Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Happmish

Really loved this app, does a lot of things even on Free Tier! I able to setup everything on my own as their documentation is quite easy to follow. Thumbs up to this app.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Las Delicias Patisserie

It took a couple of hiccups that were solved by the support team. It brought us a lot of business - People like to see the original price cross with their discount. Thank you!

November 19, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Neptune Athletics

I started using this app because the reviews were so good about the customer service. I needed to enable multiple discounts for different products for a sale I was having on my store. This app made this so easy and the reviews are correct, customer service was extremely helpful and quick to respond to any questions or problems I had. I love that they have a free option for more simple needs and the monthly price for the pro is also fair. I am so happy with this company and will be happy to try out any other apps of theirs if I ever need!

November 18, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps!
We're glad to hear you received awesome support from our app specialists.

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Volume Discounts or any of our other apps!

thefunnyfeet

Thank you really much for your work and for your excellent customer service.
It's been an amazing experience and I am super satisfied.

November 17, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

MiCleo&Co

This app is really useful and easy to set up. Support team is amazing: I had a doubt and they helped me quickly and efficiently.

November 17, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Volume & Tiered Discounts, or any of our other apps!

Best of luck with your business!

Chariot Tire

I really like this app. It is doing a great job.
And the support team is very helpful.
Thank you Nisha.

Quincytoldme

The app works like charm. I have used it to many sites and this app is just awesome. Kudoos to Hulk apps Team.

November 11, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Pletinum

Best customer service I've ever experienced on any app. These guys go above and beyond to help, truly grateful for their hard work! Keep it up guys!

High Camp Flasks

The best customer service I have found. These guys are always super helpful and their apps work great!

November 10, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Planet Baby

Excellent service. The support team was able to install and fix the pricing discount issues. I Highly recommend.

November 9, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59