Voodoo

Create and sell products with 3D Print On Demand

Zulurosa

I was very excited when I heard about this app and even created a Shopify store just so I could use it. I had been looking for a unique print-on-demand service and 3D printed products definite fit the bill. I’ve been very impressed with the app so far. I’ve never designed anything for 3D print before and the instructions were surprisingly easy to follow, and the application itself is very straightforward and easy to use. Customer service is great and I also love that they supply mockups for use in my store. I’m looking forward to seeing the other products that will launch in the next few weeks so I can build up my store!

The Island Life

Love this app! It's very easy to use. The instant rendering of your images is really awesome since it's in 3D. The quality of the products themselves are really great and feel very sturdy. They even include your logo in the box at no extra charge. I love that you can select different colors for your products to be made out of. The possibilities are endless. The support response as also been fast and thorough. Production time is quick and shipping is fast. So refreshing after dealing with long shipping times elsewhere. I'm really excited for when they launch the rest of their product line. Highly recommended!

Golly Girls

I am really excited about this app and the products. I have not yet received my sample order so I will be updating this review with information on the quality once I do. -So far - the app installs without any issues. It's a simple app as well, so not a lot of things to go wrong with it. (sometimes simple is just better) It's super quick and easy to install and have a product ready to go in under 5 minutes if you are familiar with SVG files. If not - don't fret it, they have instructions on how to create one! The previews / mock-ups they provide for your product once you have uploaded your file is appealing - 3 views are provided. And, you are able to download those files - so if you are like me and want to add your brand name to the image or adjust it before posting it, you can! I'm really looking forward to getting the sample that I have ordered and then ultimately adding these to my store!

Corgi Things

I've been looking for a 3D printer fulfillment service for the longest time, and I'm so excited about this app launching! It's very easy to set up new products because the app automatically creates the 3D molds/designs for you. The products I've received are high quality and the team is incredibly responsive to feedback. I look forward to launching these in our shop and will leave an update once we're up and running!

Ideas By Arianna

I've always wanted to 3-D print products but it always seemed so confusing and expensive. Voodoo made it very easy to take my designs and turn them into unique 3-D printed products. Super simple-I just uploaded an SVG file and watched it transform to a cookie cutter. For the print-on-demand space, this is a game changer!