VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Tiered Wholesale Pricing

msArtisan

I have installed this app and after testing out, realised that the volume discount is unable to incorporate with my theme discount code. Customer service support, SanJay was very patient and efficient to explain the problem and guided me to solve this issue. Thank you for the help!

June 9, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope to resolve your issues promptly and keep you satisfied with our app always.

The Wristband Man

I switched to this app so that it would be compatible with another app I installed. Very easy to use, and customer support went above and beyond to ensure that it integrated into my store the way that we needed it to.

June 8, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

6Ft6

Great app, support is superb. Very happy. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Volume boost. Very easy to install.

June 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad you liked our app!

mag-logix

I really enjoy VolumeBoost, it is simple and effective to increase sells. The setup can be done in a few minutes. In my case I needed to contact support to help fix some issues and they really take care of my case seriously. They even provided new code for my website and everything run smooth. Thanks guys you helped me alot.

PPE Supply Canada

We used this app to provide tiered discounts for our customers. The app is simple and user-friendly and the support is amazing! So attentive, patient and informative. So helpful in the set-up process. Thank you!

The Consol Shop Stellenbosch

We used this App to provide our customers with Volume-Based Pricing. The Import functionality makes the App super easy to set up and the Support is fantastic. They even assist immediately over a weekend

May 31, 2021

This review made our day! Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community.

Break Time

Great support team, very fast replies! I did not keep the app, since it did not fit my purpose, but nevertheless if what the app is doing is what you need, then go for it, customer service works during weekends too, big thanks to Sanjay!

May 31, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and we hope to see you again soon!

Wander Global

Great support team and very responsive, app works well and I am now able to offer discounts based on volume

May 27, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.

JPSELECT

Anyway, quick response!
You will get a response within 2 minutes of contacting me!
Thanks for the great response!
Thank you very much!

Syrene Swim

I really love this app and the costumer service is really helpful and fast. Thank you Sanjaysinh and Nisha for answering all of my questions and make this process easier for me.

May 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! Sanjay and Nisha are thrilled to hear your feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64