Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Walmart, list your products and manage orders.

Upward Mobile Llc

Only works for very basic product uploads. My products have variations and it does not work uploading separate SKU's on variations. Worked with them for hours and they did not fix it. In chat they will leave you sitting there for 30 minutes while they try and fix. After I asked for a refund because it did not work they started ending chats immediately and wouldn't communicate.

Transitions2earth

This app is very impressive. It has a lot of capability for a very good price. We use several other services to integrate with other online marketplaces and none are as good as this app. It is very feature rich and allows for anything you would want in Shopify->Walmart integration.

The best thing to do is to make sure your Shopify store is exactly correct in every attribute. Then the upload to Walmart will go very smoothly. I did not have everything perfect, however, James was outstanding and fixed every issue I had perfectly and quickly.

I wish that every similar app had customer service as good as CED Commerce!

7rugs

Decent support, good app. Thanks to James.

Indus Retail

System software and support is good. After few hick up things will work out. Site back end is very poorly designed. Horizontal scroll bar is at bottom of poorly designed layout, it is very difficult to submit the items. I don't know if these guys are just fixing the errors on beta software. It is not ready to go software. I have tried the software but these guys don't know the customer requirements. These are some bozos working in isolation with no thinking about customer usage.

Mediterranean Grocery

Fantastic , and Very Prompt Service !!!

Hawaiian Store

Every time I have needed answers, the support has been quick, efficient and very easy to understand. My time is valuable and I feel like the people in charge of this realize that and do a great job at resolving any issues, as well as explaining things when I have questions or concerns.

Tool

CEDCommerce has been a true partner in helping me launch on Walmart and become a successful seller. This APP is exactly what you need if you want to sell on Walmart.com.Every step of the way support has been there to help me. Thank you CED !

Memoi

Great app easy to use and wonderful help team :)
True 5 Star

Polygroup

Best Walmart integration on Shopify. If you want to sell on Walmart and have a Shopify store, this is the APP you want. Good support via the team on Skype. I would recommend.

Lil Shirts

This is a really good app, simple to use and does a great job of sending product to Walmart.