Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Vinyl Storage Solutions

So far, pretty good. It's simple and works well. Great for a small business just starting out. Thanks for a great product!

November 11, 2019

Thank you for your kind words... we're glad you found our app helpful to your business. We look forward to your continued success!

The Global Bird

The only easy and FREE to use app that lets you add quantity discount codes.
Even with a default theme on shopify.
This app automatically calculates the discount in cart!
If you want to make it even better, let us move the discount box where we want on product page.
Also, when a customers changes the quantity IN the cart page, it no longer changes the prices!
Thank you for providing free aps!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for giving us this wonderful opportunity to serve you and we look forward to seeing your store succeed with our apps.

Seven Lights Shop

Por el momento, todo va bien !! :D Estoy configurando la APP y parece estar buena. Es sencilla y facil de usar. Version Gratis

Chastity Project

Relatively flexible, good responsiveness from the developers. Definitely a positive option for bulk discounts.

October 22, 2019

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad you're enjoying the app so far, and really appreciate the feedback about the flexibility our app provides in creating offers.

We're always looking for new ways to improve our apps, so your opinions are very valuable to us. Thanks again, and I really love your custom products!

SitDr

Not a bad app so far it asked me for a review as soon as i submitted my first discount so time will tell, i will revisit this later

Okay its later and i gotta say i like it so far but it took a while for me to work it i finally figured it out by clicking the question mark button on the first menu(bottom right) and applying the changes to my theme. I think that button should say something else to be a bit more clear, but for a free app its very good.

ONLY real problem ive found is that when you change the quantities in the cart the discounts disappear in the cart but then reappear in checkout might scare a few customers away.

No doubt this has become my favorite brand on the app store though!

September 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're highly motivated!!

Blue Pigeon UK

I am wholesaler and wanted to configure my retail shopify site with Volume discount so i can also sell wholesale. I tried Volume and Tiered Discounts Shopify app. Initially there were some issues but they were resolved very quickly by an excellent support team of HulkApps. I am pleased to manage my Wholesale and Retail customers using one version of website. Thank you Hulk Apps. Strongly recommend using this app if you are looking to offer Volume/Tiered discounts to your customer.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for such amazing words! We are happy to have you part of our family at Hulk.
Wish you all the luck for your Shopify store!

Ivan Leathercraft

This app is great, giving us the ability to set multiple pricing based on our business model. Excellent tech support. Highly recommend it.

June 5, 2019

Thank you. We agree, there are a lot of ways you can set up discounted pricing in your store. With our Volume & Tiered Discount app, you can bulk assign the discounts on your products at one go!

We would love to see the result on your store.

Don't hesitate to contact our team if you ever need any help.

4seasonshoppe.com

I used this to increase sales and quantity. I enjoy this app and the support. Just hope the buy now would work next time

EZ Raffler

Just installed App and have initiated the first tiered discount... let's see if it works as it says it does... Will modify review after using it for a week or 2

ibisclock

Debo decir que hasta el momento ha sido buena mi experiencia con esta aplicación, cumple su objetivo. Sin embargo como critica constructiva seria mejorar la instalación de la aplicación en la plantilla que se este utilizando en shopify, tuve que ingresar al código de la plantillas con bastante cuidado al final tras realizar las pruebas funciono perfectamente. Pero quiero hacer ese alcance que es un poco difícil y no tan amigable la instalación me ayudo mucho el pequeño manual que tienen.
Saludos