Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Cosmetics Nova

Cedcommerce, ONE OF THE BEST PROGRAMS/APP I'VE USED.

I have over 10,000 SKU's in my company and it would be extremely costly to have all my products moved from Shopify to any other platform, such Walmart, Sears, Newegg and the rest.
Cedcommerce reduced that to an app at the cost of less than one day's worth lunch.

Working with, Hrithik, has made all the difference. He patiently worked the kinks with me and gave me the personal attention that I really required.

I would HIGHLY recommend for those that would like to cut their time processing junk and using their time to make more money. s:

Allen

GreeNatr Premium

Great app for Walmart integration, and if there are any issues that might pop up, you can easily get in touch with their support team - and they always respond immediately, so you won't have to worry about operations stopping at all. The app has everything you need and it is very easy to use as well!

FR Fashion Co.

This is such a helpful app. Adeeba was very helpful in assisting me with setting up my account. Listing on walmart is such a tideous task. This app streamlines and simplifies the process. Thank you.

Nutri-Patch®

integrating my shopify store with walmart so far they have walked me through the process it's a bit difficult since support is via text and WhatsApp so it helps to be tech savvy.

KALIFANO

As a company, we made the investment to move forward on this app just about a week ago. Since then, they have been great. Finding help is very easy and quickly. Swati has been most helpful, but the entire team is great. They make uploading products very easy, along with keeping your inventories and orders in line. Highly recommend, great app, look forward to working with them more. - KALIFANO

Norberg and Linden

The app is working great! Good customer service! I'm excited to have my stuff on Walmart and would recommend this app

NJ Undergarment

It was great working this this app. I can't until its up and running at its full capacity. I really look forward to it.

One Love Furniture & Electronics Corp

WOW, excellent customer support thanks to Swati Agarwal helping me with all my concerns, happy with the app!!

Miracle on Ice and Jamaica Bobsled Shop by Lowsport

This app has so far worked soo well for me. It has helped me in completing my Item Setup part of the Launch Checklist for Walmart soo far a nice experience.
Would like to thank the Business Analyst Mr Hrithik Srivastava how took lot of pain for making me apply by reaching me out on call and mail and I as I got approved for Walmart he completed the launch cheaklist for me and helped me on the whole onboarding process for the app and Walmart as well.
So far a thumbs us for the ced app hope to make some good sales and continue with the app.
In the end Ced team and app ROCKS.

Gary M Low
LowSport LLC

Lu Lu's Suds

CED's customer service has been so helpful and patient with me. They have helped me learn and understand their app. With these skills and their continued help I expect to succeed. The app is easy to use and presented well. Drop down menu's and content are well organized for use. This recommendation comes from a farmer that lacks computer skills, so if I can use it so can you.