Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Walmart, list your products and manage orders.

Nature's Potent

Integration is a PERFECT solution for sellers of Walmart. It is all in one app and provides you every functionality that helps you in selling your products on Walmart and managing orders Smoothly. It will allow you to upload your Shopify listing and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and the app is quite easy to use. There are multiple features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless.

Product upload and retire, promotions and price management, Order shipment and Order refunds or cancellation and 2-day Free Shipping Orders, etc everything that we Walmart seller needs.

Support is super quick and they are available 24*7. Adeeba helped me through the process right from the beginning to Uploading, i am really impressed with her professional skills. This deadly combination of Awesome App and fast support is like a Cherry in the Cake.

I will recommend this integration to every seller. If you do not have this integration get it now.

Thank you, app developers!

Joybees

I am constantly having 'offer end date' issues. Every morning I log on to find that my products have been unpublished and I have to reach out to support every morning and have them fix the issues. I'm ready to delete this app altogether and find a new way to sell on Wal-Mart.

M3 Toys

Amazing app! Tested various other apps and services and only this worked perfectly for me. Looking forward to signing up long term

JMTonkin.com

Nice app! I always wanted to sell on Walmart and this app makes everything easier. I can submit thousands of products on the Walmart marketplace in minutes.

Cutes Cats

I was looking to have a fine app that could manage my listings for Walmart. I tried many apps out there but none of them seemed to be so helpful as this Walmart Integration. This app is simply amazing.

I installed the app within a few minutes I completed the set-up and reach the app dashboard. Then came a beautiful interface and well-built sections within the app, to manage the entire product and order business details. There is another feature for improving listing on Walmart “Recommended and Optional Attributes” this allows you to add additional attributes to your product and in turn help in product visibility on Walmart. Also, I needed to manage my products specifically with lowered prices and the repricer feature easily helped solve that requirement. There are a lot of other features that make this app wonderful!
I contacted Ced and they guided me in deep detail about the app and its uses. After getting help from I came to know that there is so much to know and learn about Walmart. The way they help sellers is simply incredible.

This app has everything you need to manage for Walmart sales. It's no doubt that this app is rated the best as it got the best workers.

I got Walmart sales within some time after using this app. That's superb!

I highly recommend this app. Truly an awesome experience with it.

Shopsy

Walmart Integration is the best solution for sellers of Walmart. It is all in one app and provides you every functionality that helps you in selling your products on Walmart and managing orders. It will allow you to upload your Shopify listing and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and the app is quite easy to use. There are multiple features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless.

Ced guys are helping me in resolving my concern with Walmart. They have created the case from their end and are updating me on the response of the case on a daily basis. Support is super quick and they are available 24*7. The support is very, very, good, these CED guys are supporting me in 24*7, by the live chat, phone call, (which is great because most companies don't offer phone support with a real human anymore) on WhatsApp, on skype and on any medium you would like. They guided me in every small step. The prices are excellent too.

NoNetz

Super easy integration and absolutely a necessary product to maintain products on Walmart. Umme and her team are top notch!

Liquidation Hub Store

The app is fast and very smooth, it has its own workflow but it makes sense given how Walmart works. Their Customer Service is excellent they work hard and till late. Thank you guys.

ClickWants.com

CedCommerce has provided me with the best integration tool for Walmart the App is very efficient as it does not require much manual work. Not all business are the same and there customer service helps you no matter what issues you may have.

Great service. Excellent technical support. High speed operation. I have tried many other services, but this one is the most convenient. I like this app the most and will suggest others also to go with this app. You can have the 7 days free trial to make your decision about the app. I highly recommend the app if you are looking to expand your catalog to other market places such as Walmart!

Nanciagenteel

It is all in one app and provides you every functionality that helps you in selling your products on Walmart and managing orders smoothly. It will allow you to upload your shopify listing and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and app is quite easy to use. There are multiple features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless.

Highly recommended. 10/10