VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

From $7.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
HulkApps.com
4.6
November 30, 2022

Highly recommended. Easy to operate and set. The only problem is that the content is not rich enough, and there are too few customization places.The display style should be more diverse.

PHILODO BIKES
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 14 days
HulkApps.com replied November 30, 2022

Hi there :-)

Thank you so much for your feedback and we will surely check for the customizations you need so we can help you with it.

Best regards,

August 19, 2022

I used this app to apply discounts on my store. It gives you a number of options of types of discount which gives you flexibility when trying to increase sale. I did have an issue on where my discount was applied on my store but the Volumeboost team sorted that out very quickly

4thecute
Time spent using app: 6 days
HulkApps.com replied August 21, 2022

Hey :-)

We are glad to help you out and happy to hear you have liked the App features and our support services.

Please do not hesitate to write us back if needed any further assistance.

Regards,

July 15, 2022

Good customer service. Very helpful and fast response! I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to have a good quantity breaker!

JuzzPuzzle
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
HulkApps.com replied July 15, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback.
We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution.

July 14, 2022

this app has helped build our online store and the live chat for help has assisted us immensely. I would recommend.

Synergy massage & spa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied July 14, 2022

Hi there :-)

Thank you for the lovely review. Please feel free to write us back if needed any further assistance.

Regards,

July 10, 2022

While the set up is not very user/beginner friendly, the support team was helpful with the installation process. Once installed, had to make some adjustments to the desired discount offer because it is not very intuitive in the settings (i.e. how to differentiate between USD (price discount) & USD (fixed price) when there is no explanation about the difference between the two or how to set it up). So it meant having to go back and forth with making adjustments and double-checking that the discount offer reflected in the front-end of the store was accurate. Other than that, the app is doing its job.

Fine Home Accessories
Time spent using app: 10 days
HulkApps.com replied July 12, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for a great review. We really appreciate it. And we apologize to hear that you had trouble setting the app offers. The Price discount will offer an amount or percentage Off on each product while the Fixed-price will allow getting each product for a certain amount or percentage.

If still, you have any trouble setting up the offer correctly we would love to assist you on it to get it fixed. Please do write to us.

Thank you!