VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

Create Volume Discounts for bulk purchases in a few steps.

From $7.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Shopify VolumeBoost - Volume Discount app by HulkApps

4thecute

I used this app to apply discounts on my store. It gives you a number of options of types of discount which gives you flexibility when trying to increase sale. I did have an issue on where my discount was applied on my store but the Volumeboost team sorted that out very quickly

August 21, 2022

Hey :-)

We are glad to help you out and happy to hear you have liked the App features and our support services.

Please do not hesitate to write us back if needed any further assistance.

Regards,

JuzzPuzzle

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Good customer service. Very helpful and fast response! I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to have a good quantity breaker!

July 15, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback.
We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution.

Synergy massage & spa

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

this app has helped build our online store and the live chat for help has assisted us immensely. I would recommend.

July 14, 2022

Hi there :-)

Thank you for the lovely review. Please feel free to write us back if needed any further assistance.

Regards,

Fine Home Accessories

While the set up is not very user/beginner friendly, the support team was helpful with the installation process. Once installed, had to make some adjustments to the desired discount offer because it is not very intuitive in the settings (i.e. how to differentiate between USD (price discount) & USD (fixed price) when there is no explanation about the difference between the two or how to set it up). So it meant having to go back and forth with making adjustments and double-checking that the discount offer reflected in the front-end of the store was accurate. Other than that, the app is doing its job.

July 12, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for a great review. We really appreciate it. And we apologize to hear that you had trouble setting the app offers. The Price discount will offer an amount or percentage Off on each product while the Fixed-price will allow getting each product for a certain amount or percentage.

If still, you have any trouble setting up the offer correctly we would love to assist you on it to get it fixed. Please do write to us.

SNS Cocktails

Time spent using app About 2 years

The VolumeBoost App goes between 5* and 2*. It can work beautifully for months... and then something happens. Latest issue was that customers tagged as trade received the right discount messages... but the wrong discount actually applied. Very annoying and most likely lost sales and a number of "I did not get the right discount".. with following apologies and refunds admin from our side. Credit to HulkApps (and they act with urgency) they put their developers on the issue and resolved the issue overnight... but I have not idea how many customer have come in and expected another discount and then left because they could not be bothered to raise the issue. More testing and quality assurance anf then we can maybe come back to 5 stars. Will review again in 6 months. Foe people who looked at the app in the past - please note that more customising features have been added.

June 22, 2022

Hi there :-)

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have fixed the issue and we will definitely make sure such an issue will not occur in the future. We roll out proper QA before making any improvements and implementing the new feature in the App.

Hope these changes will definitely be loved by the merchants like you and we look forward to gaining your trust to be completely satisfied with the App.

Should you have any queries or concerns please feel to write us back.

Best regards,

Citadel Packaging Company

Time spent using app About 1 year

I like this app but I wish you could manage the discounts directly from the product page on the Shopify backend. I tried the manual installation but that didn't work. I reached out to support and they were able to quickly solve the problem.

Hello :-)

Thank you so much for your review and glad the support helped you with your concern.

We have introduced the feature to edit the offer directly from the product page. Let us help you to share more details on it. Looking forward to serving you with the best possible resources and features we can.

Guate Creativa

Location Guatemala
Time spent using app About 1 month

Estoy muy satisfecha con la aplicación, era lo que estaba buscando! El apoyo del servicio al cliente es muy bueno, son muy amables y eficientes.

Hello :-)

We are glad to hear that you are very satisfied with the App and support service. It means a lot to us.

Please do not hesitate to write us back if you need any further assistance.

Best regards,

BRANWYN | Performance Innerwear

Time spent using app About 1 year

We used the app for our bundle discounts. Really like how it gives us the option to be variant specific with our discounts. It would be nice if it didn't lag and refresh while the discount is applying by our customers, and if the discount code box didn't disappear randomly. It confuses our customers and we get a lot of support emails because of it. All in all, the app does what it's supposed to do, but it has some issues that make it confusing for our customers. PS: The customer support is really good. They care, they're knowledgeable, and they're fast to respond.

June 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and we apologize for the inconvenience of the App load.

We will check on your concern and update the best we can do here.

trueswat

Time spent using app About 19 hours

App is really easy to work with and does what it is supposed to. Support is super fast and helpful. Just wish discounts could be applied on "quick payment" option as well.

May 23, 2022

Thanks for your feedback, please check out our roadmap addition to the app where you can write your suggestions for new features!

Boss Mama Malaysia

Location Malaysia

This app really help me to do tiered discounts for specific products! Best thing is that whenever I encountered any issues, the developers were quick to respond and jump in to fix it for me.

April 27, 2022

Your call is our duty and we will always be there to help you out with the issues you are experiencing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7