Easy to Use
Just fill out the fields which are needed to list products on your store by hiding those that are not required
Add additional properties to a product/product variant by Metafields while creating a new product.
Copy products from Aliexpress and Shopify stores in one click, order your own.
The Vostari APP is an easy listing builder, based on a lot of experiences of adding products to Shopify stores. It was designed to provide merchants an alternative method to list products on Shopify. Our goal was to make this process as simple and convenient as possible.
- WYSIWYG HTML editor. Support for all rich-text features, including tables or media.
- Available uploading of images from both a remove web location and a local storage device.
- Each separate product can be uploaded at once to several custom collections which will be created automatically if not exist.
- You can set inventory quantities to multiple locations (depending on your Shopify plan) such as retail stores, warehouses, pop-ups, dropshippers, or any other place where you manage or stock inventory.
- Add the Cost per Item to each product variant that you sell to track your profit.
- Set once the values as default for the following fields: Weight Unit, Fulfillment Method, Inventory Management, Inventory Policy, Required Shipping, Published, Taxable.
- Automate adding tags to products and generating unique SKU for product variants.
- Checking for duplicate products.
- Extend the product and/or product variant features with metafields. Where used: 1) Short product description; 2) Block of text about the brand; 3) FAQs; 4) Up-sell, cross-sell, down-sell products; 5) Size chart, etc. Note: You should be familiar with Liquid since to output metafields on your storefront you must modify the theme code or create and add a related custom product template into your store theme.
- Optional fields to be filled out are: Description, Product Options (Name and Value), Local Images.
- To add a variant while you're creating a product, at least, fill out the required fields for product options, such as Color, Size, and click the "Add Variant" button.
- The required field may be left blank by typing two or more spaces (except for Product Title and Product Options fields for a product with variants).
- Add images from a local storage device one-by-one to place them in a store in the same order.
- A product will be added to a store after all required fields are filled out and the "New Product" button is clicked.
- To set the fulfillment method that differs from the "manual" you should connect the fulfillment service(s) and if required activate them in your Shopify admin.
- Set locations to where you manage or stock your inventory via your Shopify admin.
A free trial for 3 days. Ability to choose the usage time by days, from 0.50 USD/day
Everything in Restricted Access
Products With Variants
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.