Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Smart Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule for Products

Remixing Clothes

I'm gonna use this app to increase my AOV. It's working like a charm on my store. Plus, the support team is very fast, knowledgeable and they solve my issues very quickly! Keep up the great work guys!

July 16, 2019

The team here at HulkApps is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the most reliable free support service providers in Shopify Marketplace.

Wobeq

This app helped me not only to generate double as much revenue, but the support team is also BOMBASTIC at their job!!! They help out super quickly, are always friendly and don't hesitate to adjust the app to my wishes. I couldn't be more content with their work ethic and of course the app itself.
5 stars definitely earned!

July 16, 2019

Congratulations! The team here at HulkApps is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the most powerful apps in the marketplace.

Thank you so much!

Shop Aus Direct

Recently tried the app, unfortunately i'm not very tech savvy and couldn't get it setup how i wanted. i raised a support ticket and within a few hours the team done a full installation and setup my discounts and now works flawlessly. Highly recomended

July 16, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your support. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!

Thank you.

Ecobala

At a free app. It does best. Allow to customize message is also work great. It will be better if they can do upsell at cart page.
I'm really recommend this app.

TheInfiniteStore.com

Developers are very helpful. They resolved my problem within a minute. A must have app for all shopify stores. Keep it up good work ...

Peek-A-Boo Socks

So easy to use and I was able to see immediate increased AOV once I set up my first offer! One of the best FREE apps out there!

July 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback on the effectiveness of using our app! Happy selling :)

MasQline

Had some trouble with installing the App into my store - Brooklyn theme. The best support ever I met in my entire life - helping to install things for you and always being in touch - priceless!

July 11, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! We’re happy to hear about your experience with our apps and service. We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome merchants like you. Thanks again!

SureMeal™ Nutrition

Great app. Quick resolution when running into issues or questions. We've been using this for some time and have definitely seen an uptick in average order values as customers are now choosing to take advantage of our volume discounts. Would recommend to anyone who wants to offer automated bulk discounts or buy XX or more deals.

July 11, 2019

Thank you for the kind words and your awesome recommendation! We hope our apps help you grow. We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome merchants like you. Thanks again!

Store Trinity

I used this app and its brilliant but please help the discount grid is not showing on mobile. please do the needfull

July 9, 2019

Definitely. We are looking forward to helping you. :)

ZenEarthEnergy

THIS APP JUST WORKS! ... MORE SALES PER CART ... TIME TO UPGRADE TO PRO!!!! THIS IS PERFECT WAY TO HELP YOU GET YOUR COST DOWN AND SALES UP.

July 8, 2019

You're awesome! Let us know what you think about our new version as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28