Recensioner (638)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 juli 2023

I'm still new and learning, but the support team has been amazing! Everyone I have worked with has been incredibly patient, and they helped me resolve my issue EVERY time I've reached out. Rarely do I find this level of support! Thank you!

Liberty Threads
6 månader användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 19 juli 2023

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that our support team has been amazing in assisting you. If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing our service!

16 november 2023

I am a new seller at Walmart's Marketplace, needing serious guidance uploading our items to the site. The crew at Ced have been easy to reach and very accommodating. I've spoken with three agents at Ced so far because of ongoing Walmart set up issues. I know with certainty they did everything in their power to help me. Having said that, it doesn't take away from the Ced's immense knowledge base and their desire to help solve the needs of the Walmart clients, but obviously they can't resolve issues that can only be resolved by Walmart. I know they will be there for me in the future.

mambaheritagehotsauces
21 dagar användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 20 november 2023

Hi Neil,

We're thrilled to hear that our crew has been readily available and accommodating during your Walmart setup process. We genuinely value your feedback and are delighted that our team could assist you effectively, even amidst ongoing challenges specific to Walmart.

Should you require further assistance or have any queries, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your trust in Ced and look forward to continuing our support.

9 november 2023

Just switched over from Marketplace Connect due to multiple synch/duplication issues and countless hours/days/weeks spent troubleshooting with support. CedCommerce has 10x more capabilities and the support is tremendous (Raju/Chhavi). What I accomplished in 1 day with CedCommerce is incredible. Wish I would have started with CedCommerce!

InterPETation
4 månader användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 20 november 2023

Hi Dracos,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that your switch to CedCommerce has been a positive one, especially after facing challenges with Marketplace Connect.

We appreciate your feedback and understanding. If there's anything else we can assist you with or if you have further questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to ensure your continued success.

27 juli 2023

Prashant was so helpful, he walked me through the whole set-up. I'm not finished setting up but everyone I've chatted with has been more than helpful. I can't say enough good things about the customer service. Superb!!!!

Skylar Yoo
10 månader användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 11 augusti 2023

Hello Alice,

We're absolutely thrilled to read your review! It's wonderful to know that our team has provided you with exceptional assistance throughout your setup process. We believe in offering nothing less than top-notch customer service, and we're glad that our efforts have made a positive impact on your experience.

If you ever need more help or have any questions as you continue with your setup, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to support you every step of the way. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us!

Regards,

21 september 2023

Easy app and customer service is great. Makes everything I need in one place

Fashion Hut Jewelry
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 25 september 2023

Hi Lia,

We're thrilled to hear that you find our app user-friendly and our customer service excellent. We're here to make things easy for you, all in one place.

If you ever need assistance or have more feedback, feel free to reach out. Thanks for your support!

19 oktober 2023

Awesome Job By Everyone in their Team. Im new to the online store with a little knowledge. CedCommerce Team is very Helpful to answer any of my Questions. I Had Chhavi ( Business Account Analyst ) second Time for help. she is Very Professional and kind. she also made sure if i needed help please feel free to contact us anytime. Thumbs Up!!

Diamondstarshop.com
25 dagar användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 23 oktober 2023

Dear Sunil,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that our team at CedCommerce has been a valuable resource as you embark on your journey in the online store world.

If you ever need further assistance or have more questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your success is our priority, and your feedback energizes us to keep up the good work.

Thumbs up to your journey and to your kind words!

28 september 2023

I appreciate anything that can help me save time. This app does that and the support is VERY fast and great. Thank you and I am a customer of several CedCommerce Apps for the reasons above. The dashboards are also easy to understand.

Bea's Bayou Skincare
3 månader användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 10 oktober 2023

Dear Arielle,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been instrumental in saving you time, and we truly appreciate your continued support as a valued customer of CedCommerce Apps.

Our team takes pride in providing fast and exceptional support, and we're delighted that you've had a great experience with us. Should you ever require further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

We aim to provide a user-friendly experience, and your feedback encourages us to maintain and improve upon it.

Once again, thank you for choosing CedCommerce Apps, and we look forward to continuing to serve your needs in the future.

4 september 2023

I have used CED every day for the past 7 months to manage thousands of products with Walmart through Shopify, and it is the best app I have! The service provided is well worth the price and the team is always available for help/support/questions. It saves me countless hours of work and integrates with my inventory so I don't have to update every product individually. I will never stop using CED!

My Store
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 11 september 2023

Hi There,

Thank you so much for sharing your incredible experience with CED! It's fantastic to hear that our app has become an invaluable tool for managing your extensive product catalog on Walmart through Shopify.

We take pride in offering top-notch service and support, and we're thrilled to know that you find it well worth the price. Saving you countless hours of work and streamlining the inventory update process is exactly what we aim for, and we're glad to have met your expectations.

If you ever have more questions or need assistance, remember that we're just a message away. Thank you for choosing CED!

Regards,

1 augusti 2023

Very friendly, patient, and understanding. I walked away learning more than I thought I would. I have a better understanding of the connection.

KJ3 Essentials
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 3 augusti 2023

Dear Shante,

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you found our team to be friendly, patient, and understanding. It's fantastic to know that your interaction with us resulted in a positive learning experience.

If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you!

7 december 2023

Amazing app, and they might have the best customer service I've ever experienced with my boy Prashant. Respons super quick and fixed one small issue very quickly. This is a real review from a real buyer of the app, definitely recommend.

Player Season