Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

66autocolor

The app worked well for product listing. We ended up going a different direction but the app it's self did okay.

Avalea

Nice app that notifies you promptly when you receive an order from Walmart marketplace. Excellent customer service.

Nutrition Faktory

Amazing app and customer service. Much better than the free marketplace app that is part of Shopify. Just spend the extra money and get an app that syncs and integrates easily.

Levant's Naturals

Best Integration App, Best App UI, Awesome Features and Bulk operations as well.
CEDCOMMERCE is a good Company, providing better services to the clients. It is amazing working with CEDCOMMERCE.
Abhilash is a good analyst and master to solve clients concerns. Highly Recommend.

Kenotik

I used this app to import my products from Shopify to Walmart Seller Center. I was able to import hundreds of products with relative ease. When I had questions, the chat line quickly answered all of my questions within minutes and provided reference tools to help me along.

Nobodo

I recently have worked with Shipra and she truly helped me to navigate and help implement the skus/barcodes associated with each product so that my products can go live on walmart.com the app and the customer service has been such an amazing experience and I would recommend it to everyone

Four Brothers Products

Overall this is a great app that helps bring all of your orders from Walmart into one central location. I have run into several issues where items that I had listed on Walmart's site before getting that app did not integrate well. New items that I create on my Shopify store seem to integrate well and I haven't had many issues with them. There is a problem if you use QB to store financial records. If you have all of your orders from Walmart added to the Shopify store its really hard to keep the records straight, what's a Walmart order, what's Shopify and where should I be expecting a deposit from. Customer service has been very helpful in resolving many of the issues that I've had. The app does require daily monitoring to resolve errors and not delay orders.

BestforLessDrugTest

The support I received with my Walmart publishing errors was very helpful. They fixed 66 errors all gone now, thanks.

Vitamins of America

Great service, we use CedCommerce for multiple accounts. Hands down one of the best support teams - a true 24/7 support. Easier processes and overall functionality compared to other apps and services. Also affordable pricing plans.

FlavorToothpicks

I had an issue and hard time getting Walmart up and online. I contacted them and within 1 day my products were up and online. They made it very seem less and improved sales by 300 percent. love how Ced is always available to chat and provide 1 on 1 support. They don't hide behind a support forum like all the rest of these companies. Thanks guys you rock.