Rezensionen (172)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
16. Juni 2024

Have been looking around for the best upsell solution for our website. This app is the best fit and we also use a couple of Logbase's free apps. We had difficulty adding the progess bar in the slide drawer cart but a quick message to the devs and it was added within minutes

Retro Peloton
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Logbase hat geantwortet 17. Juni 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

17. Juli 2024

I have been using Dealeasy's volume discounts for a few months now and it instantly boosted our AOV. I have recently installed a free shipping progress bar and Trissha has been extremely helpful with customisations. Highly recommend this app!

Elle Fit Active
Australien
9 monate mit der App
Logbase hat geantwortet 19. Juli 2024

1. Juli 2024

The part I like the most is that it is offering translations for other languages, so you can really fine tune it.
Also, support is fast and always ready to help.

A heads up, if you are using a free gift discount and cart value is the trigger, the total amount will be calculated before the regular Shopify coupons are applied.
But to be fair, it is not the issue of the Dealeasy, rather the limitation in Shopify.

joujoubotanicals.com
Kroatien
21 tage mit der App
Logbase hat geantwortet 2. Juli 2024

19. Juli 2024

I had a question about placing the free gift discount bar in different locations on my website and received very helpful and prompt service. Thank you so much!

Studio Colette
Schweiz
23 tage mit der App
11. Juni 2024

I have chatted with Support for this app twice now and their service was excellent. They were polite, timely and helped me with my issues.

Love That Ribbon
3 monate mit der App
Logbase hat geantwortet 12. Juni 2024

17. April 2024

Best customer service and an easy to navigate app that does exactly what is hoped for. This app is simple and intuitive; the free plan is sufficient for offering volume discounts and tiered pricing. The support is fast, friendly and efficient. I had a problem with my store that had nothing to do with this app and the support team were on hand immediately to help resolve my situation. Up and running in minutes!

LightForce Laser Engraving
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Logbase hat geantwortet 19. April 2024

“We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us."

27. Juni 2024

I am so happy that I installed this app! It looks great on my site and it works without slowing anything down. The developers are amazing and super helpful! I had a few adjustments that I wanted to make and they were so patient and made the changes right away. I also love that the price is so reasonable. I am a new store, so I am glad that this is an affordable feature that I can use to help my sales. Thumbs up to the developers! :-)

Jostina
Etwa 16 stunden mit der App
Logbase hat geantwortet 2. Juli 2024

14. April 2024

annie assisted me to include offers in my store. she really helped and i impresed by her assistance now i get happy now because she made my braindraining work very easily. thankyou for quickly assisting by logbase team and their immense support.

Fondel
Indien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Logbase hat geantwortet 16. April 2024

4. Juli 2024

I've only had this app for a week but the team have been so helpful with placement of the widget and they get back to you very quickly.

Lizzie Chancellor
Vereinigtes Königreich
7 tage mit der App
Logbase hat geantwortet 9. Juli 2024

31. Mai 2024

I just installed this app today and so far it's working well. We have already received orders from customers who used the volume discounts. I had Kavishan with Dealeasy customize the app for our needs and he did it in just a few minutes via a Zoom meeting. Excellent customer service and support! Thank you.

Everything Truck Parts
Etwa 24 stunden mit der App
Logbase hat geantwortet 3. Juni 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.