Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Old Whippersnapper's® Natural Handmade Manly Soaps

Customer support is phenomenal. It doesn't get any better than cedcommerce! I really appreciate all the help they provided me.

Cosmolink

This app is incredible. I was frustrate using Walmart's dashboard, but I can control pretty much everything with this app.. Highly recommended. Support is ridiculously fast.. I was amazed. Thanks for this great app, I can manage Walmart listing so much easier.

FinaTavola

I have been using this app for Walmart integration and it works very well. Customer service is great and ready to help you.

Sabastians Sauce

I am using this app to sell my products on there. The customer service is awesome. They helped me with getting my products every step of the way to make sure it went smoothly. They would keep me updated all the time.

Knapp Park Ditch Store

I used this app for my stores integration and it was very user friendly and easy to navigate through.

LPG Greetings

We use this app to integrate walmart with our store. While I have found some quirks in the syncs the support has been best in class. Someone is always on chat support. When I was frustrated they set up a call. I cannot stress enough the great support they have provided. Always knowledgeable, always polite and professional. I would recommend.

P4Health Store

good service!I just subscribed to the app for my Walmart listing. I use the app to sync the product and inventory, orders between Walmart and Shopify.

Medify Air

I have been using it for about a month. Makes it much easier to sell on walmart. Also, customer support is great. they are available 24x7 to chat. So I whenever I hit a road block, they are there to help right away.

SLEEPLETICS

Very helpful service team. Responsive and helpful with troubleshooting issue. App was straightforward and easy to use for the most part.

Papaw's Garden Supply LLC

The staff at CedCommerce has been helpful in helping me understand the initial setup of my catalogue with Walmart.com The mapping can be a little tricky but they are always ready to help.
Ken It has now been a couple of months and cedcommerce has help a bunch. Walmart has been an issue but that is another story. I would recommend them. Just have plenty of time to learn and understand the product mapping. Papaws Garden Supply LLC