Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Kensun

We are happy with the CedCommerce. We have never had any issues with integration and Support team always resolve any of our concerns extremely quickly and effectively

Intense oud

I would highly recommend this product and hats off the support, the whole team is very responsive. If you are into marketplace expansion this is the best option in the market at a very reasonable price.
Highly Recommended !!!

Feeder Creek

CEDcommerce makes it easier to work with Walmart's cumbersome seller website. I specifically used it to list products from my Shopify backend to Walmart.com. It's much easier to use than directly going into Walmart. The API is excellent and fast. But, the best thing about it is their dedication to me as a customer. I ran into roadblocks and was becoming frustrated. CEDCommerce stepped in and exceeded my expectations with one on one support. Specifically, Sonali is awesome to work with and I'm happy to partner with CED and her as my business grows.

HomeLifeCo.

I have been working with this app some time ago and it works very well, it offers great options for the growth and consolidation of your products, it also provides a very professional and efficient support team such as ADEEBA that looks for different ways to solve Any problem and provides alternatives to boost your business, I would definitely recommend this platform.
Adeeba, Thank you for your help.

CitiKitty Inc.

We use CedCommerce for a couple of our stores and have always received prompt and courteous replies to all of our questions and concerns. They have taken care of all issues we have had in no time at all and would definitely recommend them.

Fashionazzle

I tried many time to upload my product to Walmart but every time had an error that I couldn't find the exact reason...
I finally updated my product through Cedcommer integration.
Some functions had an error but Cedcommer representative help me to fix that. I communicate with the cedcommerce and they help me in picking the best plan for me.

I recommend this app!

Electronicssto32

I was trying to sell my products on Walmart for so long and finally, I am selling. This couldn't have been possible without the help of CedCommerce. It took 1.5 months or I guess more to get an account.
I can see the other reviews for not getting an account on Walmart... I can understand because even I have to wait for so long. Must say need to have patience.

You guys are doing a really great job in helping sellers to get an account and managing the products and orders. The 2-day free shipping feature is also there in the app which I was so excited to use on Walmart.com.
The support is really awesome! I am connected with the team on Skype getting an all-time prompt response whether its day or night.

The membership is worth the $ spent. Keep up the good work!

BrickandMirrorBeauty.com

Walmart is one of the toughest stores to get products listed on. Adeeba has been such an amazing help with the little mundane tasks required to be listed. 5 stars for her service as well.

UpgradeLights.com

The customer service is wonderful. Everyone is willing to help. Sonali was especially helpful. My only complaint is with the app itself. I find it difficult to navigate without lots of help.

Bass Essentials and More

They required I pay $480, a full year subscription up front then afterwords told me it could take 3-4 weeks for Walmart to review my account before a set up can be done. How can you take money and delivery nothing in return? Having to dispute the transaction through our bank to get our money back. Stay away at all costs, they are con artists just stealing money. Please disregard all the positive feedback below as you can see this was done by the company themselves to inflate their rating. STAY AWAY.