VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

Volume/Quantity Discount. Online Store 2.0 Compatible.

From $7.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

anacondafightwear

Don't normally write bad reviews but this app is awful. Getting all kinds of errors in my website even after uninstallation. Stay far away from this.

March 25, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback.
We are sorry our app did not meet your expectations.
Our manager has contacted you in hopes of amending any issues you were having.

Merik

I reached out to ask if this app would work for what I need in my shop, and was told by support that, yes it would. Got the trial, and after setting everything up and taking about an hour to troubleshoot. It didn't work. Contacted support again and was told no it wouldn't work for what I needed. Don't waste people's time. And now I'm getting numerous emails about my ticket being open, then a reminder that it would close, and now that they've been closed. Now I see in other reviews that people are finding this app's code leftover, so now I have to waste time removing all that. I get that this won't work for everything, but please tell people that if they ask and provide details. It seemed like the first support person was flippant and just said "yeah that's what we do, it works" - but didn't read my details. Edit: Please stop sending me emails - I'm done with this app- It's spam at this point. I know you reached out but it's not worth the struggle because I don't trust that it's going to work.

March 24, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for leaving us your feedback.
We are truly sorry your experience with our app and support was unsatisfactory.
Our manager contacted you in hopes to resolve the issue you were having.

Promoplus

Bad support, bad application, terrible service. Don't waste your money. We tried to use it for several months and the support does not support

January 20, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to write us your valuable feedback.
We value our customers' opinions and we strive to do better and improve our services.
We are genuinely sorry that you have been unhappy with our service.
HulkApps appreciates your feedback as it enables us continually improve the level of help we provide to our customers.
We hope that you will give us another chance.

8000Kicks

DO NOT USE THIS APP. THE APP SUDDENLY STARTED CALCULATING ALL THE DISCOUNTS WRONG AND WE GOT SOME CUSTOMERS BUYING WITH 90% AND 100$ DISCOUNT. i CONTACTED THE CHAT, THEY WERE ONLINE, THEY READ MY COMMENTS AND THEY DIDN'T REPLY.

November 12, 2021

Firstly, we would like to thank you for the feedback provided, it is truly valued and most important for the improvement of our apps. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused by our app’s dysfunctionality. We hope our paths will cross again in the future since we are at your disposal for any queries you may have.

Mountain Metal Arts

App is unstable. I've had to buy the app four times and it still doesn't work right. Choosing "Contact Support" from the dashboard only takes me to the installation page. This app is unreliable, unstable and not recommended in any way. You will waste a lot of time trying to get this thing to cooperate.

November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

GolfbaneProdukter ApS

This app leaves code after uninstallation (4 files + injected line of code in your liquid theme file). I accidentally noticed some errors in the Chrome log from the hulk code being loaded (and thus affecting my load time).

HD Stencils LLC

Its described as an upsale branch for this company. Wouldn't care if it only worked and displayed properly. Its a very badly coded app. I was trying to get an app that offered additional discounts on top of the volume discount and this app does that but you can't apply the discount to a specific product.

3D Shape Engineering

Stopped working recently. It shows the discount in cart, but doesn't apply after checkout. I have had it installed for over a year now and it has stopped working in the past 1-2 months.

Socotro

Bought this app to get discounts when purchasing more than 1 product. I created the offer but then it sometimes worked and most of the time didnt when it was live on my store. Then when it showed the tiered pricing on my store, the discount didnt apply at checkout. The odd time it did but it took a good 30s to load. Very unhappy with this app and would not recommend.

Blue Calin

Worst app, I have ever used in my shopify store, They played with my cart coding, after installing the app the add to cart color is blinking and there's no solution for that in their app. even after uninstalling the app my cart is still blinking, They don't deserve even 1 star We are digital marketing agency and we are handling multiple shopify stores and I am going to uninstall it from my all stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10