Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Luxury Guard

very good i like very much i cant wait to continue using so much fun yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Uptown Health & Co.

I contacted support about resizing the chart and they got it done for me ASAP. Customer service is friendly and professional, I highly would recommend them.

July 6, 2020

Dallas General Wholesale

Love this app!! Easy to use and install!! Customer service is quick and helpful!!! Definitely recommend!

July 6, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. :)

Endorfin

Super easy install, does everything we want and easy to control the aesthetics. Especially glad that this has a very easy discount code functionality at the free price level. Five stars for sure!

July 2, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review; we really appreciate the kind words about our product. Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Maxou & Bizou

I was looking for a tiered-discount App and found this one: Volume & Tiered Discounts.
This app is very easy to install/configure/use. The app provides translation capabilities - and that was an important request for me since my sore is in French.
There was a small glitch interacting with Shopify Cart.
I contacted the Team Support and I can say that these guys are awesome in terms of speediness and kindness resolving issues. I exchanged emails with Sanjay Parmar who helped me through - and stayed in contact with me - until resolving the issue by their developers'team. I felt being treated like a VIP client although I've just uploaded the app.
I strongly recommend the app and the team behind the app.

July 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!

Packwith

Really Good support and brilliant app !! I installed this app and had a few issues . Their heroic team were very quick to reply and resolved the problem in just a day. Overall I am very happy to work with this company now and in future ! Highly recommend these people.

June 30, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much, your review has made our day :D

We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

SUFbrand

The app works perfectly! I had some trouble setting it up and contacted support and they resolved the issue with ease by the next day. Would highly recommend

June 29, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate your encouragement and support :)

smart-detente

They are so good and helpful. Their team is incredible and you get fast answers, really professionnal and most important they really listen to you to help as fast and best as possible.

Really high recommandation for anyone who needs volume discount and/or discount box

June 29, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

iQ AdSystems

Very good customer service. They responded quite rapidly and the communication was very smooth. They went out of their path to help

June 26, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

itiswritten.shop

Great app, works well. Tech support was very helpful when I needed it. I would recommend this app. I using it for the minimum purchase of single products.

June 26, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Volume Discounts app! We love the minimum purchase feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)
You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51