VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

Volume/Quantity Discount. Online Store 2.0 Compatible.

From $7.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SNS Cocktails

The VolumeBoost App goes between 5* and 2*. It can work beautifully for months... and then something happens. Latest issue was that customers tagged as trade received the right discount messages... but the wrong discount actually applied. Very annoying and most likely lost sales and a number of "I did not get the right discount".. with following apologies and refunds admin from our side. Credit to HulkApps (and they act with urgency) they put their developers on the issue and resolved the issue overnight... but I have not idea how many customer have come in and expected another discount and then left because they could not be bothered to raise the issue. More testing and quality assurance anf then we can maybe come back to 5 stars. Will review again in 6 months. Foe people who looked at the app in the past - please note that more customising features have been added.

June 22, 2022

Hi there :-)

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have fixed the issue and we will definitely make sure such an issue will not occur in the future. We roll out proper QA before making any improvements and implementing the new feature in the App.

Hope these changes will definitely be loved by the merchants like you and we look forward to gaining your trust to be completely satisfied with the App.

Should you have any queries or concerns please feel to write us back.

Best regards,

Citadel Packaging Company

I like this app but I wish you could manage the discounts directly from the product page on the Shopify backend. I tried the manual installation but that didn't work. I reached out to support and they were able to quickly solve the problem.

June 21, 2022

Hello :-)

Thank you so much for your review and glad the support helped you with your concern.

We have introduced the feature to edit the offer directly from the product page. Let us help you to share more details on it. Looking forward to serving you with the best possible resources and features we can.

Thank you!

BRANWYN | Performance Innerwear

App gets the job done. I don't like that there is a 2 second lag when it loads the discounts. Customer service is great, but I had to pay 280 dollars for the the app instalation, and it took them 5-ish days to do it right. So it works, but it's not the perfect app nor the onboarding experience.

June 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and we apologize for the inconvenience of the App load.

We will check on your concern and update the best we can do here.

Thank you!

trueswat

App is really easy to work with and does what it is supposed to. Support is super fast and helpful. Just wish discounts could be applied on "quick payment" option as well.

May 23, 2022

Thanks for your feedback, please check out our roadmap addition to the app where you can write your suggestions for new features!

Boss Mama Malaysia

This app really help me to do tiered discounts for specific products! Best thing is that whenever I encountered any issues, the developers were quick to respond and jump in to fix it for me.

April 27, 2022

Your call is our duty and we will always be there to help you out with the issues you are experiencing.

stamp your tips

this app works very well and the costumer service is great! i recommend you to give it a try if you need a volume discount in your store

April 28, 2022

Thank you for the kind words!
We are always glad to see a happy customer.

Blnks.Ph - Affordable blanks for your crafts

Overall It's a good app but data management can be improved as data changes every update from Shopify. I had some issues with the variant display but the team worked on it immediately. However, every now and then I am encountering data changes especially with pricing - every update of Shopify I had to check all prices again. Quite time-consuming but yeah it does the job. Looking forward for a smoother version.

November 8, 2021

Thanks so much for the review, and for showing your concern. :-) Our changes usually don't affect existing users unless there is an app regulation update or app enhancement. So don't worry, as long as you're with us, you can rely on our best-in-class service.

Have a great day ahead!

WynStemens Lingerie

Exactly what I was looking for. Customer support (Khushbu) was quick with my query and I will definitely recommend anytime.

October 7, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

ONE Essentials

App works well on our store, but as a non developer there was additional support required to understand some of the functionality and how it effects parts of the site including the shopify cart discount code function. The support team were extremely helpful and accommodating to all the queries I had.

September 8, 2021

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad you were able to get outstanding help from our team!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about VolumeBoost, or any of our other apps!

Luxx Lash

App is great! It's exactly what we needed and support was there to help us from installation to configuration. One of the best apps out there to use for your store's promotions!

September 6, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so if there's anything we could do to get those 5-stars please let us know.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7