Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Equinegoddess

I have really enjoyed using this app. I had a slight learning curve in the beginning but the support staff was always there to help me voyt. Even in the wee hours of the morning. Very professional.

Ny Fashion Ltd

This is one of the best Apps, the support staff are always on key, willing to help and go the extra mile to satisfy the customer. I have had many chats with support and I walk away satisfied every time!

Great2bhome

This app is running smoothly - there was a bit of a learning curve but I worked with CEDCOMMERCE (Swati) to assist me along the way. Thank you

Pe Energy

Awesome app! They helped us on listing our products in Walmart. The process was smooth and they are willing to help you understand the whole process. Fantastic customer service. Highly recommended. We are very satisfied with the service. Thanks Nidhi for the help!

God bless you!

Swagasaurus Rex

The staff is super helpful and available. It's about as easy as you can get with walmart.com (which is still maddeningly infuriating). It's the best integrator I could find with Shopify and Walmart hands down.

Caseelegance

Awesome app and instantaneous service - which is the most important when dealing with product feeds.

Golden Lotus Antiques

Best Walmart integration on Shopify. If you want to sell on Walmart and have a Shopify store, this is the APP you want. Good support on Skype.
Fantastic customer service , highly recommend using their services,Helped for the all process in integration.
Stepen Jones helped me in very good and humble manner. I am totally satisfied with this app. Thanks

Leathercuffwatch

There have been improvements in their product.

Usorganic

Fantastic customer service , highly recommend using their services
Helped for the all process to upload my products and they have deep knowledge about Walmart marketplace integration.
David helped me in very good and humble manner. I am totally satisfied with his very professional service.

Milehigh Hydro

very nice customer service , highly recommend using their services
they have helped me again with my items loading

Helped for the process and for understanding of the extension as well for usage

james and nidhi rajput helped me alot in this process, specially james guided me through the process very professionally