Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

VEMAR I ผู้นำแฟชั่นให้ผู้หญิงยุคใหม่ กระเป๋าชิคที่ไม่ซ้ำใคร

Great support via Skype, very good APP to give customer discount automatically in the cart. Fast discount

November 13, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're glad to be able to work with you and make things work for your store, for both you and for your clients!

7 Chakra Store

Great little app, support is very friendly and helpful. Good choice for smaller stores starting out, doesn't seem to slow down the store.

November 12, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words; we're glad we have earned your trust, and continue to provide you with amazing support.

Direct2Feet

So far so good! Had a couple of minor tweak requests and the developers completed the fixes very promptly.

November 12, 2019

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our team was able to help you out with getting Volume & Tiered Discounts installed and customized properly. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Volume Discounts, or any of our other apps!

NEPstore

Good APP,I very like.Good APP,I very like.Good APP,I very like.Good APP,I very like.Good APP,I very like.Good APP,I very like.

November 6, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that you've been enjoying our Volume Discounts app.
Cheers!

the extreme right

awesome app i will for sure use on all my apps.
great for order value increase, reall simple and easy to use

November 6, 2019

Hi there! Our apps are simple and easy to use, and we are glad you found the app suitable for your stores.
Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Colorfuul

I used this app for volume discounts. It works perfectly for all my products. I would highly rate this above other similar ones!

November 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your support; we really appreciate it. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

FutCamisetas

Very useful app and top customer service. I would include some more customization for the free version, but overall can't complain.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for the review; we look forward to seeing your success with Volume Discount offers and more shoppers coming to your store!

Diabetes Education Services

I tested this app out for offering quantity discounts (if you buy 10, get x amount off or get x% off) and initially thought it didn't work, but it just requires a support ticket to initially synchronize with your shop. If you try this and want to try the free plan, start a ticket and give them a couple days because it's worth the wait to customize the discount table in colors, wording, font, etc. We were able to make it look on-brand and offer quantity discounts even just with the free version. After it gains some traction, it could definitely be worth upgrading, especially to schedule bulk sales.

November 4, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Volume Discounts app we offer, and our top-notch support that comes along with it. :-)

We always appreciate a little patience from our merchants! Please dont ever hesitate to let us know if we can help with anything on your store!

Petit quelque chose

Easy to use and love the free features. Great for quantity discounts to encourage customers to buy more.
thanks so much :)

November 4, 2019

We work really hard to make our merchants happy, and a review like thi reaffirms that our efforts are going in the right direction. So thank you for placing your trust in us. We look forward to seeing you use many other HulkApps! :D

HousewiD

I have been working with the application for a short time, but it looks excellent, I am testing it a lot and so far it has not given me any problems, very very good, thanks

November 4, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star rating! Please give us your feedback about the overall experience and if there are any new features that you need to make our app even more powerful. Thanks again for choosing us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35