Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

BlackDiamond SC Inc

First let me start by saying ... The best customer services in the world. Secondly Excellent Tech Support Team . I'm not being paid for my review, this is my honest review. P.S. Thank The Entire Team & Staff

HodaModa

Integration works great and customer support chat is very helpful for troubleshooting. Great quick to implement solution.

fashion brand sale

great service and its been the easiest to deal with Walmart platform out of other app that i have worked with

Sparkle Bulb

I have received the best hands on approach from Nikesh!
Love this app! This app is amazing it syncs well with Walmart and other platforms!

On Sale Beauty

Great app! Always there when I need help. And patient in guiding me through to get what I need and want.

Namata Newyork

Excellent application and it does fast and accurate synchronizing of products on Shopify with Walmart and Shopify with Etsy. 5/5 Excellent customer service, the best so far. Ready to help and make sure an issue is fully resolved 5/5

ALLRJ

There is a learning curve with this app which i am still getting through. I was given so much great help so far from the team. They looked into our specific situation and we are now on board with the software. Can't recommend them enough. Walmart's software is a nightmare and this software will make sure we dont spend hours uploading skus.

Hamelin Store

We have been using this App for several months now and we haven't had any crashes or major issues. The customer service is responsive, courteous, and professional.

Sap! Beverages

I continue to love working with the CED team, they are so incredibly helpful and responsive! I would highly recommend!

Wicked Cushions

Abhilash from Cedcomerce helped me with some weird issues syncing my store with walmart. Honestly walmart seller center is a nightmare, and without this app id just toss the marketplace in the trash completely. This is a must have app for anyone who wants to expand to walmart sales. Dont be put off by the many options in the app, their support team is amazing and will walk you through all sorts of complicated steps if you need.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32