Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

KCEP Products LLC

I found this app helpful when integrating into my Etsy store. I noticed they had an integration for Walmart so I added it and in a matter of just a few hours, I had my Walmart store up and this app helped me integrate my products to Walmart.com I only ran into a few snags and that was only because Walmart called it one thing and CEDcommerce called it something different so I had to hop onto the help chat and Shipra was right there to help me through. Awesome Support and Customer Service! Thank you!

Big Sisters/ Sisterhood

This app is fairly easy to use and the customer support is quick and top notch. you may come across some snags when uploading to Walmart, but they definitely are here to help you through any issues.

Zymo E-Merchandising Inc

Best app for Walmart.. Highly recommended.
Also, Their customer service is the best ever. If you have any questions, they will respond within seconds.

ComfortBilt

Works very well, have had no problems with it. Does what it says it will do. The support was there right in the chat function.

Trusted Quality Savings

This App has saved me hours of time. It is user-friendly and the customer service is fantastic. Highly recommended! Perfect for any Walmart seller or drop shipper.

Thermpouch

So far so good. Quick chat response. I started on walmart.com before I knew about the app so it's kind of like working in reverse. Hopefully, all will be synched and I will get better results.

Vista Flags

We use this app to upload our products to walmart and sync our orders. It works great. MUCH better than the shopify walmart integration app.

La Catrina Coffee

This is a WONDERFUL app! Before finding this app I spent days trying to upload my products and hundreds of dollars on barcodes!! I was very frustrated and almost gave up!! This app changed everything and now I am live and ready to sell!! 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE too!!

Kioki Clothing Co.

5 Stars is not enough. First off, the support team on the backend was extremely helpful. Like above and beyond helpful. They know their app very well and make changes quickly. The App is easy to use, once you get use to a new system. Easy to add product and see an overview of everything. Let me speak about the integration. It seemed easier than other apps, and of course with the support team helping. It made is quick! Amazing customer service and they are always willing to help out! GREAT APP!!

EaZy BrandZ

I've used this app to sync our shopify listings seamlessly with Walmart. The Chat support has been extremely responsive and helpful. I've used this app to sync our shopify listings seamlessly with Walmart. The Chat support has been extremely responsive and helpful.