Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Your Best Sources

I am new and do not know much about Walmart, they have informed me to provide barcode, assisted me in uploading the products. I am checking the app features and like the image customization feature a lot. It helps me to customize the images as per my need.

I have used the app and they help me in making my account live by creating a case on Walmart. It was an amazing experience with them. They are the best company so far I work with for my business.

April 29, 2020

Jhon, thanks a lot for appreciating the team by your words. It means a lot to us.

Image selection is the latest feature of the application, we are glad to know that you liked it.

Thank you.

Alpaca Direct

I used the app to integrate our store with Walmart. They were helpful in getting our products listed and the support has been good.

April 29, 2020

Thank you for the appreciation. We are happy to help you :)

Red Bear Brands

The app works well with some extra steps that are required. All it all, it certainly helps manage products in Shopify and sell them on Walmart.

Rose Wickz

I did not know what I needed and customer service was very helpful and even provided links. I was given the link on how to sign up, as well as where to retrieve my upc codes.

Outdoor Solutions And Services

I used the app today. Shubani was extremely helpful. All my questions were answered in a timely manner and accurate. She was very helpful and I recommend the app to anyone.

bodyjewelry4sale

CedCommerce has provided me with the best integration tool for Walmart. the App is very efficient as it does not require much manual work. The real-time synchronization feature for price and inventory is awesome. You can work on it very easily and if you need help you can contact the super fast support all day and night...

I have been using this app for the last 2 years and will continue to use it in the future also. I am also using the digital marketing service of Cedcommerce, they are doing great work.

In this COVID-19 period, they are providing a great support and helping me in every step. The customer support is super awesome they work for you 24 /7 and help you get through your trouble. I would recommend every merchant who wishes to sell on Walmart to try this app and be rest assured that they will help you throughout your journey of selling on Walmart.

CedCommerce Rocks!!!

RWGC Online

Great app. The team is great to work with. They are very responsive to assist with question regarding app or to assist with configuration.

Choptout.com

great app and the team is very nice. Thank you to HRITHIK for helping me, he takes lot of time with me and answers all the questions I have.

ByChefCd

The Walmart marketplace its to hard.
This guys have a great solution and this app work so good.
The support guys are great and coming with solution that you need

Candid Signature

Easy to use app to get your products listed on Walmart. Syncs your catalog, orders, and inventory. Walmart interface is hard to work with, this makes things a lot easier. Be aware that you'll need to use the Walmart product files if you have multiple images and swatches for variants. Customer support helped along the way when there were any questions or concerns.