VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount,Quantity Discount. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

GolfbaneProdukter ApS

This app leaves code after uninstallation (4 files + injected line of code in your liquid theme file). I accidentally noticed some errors in the Chrome log from the hulk code being loaded (and thus affecting my load time).

HD Stencils LLC

Its described as an upsale branch for this company. Wouldn't care if it only worked and displayed properly. Its a very badly coded app. I was trying to get an app that offered additional discounts on top of the volume discount and this app does that but you can't apply the discount to a specific product.

3D Shape Engineering

Stopped working recently. It shows the discount in cart, but doesn't apply after checkout. I have had it installed for over a year now and it has stopped working in the past 1-2 months.

Socotro

Bought this app to get discounts when purchasing more than 1 product. I created the offer but then it sometimes worked and most of the time didnt when it was live on my store. Then when it showed the tiered pricing on my store, the discount didnt apply at checkout. The odd time it did but it took a good 30s to load. Very unhappy with this app and would not recommend.

Blue Calin

Worst app, I have ever used in my shopify store, They played with my cart coding, after installing the app the add to cart color is blinking and there's no solution for that in their app. even after uninstalling the app my cart is still blinking, They don't deserve even 1 star We are digital marketing agency and we are handling multiple shopify stores and I am going to uninstall it from my all stores.

Main Street Marketplace-Downtown Waupaca

This app did not meet my needs. I needed the app for one product but then needed to upgrade to a paid plan for the one small feature I needed. AND after I had removed it I found out by email that I had to go into my theme coding and manually remove code. This is above my skills and very risky with my store right before Christmas. I wish I would have know this before I installed it.

Min Ayn Home

your app isn't working on 14 days trial. The discounts are not reflecting on the store i will have to uninstall it.

GetAirbiento.com

Downloaded the app, paid $30 for expedited technical support since it didn't work on my store. They didn't resolve it within 48 hours, then ignored my request for a refund. Deleted the app.. poor customer service is unacceptable in 2020, downloaded another app that worked almost instantly.

DakshinaStore

The app leaves a residual in the theme code which causes the facebook pixel to double count. Even on removing the app from shopify.

christinashiefer

the app is not accurate. and the support is very bad i have had issues with the app . it was giving me wrong calculation . i ahev contacted the support with pictures and everything but no body helped me at all

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10