Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

PERFORMA™ Custom

So far so good. Using to set quantity pricing on custom products. Couldn't get it working initially but with the Pro plan, was able to get the features that I needed.

March 20, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Lovelypears T-Shirts Printing

I use the app to add bulk discounts to my items, but sometimes the functionality breaks after an update. Usually I can fix any issues that crop up, but this time I couldn't locate the change. Contacted support and they fixed the issue after a day, creating a backup incase anything else messed up, which shopify itself doesn't seem to do properly. Pleased with the fix.

March 13, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance! We have helped over 50,000 Shopify store owners get stuff done.

FirmFresh

I use this app to allow me to discount products based on how many units a customer orders. The app works well and does just that. I am on the basic plan so the fact that I can get the features I need for Free is a great value. I use this app integrated with Hulk's Infinite Product Options to really customize my product page. Hulk's support team is very responsive and worked very hard to answer all of my questions and troubleshoot for me. I find them very helpful. I did notice a grammar error in how the discount is displayed at checkout, and I also did wish there was an option for me to customize the wording of the Discount Display Grid on the product page. But in general the app is going to work for my store and I am very happy with it.

February 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're using multiple apps from HulkApps. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Thanks for sharing your feedback about Display Grid customization. We've flagged your this as an improvement to our Product Team. We'll definitely implement this and get in touch with you!
Let us know if I can help with anything else.

Lowcostvitamins.net

Setting this app up to work with my custom theme was difficult, but customer service was very helpful with correcting all the issues. Works great now.

January 29, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly instantly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Volume Discounts App. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We really appreciate your support. Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success. :)

MassForLife.com

I used this app for multi purchases for my customer. Now they are buying more. Getting this app to work with my theme was a little challenging, but customer service was very helpful.

January 29, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly. But we're glad our team was able to help you out on this matter and we hope you continue using our products and services forever!

Thank you once again!

BodyandFitness.com

Took awhile, but customer service help with my issues. Now the app is working great and my customers are now buying more products with the multi discounts that I have created.

January 8, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Volume & Tiered Discounts App, or any of our other apps!

LAKOR Soulwear

It works pretty well for us, but it seems I have run into a big hurdle. We use multiple currencies with Shopify Payments. If I set up a volume discount of 30 DKK when purchasing 2 products, it works fine when user has selected DKK as currency. But when he switches to USD, the customer gets a discount of $30, which is 6 times too much. Am I missing something?

December 29, 2019

Thank you for letting us know about this. Would you mind reaching out to our experts on support@hulkcode.com We look forward to hearing from you soon!

QLGadgets

App is good. Just wish it had more options for the free version, like styles and colors. Still don't know what are the options in the paid version. Very good customer service. They helped me getting the app working just like I wanted.

December 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. We can help you with minor styling changes for free if you like:) We have lots more to offer. You might want to take a look at our Knowledge Base to find out more: https://www.hulkapps.com/blogs/volume-tiered-discounts/key-features

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Lakolux

Great app. Tho it's not working on my theme at first, but their customer service is really helpful. I recommend!

December 10, 2019

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Vinyl Storage Solutions

So far, pretty good. It's simple and works well. Great for a small business just starting out. Thanks for a great product!

November 11, 2019

Thank you for your kind words... we're glad you found our app helpful to your business. We look forward to your continued success!

Previous 1 3 4