Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Arohati

Just choosed basic plan which is free till now going well with this.

June 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your support. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in customers' orders while using Volume Discounts App!

Skyboy Photos

This is a nice addition to Shopify since Shopify does not provide bulk discounts, only percentages off products with a coupon code. HulkCode provides a nice interface to substitute for this. It's reasonably easy to manage once you get used to it, and displays on the product pages nicely.

June 15, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Volume & Tiered Discounts app.

Thank you once again, Cheers! :)

DailyCravings

Unfortunately the application didn’t work with my selected theme. Nevertheless the team & support provided was excellent.

June 10, 2020

We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. But thanks for your feedback. We look forward to working with you some other time!

Frank Amato Publications

I am trying to get some answers before I spend the time setting up the app - this review is actually on the accessibility of getting answers - 3 attempts to get info using messenger, email, phone - getting the advertisements from downloading the app BUT absolutely no communication besides that - at this point I would go knock on their door if I could this looks like a great app

UPDATED REVIEW: communication has been great now - looking forward to finishing up our shop & opening - thank you

Butterfly Conservation Supplies

The service with this app is excellent! The only thing that keeps me from giving the app a 5 is the discount does not show on the product page. Outside of that the app works great!

April 25, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Volume Discounts App. You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can to display a discount on the Product Page.

Please reach out for further assistance!

Shopedian

Its a good app, help me drive extra sales. Only concern is the "number of cart item" feature doesn't work the way it should. So in all basic plan is better.

April 17, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; I wanted to apologize that the cart item count didn't work as expected. Could you please get in touch with our experts to see if they can fix it for you?

Please let us know if we can help with anything else! Once again, thank you for your immense support and appreciation.

Underpinner Spares

I have installed this app to evaluate its usefullness and intially had alignment issues on my product pages which Sanjay at Hulkapps rectified very quickly (thanks Sanjay) and it now looks/works as advertised.

*You may be asking why i only gave it 4 stars? if your website has a currency changer the prices on the Tiered discount box remain the same and do not change which is irritating me as it makes my product pages look alittle amateurish.

Will i be keeping this app?...................because of the currency issue i'm not sure.

April 8, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’ll strive to do better. I've flagged this as an integration request to our Product Team. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!
Let me know if I can help with anything else.

PERFORMA™ Custom

So far so good. Using to set quantity pricing on custom products. Couldn't get it working initially but with the Pro plan, was able to get the features that I needed.

March 20, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Lovelypears T-Shirts Printing

I use the app to add bulk discounts to my items, but sometimes the functionality breaks after an update. Usually I can fix any issues that crop up, but this time I couldn't locate the change. Contacted support and they fixed the issue after a day, creating a backup incase anything else messed up, which shopify itself doesn't seem to do properly. Pleased with the fix.

March 13, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance! We have helped over 50,000 Shopify store owners get stuff done.

FirmFresh

I use this app to allow me to discount products based on how many units a customer orders. The app works well and does just that. I am on the basic plan so the fact that I can get the features I need for Free is a great value. I use this app integrated with Hulk's Infinite Product Options to really customize my product page. Hulk's support team is very responsive and worked very hard to answer all of my questions and troubleshoot for me. I find them very helpful. I did notice a grammar error in how the discount is displayed at checkout, and I also did wish there was an option for me to customize the wording of the Discount Display Grid on the product page. But in general the app is going to work for my store and I am very happy with it.

February 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're using multiple apps from HulkApps. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Thanks for sharing your feedback about Display Grid customization. We've flagged your this as an improvement to our Product Team. We'll definitely implement this and get in touch with you!
Let us know if I can help with anything else.

Previous 1 3 4 5