Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Luckyrings

Absolutely love this app! I've almost integrated my entire store and their team was very helpful every step of the way. They even contacted Walmart on my behalf and talked to them when I had issues. Their app definitely simplifies uploading products to Walmart's system. Thanks again for all the help guys! - Greg, owner Luckyrings.com

Evorr

Very Happy with Customer Support. One of the best app I have used. I will be using rest of apps from CED Commerce as well. 5 Stars ... all the way.

Buy Hive

Really a solid app. Kept our orders and inventory syncing well. Exceptional customer support, which can be tough to find in this industry. Nidhi, our customer support manager, is readily available when needed and very helpful! I would not hesitate to recommend this app to any ecommerce business.

Moda Jeans

Just started using it less than a week ago but so far so good...easy implementation with really good and proactive customer service (Nidhi)...I also use their JET integration app...both work technically well and have good customer service. I got sales on both marketplaces quickly after installing.

Funny Party Hats

Great app with great customer service

Jsforever

Great company with great Customer service. Had a issue getting a seller account so Cedcommerce made sure to refund me my money in a timely fashion which most company's take forever for that. Very trustworthy company which is hard to find.

Airdamour Com

Great Company, Great Service, Amazing People,

Since 2 weeks am working closely with the Cedcommerce team and they have done a great job by communicating with Walmart & solve or account problem,

Great and easy integration which allow us to expand our business, list faster and receive orders to our Shopify admin panel with no issues.

am so happy with their service and highly professional trained team, especially James:),

Kyrie Sewer Cams

Nidhi at Cedcommerce has been very helpful in getting our listings properly listed on Walmart.com using the Integration app. Using the App is well worth it if selling through Walmart and linking to a Shopify store. Monthly cost is reasonable as well. Thanks Cedcommerce for all your hard work on the App and keeping up to date with Walmart's ever changing API integration requirements!

Shopforol

Awesome App!

No words can explain the excellent and helpful service that I got. I have started my journey to Walmart with CEDCOMMERCE and I feel so lucky that I choose the right integration partner.

I tried to start selling at Walmart in 2016, filled up the application form but no response. Then I get connected with CED in the month of May 2017 and filled up the form to get an account at Walmart and within a week I got my seller account.

I push my whole catalog on the Walmart and started getting orders. To be truthful, yes, I got stuck at some places where I had doubt in my mind that have I selected the right guys to do business but these guys are amazing.

No matter the problem is from marketplace end or error in my products from my side, they always have a solution to it. They explained me the whole app and Now I guess I am expert in using the app. The best part is that they keep on adding new functionalities to make the app better and more user-friendly.

The Repricing feature helped me a lot in winning orders from Walmart and threshold feature helped me not get orders that I am unable to ship.

Great thanks to you guys!

Keep The Ball rolling like this.

Divinederriere

I am pleased with their service and eagerness to make sure everything is perfect. I've worked with Swati and always got the assistance I needed. Highly recommend.