Walmart Canada Integration

Walmart Canada Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Walmart Canada, list your products and manage orders.

MOOSELOG | TIGER SAFETY

Great app to process the orders from Walmart Canada automatically, and also great customer service..

Discounter's Pool & Spa Warehouse

I have on numerous occasions been in contact with the Customer Service Dept and they have been available and extremely a pleasure to work with. I want to especially thank Swati Shukla and Abhilash Srivastav for their extreme patience. I highly recommend the service.

Sock Panda

So far so good. For Walmart Canada, the integration is pretty easy and effective. The customer service is quick too. Sometimes the integration from Shopify to another platform can be clumsy, but it not the case here.

Ice 'N' Fire

So far so great! Their support team went above and beyond helping me upload my products! Thank you for all your help!

Wholesale Furniture Brokers Canada

The support team helped me clarify the requirements of syncing product information between Shopify and the Walmart app.

homefundamentalscorp

Great app and amazing 24/7 service, if you ever need help their chat is the best. Thanks team! I use this app daily!

Halifaxshop North America

Great app ever since I used it, it facilitates lots of things and creates a good market with Walmart in no time and very easy to use beside all the points 1. App services - Very nice
2. App functionality - Easy to use and in no time
3. Comparison with other Integration Apps - I think it is better than lots of other apps, the other ones are a bit complicated
4. Customer service, very professional and knows what they are doing
Thanks
Bill

MARA DRESS

Oh! Wow! This app is the best I have used. The team is fantastic and very helpful! Very easy to get help! They was very helpful with all my problems! Thank you! Very great team!

Valet Shops

CEDCOMMERCE is a good company, providing better services to the clients. It is amazing working with CEDCOMMERCE.
Walmart CA (SWW) is a brilliant App, , these guys helped me in listing my products on the Walmart Canada (SWW) and also manage orders. The experience with them has always been fun as there is someone always there to work out all the problems either on live chats Tawk, Skype and yes now my account manager for Walmart CA Abhilash and also other team members has started assisting me over Skype which I found to be very helpful and informative.
I just suggest this application to every seller who wants to have multichannel selling. Doing a great job keep the good work up. CEDCOMMERCE guys rocks. Keep up the good work.
Highly Recommended

Wipe On Us

Love this app and integration within my Shopify store. When I was reviewing which app to choose as we all know there are a lot of options right now when it comes to Walmart integration apps. However, after completing a thorough investigation and comparing cost analysis in the short term vs long term even though this app is a little more expensive than the market average this team by for is the best. We have had help with our onboarding process anytime we needed it. As well as help within generating our campaign goals to reach our targets with our Walmart.ca marketplace. In the long run, you will be very pleased with their service. Thank you from our team to yours! From WipeOnUs.com

Previous 1 3 4 5