Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

BestMade Natural Products

Anybody that has tried to work with Walmart, will understand how this app is a MUST HAVE> . Walmart doesn't know what they're doing. I'm sorry. They don't..

CED software has saved my sanity in getting my products onto walmart..

amtify

I'm new to this app and my absolute favorite part so far is the support. They won't let you not use it to it's fullest and they actually follow up with YOU! Adeeba has had the patience of a Saint and I really enjoy the way she explains everything and nothing is a problem. You'd be making a mistake if you don't to give this app a try.

UproMax

The app works very good and resolve my requeriments. The customer service is GREAT, fast response to resolve any issue !!!

Good Life Apparel

Very good app. The app was upgraded recently and is a completely different app than it was 1-2 years ago. Very easy to use. Walmart's back-end is not user friendly at all, so this is the only way to list products quickly.

Reading Glass World

Great app so far. Lets you showcase what customers have to say about your product. Would like to see more content formats for example video responses from customers.

High Five Parts and Accessories

I have been working with this app for some time and I must say that it works very well. Not all business are the same and there customer service helps you no matter what issues you may have. Walmart is not easy to work with but they make it seamless. I highly recommend the app if you are looking to expand your catalog to other market places such as Walmart!

my discontinued bra

Great app, Easy to work with, it does what it suppose to do. Customer support is awesome, responsive and friendly. We are glad : ) to use their services.

Thank you Sonali.

shopGDLF

CedCommerce has provided me with the best integration tool for Walmart and Sear... the App is very efficient as it does not require much manual work. The real-time synchronisation feature for price and inventory is awesome. You can work on it very easily and if you need help you can contact the super fast support all day and night...

I connected my Buy Hive store previously and now I am starting a new, transferring the stuff from old store to new store and even this has been accomplished so easily with the CedCommerce Team. I had great sales on Walmart through my Buy Hive store and I wished the same from this new store.

The customer support is super awesome they work for you 24 * 7 and help you get through your trouble. I would recommend every merchant who wishes to sell on Walmart to try this app and be rest assured that they will help you throughout your journey of selling on Walmart.

CedCommerce Rocks!!!

Feshionn IOBI

This is a great app, simple to read, it does what it suppose to do. Has everything you need in it. Customer support is awesome, responsive and friendly.. definitely hard working. We are glad : ) to use their services. And looking forward doing more business with them in the future.

Thank you kindly to Sonali, Ackshhaya, Nidhi and Reza

Eat My Tackle

Great app for walmart integration! The support is quick to respond and is usually very helpful for any issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11