Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Potty Buddy™

Very useful app and great customer service. It didn't integrate seamlessly with my theme at the start, but the technical support knew what they were doing and made it work perfectly within a few hours. First class customer service!

Canobo

The Hulk Team is always helpful and very quick! The app itself works wonders and really gave a boost to our sales. I really appreciate it. Great work, guys!

April 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your appreciation! We're so glad that your experience with our products and support has been delightful.

I would like to invite you to take a look at our website for a complete catalog of Shopify Services we offer and we hope you will always look out for us if you ever need any assistance.

We’re offering a limited-time promotion and I don’t want you to miss out!

Popeye's Suppléments Quebec

I had issues with configuring the app to out theme but the support department and Kubushbu and Sanjay were a big help.

April 3, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We're glad Khushbu and Sanjay were able to help you out with getting the app installed and stylized properly so that it wasn't interfering with your theme codes.

sayukii

I have to rate this app 5 star because both the function and the support team are amazing. They are really responsive when I got in touch with them with my setting problem.
I recommend it highly

April 3, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our highly responsive support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Go Markt

I'm only rating this 5 star cos its not possible to rate it 10 star. The app is super easy to install and the support team is super responsive.
I almost can believe its free.
Installing this app on ALL MY STORES

March 27, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Spark Diffuser

So far this app has been amazing! It's a lot better than the previous app I had and it is well worth the money!

March 25, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving our app. :)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Stifler HU

Great app, very useful and lots of free options. The support was awesome. Helped me on Sunday. 24/7. I noticed an increase in sales.

March 24, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in sales while using Volume & Tiered Discounts App!

VIRO

Not bad. But with free plan, a bit less option. I don't mind as long as it works for me. Recommendation: Please make more options available for free plan if possible so more people like me may consider buying paid plan, Thanks!

March 20, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for the review! We are continuously working on offering a high-quality app that’s easy to use and delivers the best results. Besides making sure that the app is working as intended we’re also adding new features on a regular basis.
Our business model is to build great apps that people want to pay for, and we keep our price very affordable.

We hope you give our pro version a trial soon :)

Good Day and Stay Safe!

Indigo-Temple

App works very good. Great customer service, very responsive and quick.
Recommend to use it if need to create discounts and enable double discounts with a coupon code

March 20, 2020

Business Card Helpers

This app is great for volume discounts. I highly recommend to anyone looking to offer volume-based options with their products.

March 17, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review and for recommending our app; We appreciate the kind words!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43