Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Sanityzer

It does what it's supposed to do but every step of the way something doesn't work and I have to go back to technical support and have them fix it. I'm deleting it and would not recommend until they iron out the kinks.

Persephone's Boutique

It worked on the product page, but once added to cart it started messing up prices of other unrelated items. Discounted literally everything else in the cart that it wasn't even linked to, even making some items free!? Unusable.

Omay Foods

The App stopped working without any update. I tried reaching support but no response. Got stuck with a very important campaign that uses this App's functionality.

Violet Pumpkin

I tried to use this app to apply a discount to my products. It did absolutely nothing as nothing changed when I checked my website.

coffeebreakdiscounts

Used it on the debut theme, broke the checkout page. Even uninstalling it won't fix this. AVOID THIS THING!

CraftCutterSupply.com

I had this app for less than a week. The servers have been down 3 times that I know of where the discounts were not showing. The last time it went down, It had disabled the checkout button so my customers could not order anything for hours resulting in loss income and sending them to my competitors. I do not recommend this app at all. I am so happy I did not send an email promoting the discounts this app does. That would have been a lot more angry customers that couldn't get the right pricing. I have enough of them right now that could not check out. If you install this app make sure you have a backup of your theme. You will need it when this app goes down.

H&H Company

Does not work. Asked for help from support. Support didn't help. Do not recommend. Support asked for permission to access my store to attempt to fix and ended up turning off my coupon I had set up in my discounts section and had advertised during Black Friday Cyber Monday. Cost me a lot of money on ad spend just to get a lot of abandoned carts because people were not getting the discount that was promised in my Facebook ads.

Chic Picks

I couldn’t get it to work. The free plan is very basic. The chart on your product page looks awful but luckily you can choose to not have it show. To me, setting up the discounts is a bit confusing and shouldn’t be. This is all a mute point tho because i never could get it to work. All the other stuff would have been ok had it worked. On the mobile app, you cannot see the installation button so I had sent two help
requests without realizing it before I found it. I assumed the reason it wasn’t working was I had not installed it yet. So after installation, it still doesn’t apply discounts, even at check out. So I was glad I had put in the work request. I wanted to have this set up for Black Friday but it’s thanksgiving now and I deleted the app last night to try to search for a new one. I don’t recommend. The free version at least. You shouldn’t offer a free version tho unless you make it functional. Limited, I understand but it should be functional.

MarcTani

Application that leaves much to be desired, I had a problem with it and practically after a week I have not been given a motion. Customer service could honestly improve.

shoppetting

i use the app for about 1 month, but it didn't work, it not show the offer table on the product page

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8