VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount,Quantity Discount. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

lucy hammett games

This app allowed us to have quantity discounts available on our products. The setup was simple - I did reach out to support for some help when I thought it wasn't working and they helped me out promptly and efficiently.

October 22, 2021

Great Lakes Coin

This app fills a vital requirement that no other app would. Support was extremely fast in fixing a recent issue when our theme updated to Shopify 2.0. They also fixed an ongoing issue that I'd never mentioned to them - so went above and beyond what I had requested.

October 21, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! Have a great day ahead!

The Wristband Man Canada

App was easy to setup and easy to use. I needed a bit of help for the app to display on my store, and their customer service is top notch. They are quick to respond and work with me to have the app fit the look of my store.

October 15, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. :)

Carlie Rees Custom Designs

Helpful when there is an issue. Great app that we couldn't live without now, simple yet effective for our business.

October 15, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Bay Smokes

Great support staff, they get back quick. The product is great too. Easy to turn on/off if you need. The only downside is it doesn't allow BOGO discount codes on top of a volume discount. But easy to turn off if you want to run BOGO sale.

October 15, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Sweet Apricity + CBD

This app works great for creating tiered pricing for my wholesale program. When I encountered a problem, Sanjay was right there to help me fix it and get me back up and running. Excellent and fast customer service.

October 15, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

Johnny Reb

I had some trouble getting my offer to activate, but the support team got back to me straight away and helped me out straight away, very thankful, great app!

October 8, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Micro Kickboard

App does exactly what is expected. Customer support (especially Deepa!) is also super helpful and prompt. Highly recommend!

October 6, 2021

Thank you so much!

Luxe Fete Social

Happy that I used the professional installation. It was a breeze! The support team also helped me create all my parameters. Quick, efficient. Effortless. THANK YOU.

September 30, 2021

Sparts NZ

Amazing app, was up and running in 5mins even with their help to customise my site. Great service! Would highly recommend this app to boost sales.

September 23, 2021