VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount,Quantity Discount. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

WynStemens Lingerie

Exactly what I was looking for. Customer support (Khushbu) was quick with my query and I will definitely recommend anytime.

October 7, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

ONE Essentials

App works well on our store, but as a non developer there was additional support required to understand some of the functionality and how it effects parts of the site including the shopify cart discount code function. The support team were extremely helpful and accommodating to all the queries I had.

September 8, 2021

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad you were able to get outstanding help from our team!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about VolumeBoost, or any of our other apps!

Luxx Lash

App is great! It's exactly what we needed and support was there to help us from installation to configuration. One of the best apps out there to use for your store's promotions!

September 6, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so if there's anything we could do to get those 5-stars please let us know.

Liebe-dein-Haustier

wir haben die App geholt und sind sehr zufrieden mit dem Support. Unsere Anfrage wurde innerhalb von 1 Stunde bearbeitet und das Problem wurde gelöst.

Online Innersejuk Store

The only reason I gave this app 4 stars is only that it didn't work with BOGO. Other than that it is a superb app, and what is even better is the support is super fast. When this app can work with BOGO, I will give 5 stars.

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We'll definitely work on achieving it as many merchants make this request.

Yurica Japanese Kitchen

I had to uninstall app unfortunately just because it was not suited for my purpose. However, I realised that I needed to remove the left over coding from my theme, and the team was so quick to help! They even followed up with me to check if the issue was resolved..! If the app was needed in my business, I will most definitely come back and do the business with you.

January 18, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We'd love to have you back. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

namebadges.com.au

Support was somewhat slow but part of this was due to festive season, would be nice if there was a disclaimer stating this. None the less the team did resolve the issue and glad it is now working.

EcigZoo

A very good app and the installation support was excellent. Definitely made it easier to have pricing promotions on the website. I could not give 5 stars as I think it is missing something useful; the ability to set the text on a per promotion basis. For example, in one product category, you may want the product table to say Mix & Match, whilst on another Buy 3 etc. The ability to tailor the text per promo would make it 5 stars. That said very happy and would recommend.

October 28, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! Thanks so much for your kind words about our product and support, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Lan Prik Chili Sauce

Overall solid app to institute tiered discounts. The app is rigid when it comes to the discounts you can program. Not very flexible, but gets the job done.

September 10, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that you were able to use the app in our store.

We are looking into your concern and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Simply Sweet Originals

I used this app to help me with the tiered discount. It was easy to set up, add the products and choose the discount. Thanks.

August 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to have you as part of our Hulk family! Please don't hesitate to reach out of you ever need any assistance. We're always standing by to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6