VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

From $7.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
HulkApps.com
4.6
January 20, 2022

I tried to use this app - we have contact support and still no response on why it is not working - don't install if you don't have time on your sides

Annah Stretton
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 days
HulkApps.com replied February 3, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for your feedback!
Pelase accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this may caused you as we are usually known for our exceptional support to our customers.
We would surely like to help you with seting our app up.
Please contact us at support@hlukcode.com

January 12, 2021

Holy cow! How bad can be a translation? Where do I change to english instead of this crappy portuguese ?!

Cápsula Shop
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 months
HulkApps.com replied January 5, 2022

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by the lack of our application’s performance. We are truly thankful for your feedback and it will be taken into consideration while we work on improving our apps. Should you have any other queries, please do contact us at any time.

September 30, 2020

Fast response from team but unfortunately the app has so much conflict with my other apps making my original discount code not able to use..

Tashkila
Singapore
Time spent using app: 14 days

April 13, 2020

Either the page or the function can meet my needs, but it does not work at all! ! ! And I sent two emails to support team, but neither received any reply. I want to solve the problem and use it, but I'm disappointed

Ovonicshop
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 7 days
HulkApps.com replied April 13, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Volume Discounts, and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

Our expert has reached out to you and we hope to hear from you soon!

Edited October 10, 2019

I have to say I'm very disappointed in this app and it's proven useless to me. I wanted customers to be able to purchase 3 items in a collection and get a discount. I know now that it has to be 3 of the same item unless I upgrade to a perpetual monthly payment. Not good for a small business.

Soap A Go-Go