Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Lowcostvitamins.net

Setting this app up to work with my custom theme was difficult, but customer service was very helpful with correcting all the issues. Works great now.

January 29, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly instantly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Volume Discounts App. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We really appreciate your support. Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success. :)

MassForLife.com

I used this app for multi purchases for my customer. Now they are buying more. Getting this app to work with my theme was a little challenging, but customer service was very helpful.

January 29, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly. But we're glad our team was able to help you out on this matter and we hope you continue using our products and services forever!

Thank you once again!

BodyandFitness.com

Took awhile, but customer service help with my issues. Now the app is working great and my customers are now buying more products with the multi discounts that I have created.

January 8, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Volume & Tiered Discounts App, or any of our other apps!

LAKOR Soulwear

It works pretty well for us, but it seems I have run into a big hurdle. We use multiple currencies with Shopify Payments. If I set up a volume discount of 30 DKK when purchasing 2 products, it works fine when user has selected DKK as currency. But when he switches to USD, the customer gets a discount of $30, which is 6 times too much. Am I missing something?

December 29, 2019

Thank you for letting us know about this. Would you mind reaching out to our experts on support@hulkcode.com We look forward to hearing from you soon!

QLGadgets

App is good. Just wish it had more options for the free version, like styles and colors. Still don't know what are the options in the paid version. Very good customer service. They helped me getting the app working just like I wanted.

December 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. We can help you with minor styling changes for free if you like:) We have lots more to offer. You might want to take a look at our Knowledge Base to find out more: https://www.hulkapps.com/blogs/volume-tiered-discounts/key-features

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Lakolux

Great app. Tho it's not working on my theme at first, but their customer service is really helpful. I recommend!

December 10, 2019

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Vinyl Storage Solutions

So far, pretty good. It's simple and works well. Great for a small business just starting out. Thanks for a great product!

November 11, 2019

Thank you for your kind words... we're glad you found our app helpful to your business. We look forward to your continued success!

The Global Bird

The only easy and FREE to use app that lets you add quantity discount codes.
Even with a default theme on shopify.
This app automatically calculates the discount in cart!
If you want to make it even better, let us move the discount box where we want on product page.
Also, when a customers changes the quantity IN the cart page, it no longer changes the prices!
Thank you for providing free aps!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for giving us this wonderful opportunity to serve you and we look forward to seeing your store succeed with our apps.

Seven Lights Shop

Por el momento, todo va bien !! :D Estoy configurando la APP y parece estar buena. Es sencilla y facil de usar. Version Gratis

Chastity Project

Relatively flexible, good responsiveness from the developers. Definitely a positive option for bulk discounts.

October 22, 2019

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad you're enjoying the app so far, and really appreciate the feedback about the flexibility our app provides in creating offers.

We're always looking for new ways to improve our apps, so your opinions are very valuable to us. Thanks again, and I really love your custom products!

Previous 1 3 4