Great company with great Customer service. Had a issue getting a seller account so Cedcommerce made sure to refund me my money in a timely fashion which most company's take forever for that. Very trustworthy company which is hard to find.
Great Company, Great Service, Amazing People,
Since 2 weeks am working closely with the Cedcommerce team and they have done a great job by communicating with Walmart & solve or account problem,
Great and easy integration which allow us to expand our business, list faster and receive orders to our Shopify admin panel with no issues.
am so happy with their service and highly professional trained team, especially James:),
Kyrie Sewer Cams
Nidhi at Cedcommerce has been very helpful in getting our listings properly listed on Walmart.com using the Integration app. Using the App is well worth it if selling through Walmart and linking to a Shopify store. Monthly cost is reasonable as well. Thanks Cedcommerce for all your hard work on the App and keeping up to date with Walmart's ever changing API integration requirements!
Access Denied 2
This is by the far the WORST APP on the Shopify App Store. Majority of the syncing does not work, the pricing always gets messed up. Yan can go and fix it a million times and it still won't work. You contact their customer support, they tell you that they are going to reach out to Walmart and get back to you, yet you never hear back. They are not problem solvers.
Also, since your prices never update, half your variations become unpublished, leading to a tremendous loss of sales.
I have been fighting them to get a refund because $360 for an app that does not work 100% is quite insane, yet they keep saying give us a day to fix it for the past 10 days and nothing has changed. I have had to file complaints with Shopify and requested they help in getting a refund for this awful app
Literally a disaster of an app, and I would stay far away if I were any of you.
No words can explain the excellent and helpful service that I got. I have started my journey to Walmart with CEDCOMMERCE and I feel so lucky that I choose the right integration partner.
I tried to start selling at Walmart in 2016, filled up the application form but no response. Then I get connected with CED in the month of May 2017 and filled up the form to get an account at Walmart and within a week I got my seller account.
I push my whole catalog on the Walmart and started getting orders. To be truthful, yes, I got stuck at some places where I had doubt in my mind that have I selected the right guys to do business but these guys are amazing.
No matter the problem is from marketplace end or error in my products from my side, they always have a solution to it. They explained me the whole app and Now I guess I am expert in using the app. The best part is that they keep on adding new functionalities to make the app better and more user-friendly.
The Repricing feature helped me a lot in winning orders from Walmart and threshold feature helped me not get orders that I am unable to ship.
Great thanks to you guys!
Keep The Ball rolling like this.
Please be aware that this app is FULL of bugs and issues still. I agree with most of the points from the other user below that the Map Category feature does not work and does not refresh even for days after you do the mapping. Other awful experiences with this poorly-made app:
1) We are a subscription box company so we got a UPC barcode exception from Walmart. However, this app is unable to upload products without UPC. I contacted their customer service at least FOUR times explaining this and each time, the customer rep just didn't care and gave me the same canned response that I am not allowed to upload products without a UPC.
2) Finally after several weeks of back and forth, they allowed me to upload my products to Walmart. However, there were still other errors that caused my products to not upload. I had to once again contact with un-caring customer service reps who took about a week to resolve this issue.
3) In the end, I lost about a month of not being able to properly list my products on Walmart marketplace and consequently, lost potential sales. I deleted the app and tried to get a refund for my awful experience, but they refused on the basis of Terms & Conditions.
I then just tried to upload my products directly using a .csv on Walmart seller center, and it completed with no problems in about 5 minutes. I should've just gone with this method from the beginning.
I am pleased with their service and eagerness to make sure everything is perfect. I've worked with Swati and always got the assistance I needed. Highly recommend.
Dojo Home Goods
If there is a 0 star I would rate this 0. This app has caused a lot of issues for our business. Do not get this app. Beware! Customer Service negative 1 for ratings.
Here will be your issues
1. Items will not sync properly. It's already out of stock but it will sync with the walmart app saying there is still stock. There will be an order that will come in. You will need to cancel which will hurt your metrics.
2. Customer Service will never understand you and will never be able to help you and will just disconnect from your conversation
3. Item's will not load correctly even if you manually enter the details needed
4. Mapping category doesn't work properly. When you click submit you wont see the changes you made
5. This will hurt your business. Their rates are affordable but NOT WORTH IT
1)How are you going with the app? The App works well, It is not the most intuitive piece of software and it does have its quirks but once you figure them out it is quite easy to work with, Make sure to map your categories correctly.
2)Is it serving your purpose? The app is serving our purpose quite well, we were able to upload 350 products to Walmart and within a week we had the formatting and all the products fully working how we wanted them to and we were able to get it to look how we wanted it to look with proper formatting. My biggest issue is a lot of html and other code that gets pulled from shopify can show up in inside the description causing formatting issues or spelling problems so make sure you reread all of your descriptions and edit them. I do find the app to be cumbersome when it comes to trying to get variants to be all listed under a parent sku and keeping them all sorted correctly. an example would be shoes i will upload a pair of shoes and the sizes go from 6-12 well half the time sizes 6 7 8 will have one listing and then 9 10 11 12 will have their own and getting those to merge together can be quite a hassle.
3)Are you satisfied with it? I am overall satisfied with the app, i do wish i didn't have to reach out to the support team anytime i had an issue merging variants or getting categories to map correctly but every time i have reached out they have been nothing but amazing.
4)How do like our support service? I think the support service is what really makes this application viable, if there was no support team behind this app i would of ditched it along time ago because some of the quirks and things that you have to do to get products uploaded and edited can be quite difficult to figure out on your own. Ive chatted with 3 different tech agents and all of them have been very knowledgeable and have been able to explain things to me to ensure i had a positive experience with the app.
We had a lot of issues with this app. Our products would not load correctly, which caused us a lot of business.