Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

vgfs Market

I used this app to provide the means of showing a volume discount table to encourage more sales. The app is OK however, I had to get their technical support people to set up the app properly on the store, since it required better coding skills than mine to get it right. Response from Hulk has been very quick, responsive and very helpful.

Vinyl Supply Mart

REVIEW UPDATE: After leaving review they FINALLY after 4 days fix the problem. I will not be using this app as the problem it created isn't worth the lack of customer service contact until the review was left. I have updated my review from 1 star to 3 because app did work before they messed it up.

This app worked great but I wanted a different image for the discount and gave them a idea. They added that picture to ALL my items I have in the discount tiers. So the wrong prices were on the wrong items causing confusion and upset customers. I messaged multiple times and we are on day 4 and they still haven't fixed their mistake! I've had to refund orders and deal with angry customers for 4 days now because of this! So if you need any help GOOD LUCK! (I have learnt that the developers are based in INDIA (per service email) and not on a quick time line.)

March 22, 2019

Hi there,

We hope you'll amend the review as it's not fair and let me explain why:
- First of all as you said the app works great :)
- Secondly, we love working with merchants FOR FREE and help provide unique customizations. As you know free work still costs us money and resources and we try our best to get this done asap.
- Thirdly, Our team is dispersed across the globe. I'm sending you an email from Chicago. Also, just because some of our team members are in India doesn't diminish the quality of their work and that we are all equal, regardless of where someone lives.
- Lastly, we get 100s of customization requests every day. We do our best to get things done on time for free and there is a queue which is the only fair way to make sure that we treat everyone equally.

I hope you'll amend your review. If not, we certainly understand but hope the above helps clarify the situation to the other 1000s of customers who do love us.

Thanks,

Allen

Splashings of Fabric

I've been using this app for months perfectly, then a few weeks ago there was an update. It adds the discount but when you go to checkout the discount is removed. This has resulted in emails from customers and lost sales. So I've been forced to uninstall and find something else.

Hi there,

We are sorry for the issue you experienced. Some stores were impacted by the update if they made customizations to our script. We are happy to get this resolved for you if you still need us. Thank you.

Plastics Plus Ltd.

This app was great and worked well until two weeks ago. All of a sudden it stopped working. I have been emailing the support team with little to no response. Very frustrating. It has affected our online store immensely.

Update: After three weeks they were finally able to get the app working. When the app works it is excellent. When it went down, it took forever to repair. I am now concerned with the reliability if the app and the response time from the help desk. For now I am giving it another try. Hopefully that will be the end of my frustration.

March 7, 2019

We are sorry that you are frustrated. A few weeks back, our app was experiencing an influx of users and we had some backlog on tickets. If you still want to give us a shot, please reach out and we'll make sure things are working perfectly for you.

Bubble Clay Beauty

Your app is being buggy at the moment. It says: "NEXT STEPS?
You just need to click on Update, and app will automatically implement the new codes and take the backup of your old files. It's a 1-click process."
But... there's no way for me to Update.

Hi There,

Some customers were experiencing a delay but this has been resolved. Please let us know if you have any further help.

EUTOPING TOUCH SCREEN

Product loading is slow, Maybe because my product is too much,Loaded for 20 minutes, has not finished loading

HI there,

Larger product catalogs do take longer to load. However, we've improved this significantly and a store with 10,000+ products can now, in most cases, complete the sync within 5-10 minutes.

A