Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Feroce Couture Boutique

Love this app and I appreciate Sonali so much she has been a big help with everything . This app pretty much helps with everything . Love the feature of how Shopify syncs your products to the app which links to Walmart .

October 15, 2019

Thank you Ebonne for the appreciation. Assisting you in selling your products on Walmart has been an absolute pleasure for our team.

Wish you great success on Walmart.

the amazin' jungle

I have been using the walmart integration app. I am very impressed with the service and what is even better is the support provided. Online chat is available 24 hours to answer your questions and solve any glitches. Keep it up guys!
Sonali and Raza on chat are very helpful and get things fixed quickly!

Hi Rizwan,

Thanks for sharing your kind words. We would love to serve you on more than one marketplace.

Regards,
Team CedCommerce.

KETOPSF

First of all this software is amazing, yet what makes it even better is the support. Adeeba in customer support has been amazing! 2 years ago the approval process and up loading products was 180 page PDF and 14 months of pain. I literally got software yesterday, got approved and products published within 24 hrs. Amazing!

October 15, 2019

Thanks William for sharing your experience and appreciating our team work.

TheBlowdryer.com

I like this app. Support Team rocks! Quick to respond and always willing to help, give advice and suggestions to help me fully understand how the app works. Every time I ask something they're always there! Thank you!

BestMade Natural Products

Anybody that has tried to work with Walmart, will understand how this app is a MUST HAVE> . Walmart doesn't know what they're doing. I'm sorry. They don't..

CED software has saved my sanity in getting my products onto walmart..

Hi Miro,

Thanks for the feedback and rating us 5 stars. We understand the basic need of a seller and tried our best to help sellers get rid of the pain that they face while selling the products on the marketplace.

amtify

I'm new to this app and my absolute favorite part so far is the support. They won't let you not use it to it's fullest and they actually follow up with YOU! Adeeba has had the patience of a Saint and I really enjoy the way she explains everything and nothing is a problem. You'd be making a mistake if you don't to give this app a try.

UproMax

The app works very good and resolve my requeriments. The customer service is GREAT, fast response to resolve any issue !!!

Good Life Apparel

Very good app. The app was upgraded recently and is a completely different app than it was 1-2 years ago. Very easy to use. Walmart's back-end is not user friendly at all, so this is the only way to list products quickly.

Reading Glass World

Great app so far. Lets you showcase what customers have to say about your product. Would like to see more content formats for example video responses from customers.

High Five Parts and Accessories

I have been working with this app for some time and I must say that it works very well. Not all business are the same and there customer service helps you no matter what issues you may have. Walmart is not easy to work with but they make it seamless. I highly recommend the app if you are looking to expand your catalog to other market places such as Walmart!