Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Smart Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule for Products

Blue Pigeon UK

I am wholesaler and wanted to configure my retail shopify site with Volume discount so i can also sell wholesale. I tried Volume and Tiered Discounts Shopify app. Initially there were some issues but they were resolved very quickly by an excellent support team of HulkApps. I am pleased to manage my Wholesale and Retail customers using one version of website. Thank you Hulk Apps. Strongly recommend using this app if you are looking to offer Volume/Tiered discounts to your customer.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for such amazing words! We are happy to have you part of our family at Hulk.
Wish you all the luck for your Shopify store!

Ivan Leathercraft

This app is great, giving us the ability to set multiple pricing based on our business model. Excellent tech support. Highly recommend it.

June 5, 2019

Thank you. We agree, there are a lot of ways you can set up discounted pricing in your store. With our Volume & Tiered Discount app, you can bulk assign the discounts on your products at one go!

We would love to see the result on your store.

Don't hesitate to contact our team if you ever need any help.

4seasonshoppe.com

I used this to increase sales and quantity. I enjoy this app and the support. Just hope the buy now would work next time

EZ Raffler

Just installed App and have initiated the first tiered discount... let's see if it works as it says it does... Will modify review after using it for a week or 2

ibisclock

Debo decir que hasta el momento ha sido buena mi experiencia con esta aplicación, cumple su objetivo. Sin embargo como critica constructiva seria mejorar la instalación de la aplicación en la plantilla que se este utilizando en shopify, tuve que ingresar al código de la plantillas con bastante cuidado al final tras realizar las pruebas funciono perfectamente. Pero quiero hacer ese alcance que es un poco difícil y no tan amigable la instalación me ayudo mucho el pequeño manual que tienen.
Saludos

Dragons Head Shop

very simple and easy to use, would like to see the UI be a bit smarter with offers like buy one get one free or buy X number of product for £y rather than having to work out percentages or the £'s off per item. Just my thoughts to improve a great app

April 5, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We will try harder next time to delight you and hopefully get a 5-star from you!

All the best :)

SHOP IBEX

Good app. And the best thing is that is free as a quantity break app should be.

The only downside is that the app don't work on the cart level.

March 27, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for appreciating us, our team is currently working on making the app compatible with Ajax cart. Until then you can continue using a basic cart page.

Once we have a solution, you can try it and maybe we could get a 5-star from you. :)

The Minimal Garage

This app is perfect for me. Its free and its perfect for what i need. Other app require money and time trial. I can't thank you enough as a small SME trying to start up. Bless your heart

March 25, 2019

Thank you for your encouragement. Let us know if we can do anything to improve the rating. Good luck!

JET Engraving & Unique Design Co.

I haven't used it yet but we will see how it turns out, kind of excited to really increase my average purchase across the board

March 21, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review and all the best for your store!

Suarez Arts

Enjoyed adding this app to our website. we are currently testing this app for our longterm use. Good thing is their customer support is trying their best to help out. UI presentation and menus needs updating though, makes me feel insecure if i did the right thing.

March 6, 2019

Thank you for you review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy you noticed. We've been working on improving the UI and will roll out the update soon. Watch out for an update from us.

Previous 1 3