Recensioner (643)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
31 augusti 2023

I have consistently had a great experiences with Ced Apps. I was originally having trouble uploading products to Walmart but I worked with Arpit and we resolved it!

New Living Style
7 månader användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 5 september 2023

Dear Travis,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you've consistently had great experiences with Ced Apps, and we appreciate your continued trust in our services.

If you ever come across any more challenges or have further questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience with Ced Apps remains exceptional.

Thank you for your support, and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Warm regards,

24 november 2023

Everyone was very helpful, and answered all my questions. Cedcommerce has been very good in always being there for me everytime!

Fantzyplantz
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
12 oktober 2023

Customer service and the app are equal both impeccable thank you so much for giving me such an amazing product where I can grow my business so fast and this amazing tech support from this amazing man his name is Divyanshu Singh

GROWTOCHOICE, LLC
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 17 oktober 2023

Hello John,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and that you've had a great experience with our customer service. We're here to support your business growth, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you ever need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support!

Best Regards,

1 november 2023

So far no issues with the app at all. The questions and concerns that I have faced so far were answered and addressed in a timely manner. The chat function is great and the response time is under 3 minutes. So far so good as other apps it takes hours for products to be uploaded I've seen most products show almost immediately which is different from what I'm used to.

GMBU Apparel
6 dagar användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 7 november 2023

Dear Trey,

We appreciate your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that you've had a seamless experience with our app, prompt support, and quick product uploads. If you ever need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. We're here to help.

Thank you for choosing us!

Best regards,

16 november 2023

We are still in the setup process to sell on Walmart and the customer service is extremely helpful and available.

Bernie by Bernardo
2 månader användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 20 november 2023

Hi Susan,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're glad our customer service team could assist you during the Walmart setup process. If you need further help, feel free to reach out anytime.

Best regards,

8 augusti 2023

Walmart is starting to catch on so with these CedCommerce guys you could have a better time than Amazon support. Many compliments to them here with a very indepth and fluid app integration. -Cheers

Valley Farms Shop
25 dagar användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 11 augusti 2023

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you found our CedCommerce team's support to be on par with, or even better than, Amazon's. Our goal is to provide seamless and comprehensive app integration, so it's wonderful to know that our efforts have made a positive impact on your experience. If you ever need any further assistance or have more feedback to share, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers to your continued success, and thank you for choosing CedCommerce!

7 december 2023

Amazing app, and they might have the best customer service I've ever experienced with my boy Prashant. Respons super quick and fixed one small issue very quickly. This is a real review from a real buyer of the app, definitely recommend.

Player Season
6 dagar användning av appen
30 november 2023

I struggled trying to get other connections to work but this was super easy and fast. I have a UPC exemption so I struggled with how to list my items without the UPC. I entered my question into their ever-present chat feature. I was expecting a bot but I got a real person immediately that was able to answer my questions. Once I fixed my error, everything went through without a hitch. The design, instructions and language is so intuitive that I got my to begin processing within 20 minutes of installing this app. Highly recommend for ease of use and customer service!

Get Sheet Done
USA
En dag användning av appen
4 september 2023

I been having issues making sure that my products were on Walmart.com. Nikesh was able to help me with the steps and I am now able to see my posted products!
Thank you so much!

Waky Pet Clothing and Accessories
14 dagar användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 11 september 2023

Hi Connie,

We're delighted to hear that our team was able to assist you in resolving the issues you were experiencing with getting your products listed on Walmart.com.

Seeing your products posted and available on Walmart.com is a significant achievement, and we're thrilled to have played a part in helping you achieve that. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help, and your success is our priority. Thank you for choosing our service, and best of luck with your Walmart listings!

Regards,

12 augusti 2023

I am most of the way through getting my products onto Walmart Marketplace, and the service on this App has been fantastic. I am able to sync through my Shopify which makes it so much easier to track and manage!

Adventure Board
10 dagar användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 16 augusti 2023

Hi Joseph,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our app! We're thrilled to hear that you've found the service fantastic as you work on getting your products onto Walmart Marketplace. We designed our app with the goal of making the process as seamless as possible, and we're glad to see that the integration with Shopify has been a game-changer for you. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your success on Walmart Marketplace is important to us, and we're here to support you every step of the way!

Best Regards,