this setup properly.

Take care.

OMG Pets Club

It doesn't work. I have installed, configured it and nothing happens. It doesn't work. I have installed, configured it and nothing happens.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear your experience with the installation process. We checked and unfortunately there were a couple of steps that were missed. Sometimes each theme is unique and requires additional changes to make everything work. That's why we offer free support to all of our clients.

We'd love to get this resolved for you and hopefully you will update the review after we fix the implementation since we have experts that do these all day. We hope you'll give us a chance and update the review as it's certainly not the best depiction of our service and app. We try our best everyday to handle 100s of requests for each of our apps and we'd love one more chance to make this right for you.

Happy.Humble.Human.

Website always under heavy load- never have the opportunity to update any promotions. Not sure if discounts are automatically applied or if discount code must be created in Shopify

Hi there.

Please reach out to us so we can fix the issue on your site. The Heavy load issue was temporary as we've seen an influx of new stores with large inventories that slowed down servers. We've since improved the Servers and things are running smoothly. Give us a chance to turn this review into 5 stars.

Custom4ufashion

They help us to do some customized at first, However, it occurs many problem on the product page and cart page. Then they did not provide any help to us and did not reply our email.
Our store is in a mess now !

So disappoint for their service.

Hi there,

We apologize for the issue. We have worked on a non-live theme so not sure what happened here. Please reach out to us and we are happy to help remove any code or get this done right.

Our support is free and we try our best answering 100s of requests daily. We hope you'll give us a chance and turn this into a positive experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5