Avis (638)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 mai 2024

App is improving still has a long way to go to provide better flexibility, especially for legacy discontinued products still in their DB

Crown Point Graphics
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
30 mai 2024

The app is very user-friendly, making it easy to list my products on Walmart quickly. I was worried about the process being complicated, but CEDcommerce makes it simple and efficient.

One of the best parts of using this app is their customer support. Whenever I had questions or needed help, their support team was always available and very helpful. They responded quickly and made sure all my issues were resolved.

Spotted Clothing
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
CedCommerce a répondu 3 juin 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing such golden words as this will work as a motivation for our entire team. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

24 mai 2024

Just Love it. Great Support too.

Selection Of Deals
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
CedCommerce a répondu 26 mai 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it!

We are thrilled that you liked the experience with the Walmart app. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

31 mai 2024

They resolved my issues quickly, great customer service. We use a couple CED Commerce apps and we love them. Thank you and I would definitely recommend.

Expert Brand Apparel
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 juin 2024

Love all these CedCommerce Apps.

Classy Cufflinks
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 mars 2024

I was so confused and overwhelmed with getting my listings up due to an issue with the barcodes. I chatted with 2 people earlier in the day with no help, finally I tried one more time and chatted with an agent named Gaurav Mishra and I got amazing assistance. The time and compassion that was shown made all the difference in continuing to use the service. What a great sense of relief to know that someone is there to assist you.

B.L. Tshirts
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
19 avril 2024

The app itself is great if all the functions worked , I set up my shipping template in Walmart and then also in this app, , done all the profiling but my orders are coming though with no shipping. I enquired 4 times about this and no answer or resolution. I am thinking about deleting the app since it is now making me lose money when i have to pay for shipping out of pocket

Green Witchy
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 avril 2024

I have tried to contact them for a refund, but the live person in the chat never responds!

3rdDestination
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
CedCommerce a répondu 30 avril 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We genuinely appreciate your input as it helps us improve our services.

We're sorry to hear about your experience and want to assure you that your concerns are being taken seriously.

Our team is committed to resolving issues promptly, and we'll reach out to you shortly to discuss this further and find a satisfactory solution.
Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

13 mai 2024

this is wonderful app.. easy to manage..

Mint Plus Pink
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
CedCommerce a répondu 15 mai 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it!

22 février 2024

Customer service is amazing. There's never an issue I have that isn't resolved on the moment. Someone is always available to chat and fix the issue I'm facing. I am extremely happy with this app and would recommend to anyone whose looking to connect their Walmart account to Shopify.

HomeCubeUSA