Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Bass Essentials and More

They required I pay $480, a full year subscription up front then afterwords told me it could take 3-4 weeks for Walmart to review my account before a set up can be done. How can you take money and delivery nothing in return? Having to dispute the transaction through our bank to get our money back. Stay away at all costs, they are con artists just stealing money. Please disregard all the positive feedback below as you can see this was done by the company themselves to inflate their rating. STAY AWAY.

LiquaGen Water

Adeeba was amazing and this worked just as advertised through other comments. Thank you to those who commented previously which is why I am writing a review. I added the app and customer experience was impeccable. Thank you CedCommerce on collaboration through this. Very helpful to integrate .

Also, I discussed regarding the subscription of the app and the account manger helped me to get the best solution for this. Best app to connect your Shopify to Walmart in a reasonable price.

HipFlaskPlus

Nidhi is very helpful. I have been using this App for 2 months now and I read all the negative reviews. Most all of the problems exist on the Walmart side. Before using this App I had only 57 listings on Walmart and it took me 8 months to get to 57 listingsbecause of all the "Walmart" problems. After using the App, today we have all 4057 listings listed. CedCommerce has 24/7 Skype support with your own personal help when you need it. Nidhi is very fast to respond and help with any questions. Keep up the good work!
To the other negative reviews....you only need this app for Walmart so not sure why negative reviews on that and i havent had some of the other negative issue complaints.

p.s. I also have their Ebay, Bonanza, and Google Express App and all working very well with all 4000+ listings

July 1, 2019

Thank you! John for recognizing the work done for you. Assisting you in selling your products on Walmart has been an absolute pleasure for me and the team.

Casaba Shop

Nidhi is a great asset to CED and has been very helpful in resolving the endless issues that Walmart.com's system creates to publish products. CED has done some custom work for us to create swatch images for variations which has been very essential and successful.

HoodiePillow

Nidhi has helped us immensely in getting our products listed on Walmart. The app is easy to use, and if I have any questions or need help, I Skype Nidhi and she's always available and willing to do whatever it takes to complete the task. I would definitely recommend this app.

Sue - HoodiePillow

A29Hardware

Very happy with the app and support service. Nidhi, my allocated account manager has been most helpful.

Thanks :)

Fishingstorecenter

I have 1 store using this Ap and I just added a 2nd store and Ap. Nidhi has been wonderful! She has helped with issues on shopify and has gone above and beyond!The customer service is outstanding. There is always someone available to answer your questions and resolve any problems that may arise! The membership is worth the $ spent. I will be a lifelong customer!

Jacob Bromwell

Downloaded the app as the app listing mentioned the following: [Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.] HOWEVER, there is NO FREE PLAN - just a 7-day free trial, which is different than a "free plan available." Please update your listing to reflect accurate information.

Sports and Gadgets

I use this app to deal with clutter when selling from multiple platforms and a web site. Tech support quickly helps in case of problems

VaasuHomes

Anupriya and James from CedCommerce, kept me updated on the uploading process on Walmart all the way, till the very end. I give 5 stars for customer service and follow up. They went as far as providing hands on assistance with manual work, such as mapping Categories on Walmart. Which is a lot of work! They also switched off inventory Sync, so inventory stayed 0 until i was ready to go online with Walmart. That was a big peace of mind.

Thank You!