Wallet Management by Webkul

Wallet Management by Webkul

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Wallet+Cashback, Innovative way for Customers to Shop More

eProgram

The perfect app for a cashback feature.
The support team is incredible and the app JUST WORKS withouth any hiccup
The customer management tools saves us a lot of time
I would add a way of mass updating cashback rules though :)

So Cute

The application is really very good for my client portfolio and the support of the application is extremely attentive and fast. Super Recommend!

Habibi.Deco

I had few problem while using this apps , but the great things comes the support of their service really working very well just to solve out my problem . i had been contact via their webkul customer service provider its really awesome with the fast solving and fast reply with their team . here this person was the one that solve my problem Kirti Prakash Yadav . thank you for the support

thehosierymart

I just raised a ticket and got prompt support. Thank you very much.
Regards,
The Hosiery Mart.com
India

Beauty Barn Indonesia

Very helpful and fast response from the team. Useful & awesome app! I think currently the only available app that serves the cashback function well. If the app is also available for POS, it would be even better!

STC Shopping

Best support ever!! and best app that add great value to the store. Webkul are the people needed to get the job done

Albayanwater

The support team is very Helpfull and gives you the best.
and the App is Perfect to me. thanks.
Keep going.

Alaa

December 19, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Glad that the app suits your business perfectly.
Get in touch in case you need any help.
Happy Selling :)

Halibuy

One of the best app i used on shopify! It worked exactly as it described. At first i found it a bit complicated to use but later i loved it because how powerful it is. You need some patience to figure it out and you have to insert a few lines of codes, but don't worry, the install instruction is clear!

Pastaldente

Simple and easy to implement. It does the job very well.
This can help your business in incrementing revenues especially with cashback options
Support Team extremely reactive, professional and helpful. Communication is clear and pertinent. All with kindness. I recommend it.

June 13, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. You are correct, the app provides an option to the merchant to provide cashbacks to the customer wallet, and the customer also gets a wallet on your store.

Yindee

Great App with Cashback function. Wallet Management fits our needs perfectly.
What stands out is the Support from Webkul. Any question gets answered and personal customization requests also got solved very fast. We using different Webkul services for a while now and Webkul is one off the best App providers on Shopify App store we know so far.

June 13, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. I appreciate your comments.