Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Floppy Ear

really good app for my shop, was looking for an app like this long time, try it and you wont be disappointed especially when its only $9.99 per month

BlueRex

This app helps boost us our AOV. I had some issues with the intergration with my special theme, but they helped me out very quick.

September 21, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Unicornworldplus

I needed quite a bit of support to set it up, but the customer support is first class. App is great, had my first sale through the app after just 12 hours and had more since. This has increased my revenue so will be happy to continue to pay for the app once the free trial is up. Once again GREAT APP - Thank you from us at unicornworldplus.com

September 21, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

Stifler CZ

Great app and amazing support. They are always super helpful! And then this is some extra text because I need to write a minimum of 100 characters.

September 21, 2020

Haha! Thank you so much, and please let us know if we can help with anything else! Have a beautiful day!

Sevenedge Perfect Deals

HulkApps are amazing, I'm using many of their apps on my stores. Their customer support is great, I can only recommend these guys.

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much! We are so grateful for your incredible support. :-)
Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help!

Screen and Shield

This app does exactly what it says. As usual with Hulk Apps, they are solid and easy to set up. They also have awesome customer service. I have spoken directly on Skype with their team a number of times and always had my issues resolved in a timely and professional manner. I have also spent time with them fleshing out ideas for custom projects and found them to be incredibly helpful.

September 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

m.a.s.stones

Was looking for discount app in combination with product option app, after trying many different options, Hulk was the only one who could provide a solution that works. Support is awesome. Good work guys!

September 8, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

wmcolour

It is very easy to use and simple to offer more buy more discount. This will create customer more interest to purchase more.

September 8, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review.

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions about Volume Discounts, or any of our other apps!

ARJD BRO BEARS

excellent service. fast, friendly, and precise response from the team. The paid features just give shopify discount feature a huge enhancement.

September 8, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Clarity Blend

I wanted to use this app with my Prestige theme which required custom installation. I reached out to the team, who were able to make the necessary changes in only a couple of days! The customer service and responsiveness is awesome. Highly recommended!

September 8, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56