Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Fishingstorecenter

I have 1 store using this Ap and I just added a 2nd store and Ap. Nidhi has been wonderful! She has helped with issues on shopify and has gone above and beyond!The customer service is outstanding. There is always someone available to answer your questions and resolve any problems that may arise! The membership is worth the $ spent. I will be a lifelong customer!

Sports and Gadgets

I use this app to deal with clutter when selling from multiple platforms and a web site. Tech support quickly helps in case of problems

VaasuHomes

Anupriya and James from CedCommerce, kept me updated on the uploading process on Walmart all the way, till the very end. I give 5 stars for customer service and follow up. They went as far as providing hands on assistance with manual work, such as mapping Categories on Walmart. Which is a lot of work! They also switched off inventory Sync, so inventory stayed 0 until i was ready to go online with Walmart. That was a big peace of mind.

Thank You!

Super Cichlids

Walmart is by far a pain to work. Going directly through Walmart seller Central is a nightmare. This app helps you navigate the nightmare of selling on Walmart.com. The apps interface is evolving and adding products to Walmart using this app is getting better. So far the support has been wonderful.

Kolossus Workwear

Great app. Walmart's seller interface is not really user friendly and these guys know their way around. Once you get used to it is pretty simple and straight forward. Customer support is superb!

BrighterBlooms.com

This is EXACTLY what our company was looking for! We have a custom integration with Shopify that brings orders into our ERP already in place and when faced with integrating with a new channel, Walmart, we found this app and plugged it in. Everything from orders to descriptions, pricing, and inventory are all synced exactly how we want! And customer service.... Nidhi has been great. Great communication, and fully understanding of what we were trying to accomplish. Over the top!

Budgetizer Corp

I like the functionality very much! Very simple to use and I like the experience.
Highly recommend.

Density Comfort

Works perfectly! Not complaints at all. The support team is also very responsive and helped me with the setup.

STAGING - BrighterBlooms.com

Bath4All

The system is not very straightforward because of walmart's API, but the app has very helpful support!