Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

namebadges.com.au

Support was somewhat slow but part of this was due to festive season, would be nice if there was a disclaimer stating this. None the less the team did resolve the issue and glad it is now working.

EcigZoo

A very good app and the installation support was excellent. Definitely made it easier to have pricing promotions on the website. I could not give 5 stars as I think it is missing something useful; the ability to set the text on a per promotion basis. For example, in one product category, you may want the product table to say Mix & Match, whilst on another Buy 3 etc. The ability to tailor the text per promo would make it 5 stars. That said very happy and would recommend.

October 28, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! Thanks so much for your kind words about our product and support, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Lan Prik Chili Sauce

Overall solid app to institute tiered discounts. The app is rigid when it comes to the discounts you can program. Not very flexible, but gets the job done.

September 10, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that you were able to use the app in our store.

We are looking into your concern and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Simply Sweet Originals

I used this app to help me with the tiered discount. It was easy to set up, add the products and choose the discount. Thanks.

August 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to have you as part of our Hulk family! Please don't hesitate to reach out of you ever need any assistance. We're always standing by to help you.

LeanLight

Very good app and good customer service! I would give it a 5 star but it doesn't work with the buy now button nor does it work properly with abandoned carts.

August 20, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are confident that our customer service team will be able to work them out for you or maybe find an alternate solution! We appreciate the kind words about our support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Rhinoclear

Support is fast and reliable. I'm giving it a 4 start because of some features I feel should be added to the program. Other than that service is excellent.

August 18, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We hope to make our app even better :)

Cheap Sprinklers

The app works well. I wish you could move it around on the product page easier. I had to go into the code to achieve it. The support was FANTASTIC. While I wish the app just worked when I installed it. The support team got it working in under 24 hours. Thanks!

August 18, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your kind words. I'm sorry to hear that you've had some trouble with setup.

Since this app requires updates to be made on the store's cart page, the only way we could make it work was by taking permission from merchants to add our custom code in their existing themes so there are no conflicts. The only reason to not add codes automatically. :)

We hope that makes sense to you.

If you have any further questions or concerns, let us know!
Take care!

NeighBuy

I use this app to do my Volume Tiered Discount and what i really like about it is its simplicity and its valued for money compared to the many other apps which cost way more than this. Their service is also very good in solving my problems promptly. Unfortunately, I have to use a separate app to manage minimum purchase , if they have this as well, it would be my perfect 5 star app!

August 11, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. We don't have a public roadmap so I couldn't say if/when this feature might be made available. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

RENEW International

The app does what we need it to do and offers a variety of options. When I did get stuck, Amit resolved my issue promptly.

July 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your appreciation and support! Have a beautiful day ahead!

YouMe - DogShop

I installed this app to enable volume discounts. It works very well. In my opinion, the designs of the bulk discounts on the product pages should be improved. It is very "standard" even with the paid version. If you have a problem, you will get an answer form the customer support very quickly.

July 14, 2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We're glad that you had a good experience with our customer support team, and we will surely come up with an improved table design very soon, please stay tuned for it. :)

Let us know if you have any more suggestions on help@hulk-support.com. Have a beautiful day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6