Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

iffity™

Worst support team customer service I have ever received. I emailed them multiple times and can reply to me 2 days later with an email saying we did not get a response from you if your issue resolved. And after telling that my issue is not resolved, and they ask me to email them again, i email and again i don't get a reply. Where is my email even going then? Worst decision to have downloaded this app

Tattoo Merchandise Shop

User beware! I tried this app and it it APPEARS to work but does not.

The discount was present all the way through the checkout process but once the customer clicked the "Pay now" button the app would only sometimes apply the discount. Customers credit cards would be charged more than they were quoted.

I deactivated the app quickly but in the time it was being used, it had about a 50% success rate.

Unreliable. Do not recommend.

Bio-Pana

Inaccurate. USE WITH CAUTION. On my end, discounts worked accurately. When tested on another computer, the system discounted WAY low. When we switched browsers, the discount didn't even appear.

Nicopods.UK

I have applied this app to my store for my discounts however when my customers go to check out on apple pay the discount removes itself. The discount however works for all other payment methods.
I have emailed Volume & Tiered Discounts numerous times and had nothing back - really sad as everything else about this app works perfectly and its easy to use

Seasons Produce Market Albany

Not sure why, but this app applied discounts to products unrelated to the ones I'd loaded, didn't apply discounts to the products it should. Reached out 3 times for tech support and got nothing!

Recommend finding something else (I'll probably stay away from all hulk apps now)

Imshopay

bad support. support team didn't fix my problem. this app make my currency converter can't work on cart.

Gorilla Easy Connect®

We have reached out quite a few times to their support and each time it has been sub par. Many have not even addressed this issue. We consistently have orders that no discount is applied and we physically have to reach out to the buyer and issue a refund. This is time wasted on a task that should be easily incorporated. Also, having to reach out to the customer just isn't a professional way to handle our business!

TeslaPro

Complete garbage. Do not pay for this app. Product is $20 each. Set it up to be $17 if they bought 2 or more. I go to my orders and see that it's letting people buy them for $9 each instead of $17 each. Had to fulfill the orders and lost a ton of money.

Sanityzer

It does what it's supposed to do but every step of the way something doesn't work and I have to go back to technical support and have them fix it. I'm deleting it and would not recommend until they iron out the kinks.

Persephone's Boutique

It worked on the product page, but once added to cart it started messing up prices of other unrelated items. Discounted literally everything else in the cart that it wasn't even linked to, even making some items free!? Unusable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8