Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Icy Craft

Only allowed uploading of 30 SKUs for a week trial. Either give me a free subscription with limited SKUs or give me a week trial with unlimited SKUs. Hamstringing me both ways is somehow supposed to prove your concept? The idea is that you let me set my stuff with your system and see how successful it is and if it's successful, I continue to pay. That's the plan, right? How successful do you think I'm going to be with only 6 days and 30 SKUs? I just went around you and installed the Wal-mart app directly. It's not as efficient, but at least all of my SKUs can get online. And a $50/m app to make the free one more efficient isn't going to cut it. The Amazon app is free and it works pretty well. In fact, all the marketplace apps work pretty well for $0.

September 11, 2020

Hi Josh,

Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like you to re-install the app and give us another chance to serve you with an extended trial to use the app to the fullest and check all the app features.

We would love to serve you again.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce

Cutcardstock

I tried the trial and it does work and seems to work well for very simple products. Items that have variations and important tags with information are not working well with the system. We needed to add more information to the listing that was not integrating and ran into some bugs. Support help is aggressive and they call often to help, but they must be overseas because they call late at night. I have received calls and messages from them at midnight CST. The support help is also difficult to understand, and they also have a hard time understanding what I am trying to communicate with them. We have put this integration on pause until further progress from both them and a more user friendly walmart platform.